Augmented Reality for UE4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hi again, we purchased the commercial liscense two days ago. You mentioned in your last post; "I would suggest to use the 2D barcode markers, they are already implemented".
    I can't find any implementation in the SampleProject. I only found the Marker Enumeration with 4 entrys.

Am I correct, it is implemented in C++ and I can access by Get Marker MATRIX ?

And how can I convert a bitmap file (tif, bmp, png ??) to this internal patt. binary file format ? Addig entrys into the list is no longer a problem of course. Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by Gosettiks; 12-14-2019, 05:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce the updated version of the plugin!

AR Plugin V1.16 for Unreal Engine 4.24

Available on http://ar.uplugins.com !

GET THE COMMERCIAL VERSION WITH 40% DISCOUNT UNTIL 2019-12-31 !!!

In case you have already purchased the plugin you can download the latest version from your account:
    http://ar.uplugins.com/my-account

If you did not create a user during the checkout process send me any email with your # order id to info@uplugins.com and I'll send you a new link.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you need around 50 , I would suggest to use the 2D barcode markers, they are already implemented. You can download and print them from here: http://ar.uplugins.com/2d-barcode-markers/
    If you want image markers I would not recommend to use more than 20 in the same app, as they take some time to load.

Originally posted by Gosettiks View Post
    How many markers are possible at most ?. I would like to track a lot of static markers to only re-create camera movement, not object movement.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How many markers are possible at most ?. I would like to track a lot of static markers to only re-create camera movement, not object movement.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You can have multiple markers, but only 2D image markers are supported.

Originally posted by Kratos_88 View Post
    Is it possible to use small 3d printed models as marker? is it possible to have multiple markers?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is it possible to use small 3d printed models as marker? is it possible to have multiple markers?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes I am using the latest software.
    I found that if I turn off the "Support bitcode in Shipping"
    I can do the package

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello Ivan,

I did some tests on both xCode 10.1 and on the latest 11 version and both worked fine with unreal 4.23 and the latest version of the plugin (v1.5)
    I could not reproduce the issue with the compile errors in your logs.

Are you using the latest version (v1.5) of the plugin with 4.23 ?

Originally posted by IvanLima View Post
    Hi Adam
    Now I'm trying package for iOS, but I have news problems with plugin.

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): /Users/ane/Downloads/CDP1/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Source/ARToolkitPlugin/Private/ARToolkitPlugin.cpp:55:52: error: allocation of incomplete type

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the log files. I'll look into the problem, and get back to you.

Hi Adam

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): /Users/ane/Downloads/CDP1/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Source/ARToolkitPlugin/Private/ARToolkitPlugin.cpp:55:52: error: allocation of incomplete type

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Adam

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello,

Does the app run on an actual device ? If not, can you please send me the full crash log to info@uplugins.com ?

Thanks,
    Adam

I got to package, but I aploaded my AR app to Google and it have an other error.

I made a test on Firebase
    It is the result

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: file offset for the library "/data/app/com.LimaWorks.CDP_AR-_2CMYLTFOZ3Y6xE7SD-DtA==/lib/arm64/libUE4.so" >= file size: 0 >= 0
    FATAL EXCEPTION: main
    Process: com.LimaWorks.CDP_AR, PID: 14752
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: file offset for the library "/data/app/com.LimaWorks.CDP_AR-_2CMYLTFOZ3Y6xE7SD-DtA==/lib/arm64/libUE4.so" >= file size: 0 >= 0

What is wrong ?
    Last edited by AdamHorvath; 10-27-2019, 01:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I got to package, but I aploaded my AR app to Google and it have an other error.

I made a test on Firebase
    It is the result

FATAL EXCEPTION: main
    Process: com.LimaWorks.CDP_AR, PID: 14752

What is wrong ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Adam
    I'm trying to package my project But this error persist

