No announcement yet.

Augmented Reality for UE4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got to package, but I aploaded my AR app to Google and it have an other error.

I made a test on Firebase
    It is the result

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: file offset for the library "/data/app/com.LimaWorks.CDP_AR-_2CMYLTFOZ3Y6xE7SD-DtA==/lib/arm64/libUE4.so" >= file size: 0 >= 0
    FATAL EXCEPTION: main
    Process: com.LimaWorks.CDP_AR, PID: 14752
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: file offset for the library "/data/app/com.LimaWorks.CDP_AR-_2CMYLTFOZ3Y6xE7SD-DtA==/lib/arm64/libUE4.so" >= file size: 0 >= 0

What is wrong ?

Comment

Hello,

Does the app run on an actual device ? If not, can you please send me the full crash log to info@uplugins.com ?

Thanks,
      Adam

Originally posted by IvanLima View Post
      I got to package, but I aploaded my AR app to Google and it have an other error.

I made a test on Firebase
      It is the result

FATAL EXCEPTION: main
      Process: com.LimaWorks.CDP_AR, PID: 14752

What is wrong ?
      Last edited by AdamHorvath; 10-27-2019, 01:12 PM.
      AR plugin for UE4
      AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
      Red Alert 2 VR remake
      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi Adam
        Now I'm trying package for iOS, but I have news problems with plugin.

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): /Users/ane/Downloads/CDP1/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Source/ARToolkitPlugin/Private/ARToolkitPlugin.cpp:55:52: error: allocation of incomplete type

Comment

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the log files. I'll look into the problem, and get back to you.

Hi Adam

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): /Users/ane/Downloads/CDP1/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Source/ARToolkitPlugin/Private/ARToolkitPlugin.cpp:55:52: error: allocation of incomplete type
          AR plugin for UE4
          Red Alert 2 VR remake
          Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello Ivan,

I did some tests on both xCode 10.1 and on the latest 11 version and both worked fine with unreal 4.23 and the latest version of the plugin (v1.5)
            I could not reproduce the issue with the compile errors in your logs.

Are you using the latest version (v1.5) of the plugin with 4.23 ?

Hi Adam

AR plugin for UE4
            Red Alert 2 VR remake
            Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Yes I am using the latest software.
              I found that if I turn off the "Support bitcode in Shipping"
              I can do the package

Comment

Is it possible to use small 3d printed models as marker? is it possible to have multiple markers?

Comment

You can have multiple markers, but only 2D image markers are supported.

Originally posted by Kratos_88 View Post
                  Is it possible to use small 3d printed models as marker? is it possible to have multiple markers?
                  AR plugin for UE4
                  Red Alert 2 VR remake
                  Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Working...
                  X