Warrior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing omg
    Amazing idea but no skill Subscribe to help, i will be very thankful!

Comment

This looks awesome! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see the finished product. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Incredible! Really like the art direction you follow, and the quality of your assets is top notch! Especially I like the scene. And... it's a "test level"? I'm afraid that this test scene already looks better than similar scenes in many finished modern games!

Looking forward to see more!

Comment

Top tier art execution! Looking forward to seeing this evolve.
          Youtube
          Playable Prototypes
          Portfolio
          Art Station

Comment

Update#3

Some close-ups from the new assets we've been working on for our new scene:
            We also worked on a snow shader with which you can blend in snow on all kinds of surfaces via vertex painting. Works really well with tessellation and SSS .

Gif showing vertex painting on floor tiles

We're making good progress on the scene and are ready to show some more stuff very soon!
            Last edited by WeMakeArt; 11-11-2015, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Really great work, I remember that about year ago one of ouy mentioned that you gonna share you project with community. I know that is still not finished, but mayby could you share it current form? I'm really interested in yours character shaders, skin and mostly the eyes I would be grateful even for sharing your old project
              Last edited by JaroMast; 11-18-2015, 01:57 PM.
              Current project: Ben The Exorcist

Comment

wish i could create such D:

Comment

Been a long time but here is an update:

Looking and testing the new shaders of the 4.11 preview build. Would be cool to get some documentation on these shaders though. Still work in progress.
                  Cheers

Comment

Impressive work.
                    Really great quality !
                    I'm cery interested to see what you will post next ...

Comment

How did you do your eyebrows and eyelashes?

Comment

@Elendil thank you very much.
                        @mcgillchris Do you mean the shaders? If yes then it is just a simple translucent material. planes were placed by hand using alpha textures

Comment

Inspiring work
                          http://celestialarch.com
                          Free UE4 things available. More coming

Comment

@wemakeart "Planes were placed by hand using alpha textures" Could you explain that a little more? Sorry still pretty new at this. I understand making a translucent material. I've been using substance painter and everything else is wonderful but I've really struggled with eyebrows and eyelashes.

Comment

this is looking amazing, I was following the threads on other forums too
                              | QuinnVR | Portfolio | Twitter |

Comment

Originally posted by WeMakeArt View Post
                                Been a long time but here is an update:
                                [snip]
                                Looking and testing the new shaders of the 4.11 preview build. Would be cool to get some documentation on these shaders though. Still work in progress.
                                Cheers
                                This is looking fantastic. Poor guy looks pretty cold

Seems you've had more luck getting the eye shaders working than I did. Care to share a quick overview of your setup on that shader?

Comment

Working...
                                X