No announcement yet.

Augmented Reality for UE4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi adam, i am trying to get it workin on my tablet but the screen doesnt fit. It seems i miss some buttons and space when i compare it to my phone. Should i change some resolution somewhere, or some settings in the ue4 projectsettings?

Comment

Hello,

Can you please post a screenshot highlighting the problem ?

Originally posted by wontonanimalchin View Post
      hi adam, i am trying to get it workin on my tablet but the screen doesnt fit. It seems i miss some buttons and space when i compare it to my phone. Should i change some resolution somewhere, or some settings in the ue4 projectsettings?
      AR plugin for UE4
      AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
      Red Alert 2 VR remake
      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

hi adam,
        where should i change some settings to run the app on a tablet. It seems the screen is not full (its too large, like its zoomed in), and i miss some buttons while running it on tablets. Should i do this somewhere in the projectsettings or someplace else? Click image for larger version

Name:	20190729_160745_resized.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	1647501
        Attached Files

Comment

gee, i cannot any animations anymore in the project. It works on the laptop perfectly, but once launched at the phone, only static meshes seems to work. Very weird, i use the same laptop, same phone, but 4.22 version (i used 4.19 before). Is there anything changed in your plugin?

Comment

gee, i cannot any animations anymore in the project. It works on the laptop perfectly, but once launched at the phone, only static meshes seems to work. Very weird, i use the same laptop, same phone, but 4.22 version (i used 4.19 before). Is there anything changed in your plugin?

Comment

Did not change anything in this regard. The plugins is only responsible for tracking, all the other stuff is handled by Unreal Engine.

gee, i cannot any animations anymore in the project. It works on the laptop perfectly, but once launched at the phone, only static meshes seems to work.
              Very weird, i use the same laptop, same phone, but 4.22 version (i used 4.19 before). Is there anything changed in your plugin?
              AR plugin for UE4
              Red Alert 2 VR remake
              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Only the UI is zoomed ? Does the tracking work as it supposed to work ? If so you can modify the main UI widget for your needs.

hi adam,
                where should i change some settings to run the app on a tablet. It seems the screen is not full (its too large, like its zoomed in), and i miss some buttons while running it on tablets. Should i do this somewhere in the projectsettings or someplace else?
                AR plugin for UE4
                Red Alert 2 VR remake
                Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello, after purchasing this plug-in, do you give the source code?

Comment

Hello, where can I improve the resolution of the picture?

Comment

Hello! Yes the source code is included.

Originally posted by EVRTOP View Post
                      Hello, after purchasing this plug-in, do you give the source code?
                      AR plugin for UE4
                      Red Alert 2 VR remake
                      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Check out the link below for details:
                        http://ar.uplugins.com/mobile-video-resolutions/

Originally posted by EVRTOP View Post
                        Hello, where can I improve the resolution of the picture?
                        AR plugin for UE4
                        Red Alert 2 VR remake
                        Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Working...
                        X