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): In file included from C:/Users/Ivan Lima/Documents/Unreal Projects/CDP/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Intermediate/Build/Android/UE4/Shipping/ARToolkitPlugin/Module.ARToolkitPlugin.cpp:3:
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Users/Ivan Lima/Documents/Unreal Projects/CDP/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Source/ARToolkitPlugin/Private/ARToolkitDevice.cpp(403,4): warning: Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer
    compile. [-W#pragma-messages]
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): ENQUEUE_UNIQUE_RENDER_COMMAND_TWOPARAMETER(
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): ^
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Source/Runtime/RenderCore/Public\RenderingThread.h(395,2): note: expanded from macro 'ENQUEUE_UNIQUE_RENDER_COMMAND_TWOPARAMETER'
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): ENQUEUE_UNIQUE_RENDER_COMMAND_TWOPARAMETER_DECLARE(TypeName,ParamType1,ParamName1,ParamValue1,ParamType2,ParamName2,ParamValue2,Code) \
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Source/Runtime/RenderCore/Public\RenderingThread.h(376,2): note: expanded from macro 'ENQUEUE_UNIQUE_RENDER_COMMAND_TWOPARAMETER_DECLARE'
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): DEPRECATED_MACRO(4.22, "Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead")
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformCompilerPreSetup.h(88,45): note: expanded from macro 'DEPRECATED_MACRO'
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): #define DEPRECATED_MACRO(Version, Message) EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING(Message " Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.")
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformCompilerPreSetup.h(84,3): note: expanded from macro 'EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING'
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING_AT_LINE(__LINE__, Warning)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Clang\ClangPlatformCompilerPreSetup.h(127,3): note: expanded from macro 'EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING_AT_LINE'
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): _Pragma(PREPROCESSOR_TO_STRING(message(Warning)))
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): <scratch space>(144,2): note: expanded from here
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): message("Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead" " Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.")
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): In file included from C:/Users/Ivan Lima/Documents/Unreal Projects/CDP/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Intermediate/Build/Android/UE4/Shipping/ARToolkitPlugin/Module.ARToolkitPlugin.cpp:3:
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Users/Ivan Lima/Documents/Unreal Projects/CDP/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Source/ARToolkitPlugin/Private/ARToolkitDevice.cpp(403,4): warning: Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer
    compile. [-W#pragma-messages]
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Source/Runtime/RenderCore/Public\RenderingThread.h(397,2): note: expanded from macro 'ENQUEUE_UNIQUE_RENDER_COMMAND_TWOPARAMETER'
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): DEPRECATED_MACRO(4.22, "Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead")
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformCompilerPreSetup.h(88,45): note: expanded from macro 'DEPRECATED_MACRO'
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): #define DEPRECATED_MACRO(Version, Message) EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING(Message " Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.")
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformCompilerPreSetup.h(84,3): note: expanded from macro 'EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING'
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING_AT_LINE(__LINE__, Warning)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Clang\ClangPlatformCompilerPreSetup.h(127,3): note: expanded from macro 'EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING_AT_LINE'
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): _Pragma(PREPROCESSOR_TO_STRING(message(Warning)))
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): <scratch space>(145,2): note: expanded from here
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): message("Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead" " Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.")
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): 2 warnings generated.
    PackagingResults: Warning: Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile. [-W#pragma-messages]
    PackagingResults: Warning: Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile. [-W#pragma-messages]
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): [9/10] CenarioDosPassaros-Android-Shipping-arm64-es2.so
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Users/Ivan Lima/Documents/Unreal Projects/CDP/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Source/ThirdParty/ARToolkit/lib/Android/armeabi-v7a/libar.a: error adding symbols: File in wrong format
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): clang++.exe: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
    PackagingResults: Error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): Took 68,2462284s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\Ivan Lima\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.23\UBT-CenarioDosPassaros-Android-Shipping.txt)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=5 (5)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): BUILD FAILED
    PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

I'm using Windows 10, UE4.23 All updated

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You did the right way!
    So is it loading, but not recognizing the NFT image, or do you get an error while loading ?

Can you show me the NFT image ? Not every image can be used as an NFT. It should have enough feature point to be tracked.

Originally posted by RafaLopera View Post
    Hi AdamHorvath

For the Unreal project I need an NFT Marker created by me. I need 3 files right? .fset .fset3 .iset

Then I put then in the content folder in the ARtoolkit and then inside the DataNFT. Then I open MarkersNFT enum and add the name of the files but it doesnt work for me. I also changed the enum in the blueprint level.

I am working on version 4.23 of Unreal.

thank you all and sorry for my english.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi AdamHorvath

For the Unreal project I need an NFT Marker created by me. I need 3 files right? .fset .fset3 .iset

Then I put then in the content folder in the ARtoolkit and then inside the DataNFT. Then I open MarkersNFT enum and add the name of the files but it doesnt work for me. I also changed the enum in the blueprint level.

I am working on version 4.23 of Unreal.

thank you all and sorry for my english.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X