No announcement yet.

Augmented Reality for UE4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got to package, but I aploaded my AR app to Google and it have an other error.

I made a test on Firebase
    It is the result

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: file offset for the library "/data/app/com.LimaWorks.CDP_AR-_2CMYLTFOZ3Y6xE7SD-DtA==/lib/arm64/libUE4.so" >= file size: 0 >= 0
    FATAL EXCEPTION: main
    Process: com.LimaWorks.CDP_AR, PID: 14752
    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: file offset for the library "/data/app/com.LimaWorks.CDP_AR-_2CMYLTFOZ3Y6xE7SD-DtA==/lib/arm64/libUE4.so" >= file size: 0 >= 0

What is wrong ?

Comment

Hello,

Does the app run on an actual device ? If not, can you please send me the full crash log to info@uplugins.com ?

Thanks,
      Adam

Originally posted by IvanLima View Post
      I got to package, but I aploaded my AR app to Google and it have an other error.

I made a test on Firebase
      It is the result

FATAL EXCEPTION: main
      Process: com.LimaWorks.CDP_AR, PID: 14752

What is wrong ?
      Last edited by AdamHorvath; 10-27-2019, 01:12 PM.
      AR plugin for UE4
      AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
      Red Alert 2 VR remake
      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi Adam
        Now I'm trying package for iOS, but I have news problems with plugin.

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): /Users/ane/Downloads/CDP1/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Source/ARToolkitPlugin/Private/ARToolkitPlugin.cpp:55:52: error: allocation of incomplete type

Comment

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for the log files. I'll look into the problem, and get back to you.

Hi Adam

UATHelper: Packaging (iOS): /Users/ane/Downloads/CDP1/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Source/ARToolkitPlugin/Private/ARToolkitPlugin.cpp:55:52: error: allocation of incomplete type
          AR plugin for UE4
          Red Alert 2 VR remake
          Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello Ivan,

I did some tests on both xCode 10.1 and on the latest 11 version and both worked fine with unreal 4.23 and the latest version of the plugin (v1.5)
            I could not reproduce the issue with the compile errors in your logs.

Are you using the latest version (v1.5) of the plugin with 4.23 ?

Hi Adam

AR plugin for UE4
            Red Alert 2 VR remake
            Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Yes I am using the latest software.
              I found that if I turn off the "Support bitcode in Shipping"
              I can do the package

Comment

Is it possible to use small 3d printed models as marker? is it possible to have multiple markers?

Comment

You can have multiple markers, but only 2D image markers are supported.

Originally posted by Kratos_88 View Post
                  Is it possible to use small 3d printed models as marker? is it possible to have multiple markers?
                  AR plugin for UE4
                  Red Alert 2 VR remake
                  Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

How many markers are possible at most ?. I would like to track a lot of static markers to only re-create camera movement, not object movement.

Comment

If you need around 50 , I would suggest to use the 2D barcode markers, they are already implemented. You can download and print them from here: http://ar.uplugins.com/2d-barcode-markers/
                      If you want image markers I would not recommend to use more than 20 in the same app, as they take some time to load.

Originally posted by Gosettiks View Post
                      How many markers are possible at most ?. I would like to track a lot of static markers to only re-create camera movement, not object movement.
                      AR plugin for UE4
                      Red Alert 2 VR remake
                      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce the updated version of the plugin!

AR Plugin V1.16 for Unreal Engine 4.24

Available on http://ar.uplugins.com !

GET THE COMMERCIAL VERSION WITH 40% DISCOUNT UNTIL 2019-12-31 !!!

In case you have already purchased the plugin you can download the latest version from your account:
                        http://ar.uplugins.com/my-account

If you did not create a user during the checkout process send me any email with your # order id to info@uplugins.com and I'll send you a new link.
                        AR plugin for UE4
                        Red Alert 2 VR remake
                        Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi again, we purchased the commercial liscense two days ago. You mentioned in your last post; "I would suggest to use the 2D barcode markers, they are already implemented".
                          I can't find any implementation in the SampleProject. I only found the Marker Enumeration with 4 entrys.

Am I correct, it is implemented in C++ and I can access by Get Marker MATRIX ?

And how can I convert a bitmap file (tif, bmp, png ??) to this internal patt. binary file format ? Addig entrys into the list is no longer a problem of course. Thanks in advance...
                          Last edited by Gosettiks; 12-14-2019, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Hi again, we purchased the commercial liscense two days ago. You mentioned in your last post; "I would suggest to use the 2D barcode markers, they are already implemented".
                            I can't find any implementation in the SampleProject. I only found the Marker Enumeration with 4 entrys.

Am I correct, it is implemented in C++ and I can access by Get Marker MATRIX ?
                            Yes, exactly. Just change the GetMarker node to GetMarkerMATRIX in the sample project.

More info about this node:
                            http://ar.uplugins.com/get-marker-matrix/

And how can I convert a bitmap file (tif, bmp, png ??) to this internal patt. binary file format ? Addig entrys into the list is no longer a problem of course. Thanks in advance...
                            Bitmaps can be only used as NFT markers like the pinball NFT example in the demo.

The NFT images are in /Content/DataNFT
                            They are special files, and not recognizable by the unreal content manager, that is why you cannot see them inside the editor.

You can read more about the generation of the NFT files on this link:
                            https://github.com/artoolkitx/artool...ng-NFT-markers

You can find the ARToolkit 5.0 NFT training utility on this link:
                            https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bY2...9BtPGQGqM/view

Once you have the generated NFT files copy them to the Content/DataNFT folder, and add to the enumeration.

AR plugin for UE4
                            Red Alert 2 VR remake
                            Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello, I would like to ask you about this AR plug-in. Can I use an Android phone to scan the identification code to display the video for playback? If so, how do I do it? I tried to modify the blueprint, but it did n’t help. Thank you

Comment

Hello - I purchased your plugin as I am very pleased. One thing - I'm using the latest unreal 4.24 - I can always get the sample to run with no problems.. The moment I enable DataSmith plugin - UE4 is ask to restart once I restart it and push the app to the IPAD - the app always crashes. Something about Plugin blastplugin failed to load because module BlastCore could not be found? Thats the message on the IPAD.

Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X