No announcement yet.

Augmented Reality for UE4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi adam, i am trying to get it workin on my tablet but the screen doesnt fit. It seems i miss some buttons and space when i compare it to my phone. Should i change some resolution somewhere, or some settings in the ue4 projectsettings?

Comment

Hello,

Can you please post a screenshot highlighting the problem ?

Originally posted by wontonanimalchin View Post
      hi adam, i am trying to get it workin on my tablet but the screen doesnt fit. It seems i miss some buttons and space when i compare it to my phone. Should i change some resolution somewhere, or some settings in the ue4 projectsettings?
      AR plugin for UE4
      AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
      Red Alert 2 VR remake
      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

hi adam,
        where should i change some settings to run the app on a tablet. It seems the screen is not full (its too large, like its zoomed in), and i miss some buttons while running it on tablets. Should i do this somewhere in the projectsettings or someplace else? Click image for larger version

Name:	20190729_160745_resized.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	1647501
        Attached Files

Comment

gee, i cannot any animations anymore in the project. It works on the laptop perfectly, but once launched at the phone, only static meshes seems to work. Very weird, i use the same laptop, same phone, but 4.22 version (i used 4.19 before). Is there anything changed in your plugin?

Comment

gee, i cannot any animations anymore in the project. It works on the laptop perfectly, but once launched at the phone, only static meshes seems to work. Very weird, i use the same laptop, same phone, but 4.22 version (i used 4.19 before). Is there anything changed in your plugin?

Comment

Did not change anything in this regard. The plugins is only responsible for tracking, all the other stuff is handled by Unreal Engine.

gee, i cannot any animations anymore in the project. It works on the laptop perfectly, but once launched at the phone, only static meshes seems to work.
              Very weird, i use the same laptop, same phone, but 4.22 version (i used 4.19 before). Is there anything changed in your plugin?
              AR plugin for UE4
              Red Alert 2 VR remake
              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Only the UI is zoomed ? Does the tracking work as it supposed to work ? If so you can modify the main UI widget for your needs.

hi adam,
                where should i change some settings to run the app on a tablet. It seems the screen is not full (its too large, like its zoomed in), and i miss some buttons while running it on tablets. Should i do this somewhere in the projectsettings or someplace else?
                AR plugin for UE4
                Red Alert 2 VR remake
                Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello, after purchasing this plug-in, do you give the source code?

Comment

Hello, where can I improve the resolution of the picture?

Comment

Hello! Yes the source code is included.

Originally posted by EVRTOP View Post
                      Hello, after purchasing this plug-in, do you give the source code?
                      AR plugin for UE4
                      Red Alert 2 VR remake
                      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Check out the link below for details:
                        http://ar.uplugins.com/mobile-video-resolutions/

Originally posted by EVRTOP View Post
                        Hello, where can I improve the resolution of the picture?
                        AR plugin for UE4
                        Red Alert 2 VR remake
                        Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce the latest version of the plugin!

AR Plugin V1.15 - 2019-09-11

- Updated for Unreal Engine v4.23
                          - Added support for Android 64 bit version (arm64-v8a)
                          - Plugin compatibility fix
                          - Minor bugfixes

Available on http://ar.uplugins.com !

GET THE COMMERCIAL VERSION WITH 40% DISCOUNT UNTIL 2019-10-01 !!!

In case you have already purchased the plugin you can download the latest version from your account:
                          http://ar.uplugins.com/my-account

If you did not create a user during the checkout process send me any email with your # order id to info@uplugins.com and I'll send you a new link.
                          Last edited by AdamHorvath; 09-11-2019, 04:22 AM.
                          AR plugin for UE4
                          Red Alert 2 VR remake
                          Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi AdamHorvath

For the Unreal project I need an NFT Marker created by me. I need 3 files right? .fset .fset3 .iset

Then I put then in the content folder in the ARtoolkit and then inside the DataNFT. Then I open MarkersNFT enum and add the name of the files but it doesnt work for me. I also changed the enum in the blueprint level.

I am working on version 4.23 of Unreal.

thank you all and sorry for my english.

Comment

You did the right way!
                              So is it loading, but not recognizing the NFT image, or do you get an error while loading ?

Can you show me the NFT image ? Not every image can be used as an NFT. It should have enough feature point to be tracked.

Originally posted by RafaLopera View Post
                              Hi AdamHorvath

For the Unreal project I need an NFT Marker created by me. I need 3 files right? .fset .fset3 .iset

Then I put then in the content folder in the ARtoolkit and then inside the DataNFT. Then I open MarkersNFT enum and add the name of the files but it doesnt work for me. I also changed the enum in the blueprint level.

I am working on version 4.23 of Unreal.

thank you all and sorry for my english.

AR plugin for UE4
                              Red Alert 2 VR remake
                              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi Adam
                                I'm trying to package my project But this error persist

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): In file included from C:/Users/Ivan Lima/Documents/Unreal Projects/CDP/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Intermediate/Build/Android/UE4/Shipping/ARToolkitPlugin/Module.ARToolkitPlugin.cpp:3:
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Users/Ivan Lima/Documents/Unreal Projects/CDP/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Source/ARToolkitPlugin/Private/ARToolkitDevice.cpp(403,4): warning: Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer
                                compile. [-W#pragma-messages]
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): ENQUEUE_UNIQUE_RENDER_COMMAND_TWOPARAMETER(
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): ^
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Source/Runtime/RenderCore/Public\RenderingThread.h(395,2): note: expanded from macro 'ENQUEUE_UNIQUE_RENDER_COMMAND_TWOPARAMETER'
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): ENQUEUE_UNIQUE_RENDER_COMMAND_TWOPARAMETER_DECLARE(TypeName,ParamType1,ParamName1,ParamValue1,ParamType2,ParamName2,ParamValue2,Code) \
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Source/Runtime/RenderCore/Public\RenderingThread.h(376,2): note: expanded from macro 'ENQUEUE_UNIQUE_RENDER_COMMAND_TWOPARAMETER_DECLARE'
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): DEPRECATED_MACRO(4.22, "Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead")
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformCompilerPreSetup.h(88,45): note: expanded from macro 'DEPRECATED_MACRO'
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): #define DEPRECATED_MACRO(Version, Message) EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING(Message " Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.")
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformCompilerPreSetup.h(84,3): note: expanded from macro 'EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING'
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING_AT_LINE(__LINE__, Warning)
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Clang\ClangPlatformCompilerPreSetup.h(127,3): note: expanded from macro 'EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING_AT_LINE'
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): _Pragma(PREPROCESSOR_TO_STRING(message(Warning)))
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): <scratch space>(144,2): note: expanded from here
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): message("Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead" " Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.")
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): In file included from C:/Users/Ivan Lima/Documents/Unreal Projects/CDP/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Intermediate/Build/Android/UE4/Shipping/ARToolkitPlugin/Module.ARToolkitPlugin.cpp:3:
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Users/Ivan Lima/Documents/Unreal Projects/CDP/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Source/ARToolkitPlugin/Private/ARToolkitDevice.cpp(403,4): warning: Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer
                                compile. [-W#pragma-messages]
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Source/Runtime/RenderCore/Public\RenderingThread.h(397,2): note: expanded from macro 'ENQUEUE_UNIQUE_RENDER_COMMAND_TWOPARAMETER'
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): DEPRECATED_MACRO(4.22, "Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead")
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformCompilerPreSetup.h(88,45): note: expanded from macro 'DEPRECATED_MACRO'
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): #define DEPRECATED_MACRO(Version, Message) EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING(Message " Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.")
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\GenericPlatform\GenericPlatformCompilerPreSetup.h(84,3): note: expanded from macro 'EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING'
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING_AT_LINE(__LINE__, Warning)
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.23\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Clang\ClangPlatformCompilerPreSetup.h(127,3): note: expanded from macro 'EMIT_CUSTOM_WARNING_AT_LINE'
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): _Pragma(PREPROCESSOR_TO_STRING(message(Warning)))
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): <scratch space>(145,2): note: expanded from here
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): message("Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead" " Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.")
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): 2 warnings generated.
                                PackagingResults: Warning: Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile. [-W#pragma-messages]
                                PackagingResults: Warning: Please use ENQUEUE_RENDER_COMMAND instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile. [-W#pragma-messages]
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): [9/10] CenarioDosPassaros-Android-Shipping-arm64-es2.so
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): C:/Users/Ivan Lima/Documents/Unreal Projects/CDP/CenarioDosPassaros/Plugins/ARToolkitPlugin/Source/ThirdParty/ARToolkit/lib/Android/armeabi-v7a/libar.a: error adding symbols: File in wrong format
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): clang++.exe: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
                                PackagingResults: Error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): Took 68,2462284s to run UnrealBuildTool.exe, ExitCode=5
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\Ivan Lima\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.23\UBT-CenarioDosPassaros-Android-Shipping.txt)
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=5 (5)
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): BUILD FAILED
                                PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error

I'm using Windows 10, UE4.23 All updated

Comment

Working...
                                X