No announcement yet.

Augmented Reality for UE4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This issue has been fixed in the latest version.

Originally posted by 말괄량이연랑 View Post
    This problem is just make dir.
    like this

InputStream is;
    ZipInputStream zis;
    try
    {
    String filename;
    String FileFullPath;
    String filepath;

is = new FileInputStream(path +"/"+ zipname);
    zis = new ZipInputStream(new BufferedInputStream(is));
    ZipEntry ze;
    byte[] buffer = new byte[1024];
    int count;

while ((ze = zis.getNextEntry()) != null)
    {

filename = ze.getName();
    FileFullPath = pathDest + filename;
    filepath = (FileFullPath).substring(0,FileFullPath.lastIndexOf(File.separator));

Log.debug(" ############### filename: ############ " + filename);
    //extract only artoolkit related stuff
    if (filename.toLowerCase().contains("artoolkit"))
    {
    // Need to create directories if not exists, or
    // it will generate an Exception...

File f = new File(filepath);
    if(!f.exists())
    {
    Log.debug(" ############### Not Exist Folder ############ " + filepath);
    f.mkdirs();
    }

switch plugin UPL Code in

String zipname = obbName;
    < In this code >
    if (ze.isDirectory())
    AR plugin for UE4
    AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
    Red Alert 2 VR remake
    Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce the latest version of the plugin!

AR Plugin V1.13 - 2018-11-13

- Updated for Unreal Engine v4.21
      - Runtime permissions for Android API level 23 and higher

Available on http://ar.uplugins.com !

In case you have already purchased the plugin you can download the latest version from your account:
      http://ar.uplugins.com/my-account

If you did not create a user during the checkout process send me any email with your # order id to info@uplugins.com and I'll send you a new link.
      AR plugin for UE4
      Red Alert 2 VR remake
      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi, i just bought your pluggin, in your documentation does not explain how to add a new marker, is there any source that i can use to follow along to add a new marker?
        And other question, i can launch the project in my android device(samsung S8), but i can not package it, and i followed thoese steps in order to get it to launch:
        To FIX that disable the following plugins:
        • OnlineSubsystemNull
        • OnlineSubsystemUtils
        • OnlineSubsystemGooglePlay
        • Android Media Player
        Is there anything that i can do to fix it?

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for purchasing my plugin!

Please make sure to use the most recent version, I've just released today for UE 4.21. It has some fixes for packaging problems on Android. I've sent you that version right after your purchase.

It's not necessary to disable any plugins to package your project anymore.

To create a marker:

1. Create your marker following the link below.
          https://github.com/artoolkitx/artool...torial-markers

The required marker creation tool can be found in the ARToolkit 5.4 package:
          https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bY...Zl9eJ9BtPGQGqM

2. Once you have the marker file copy it into:
          \Content\ARToolkit\Data\

(Name it like the other markers: patt.hiro for example where hiro will be the name of your marker)

3. In the editor locate the markers enumaration and add the name of you new marker. (Content/Blueprints)

4. It's ready to use with the GetMarker node.
          http://ar.uplugins.com/get-marker/

Originally posted by Invius View Post
          Hi, i just bought your pluggin, in your documentation does not explain how to add a new marker, is there any source that i can use to follow along to add a new marker?
          And other question, i can launch the project in my android device(samsung S8), but i can not package it, and i followed thoese steps in order to get it to launch:
          To FIX that disable the following plugins:
          • OnlineSubsystemNull
          • OnlineSubsystemUtils
          • OnlineSubsystemGooglePlay
          • Android Media Player
          Is there anything that i can do to fix it?
          AR plugin for UE4
          Red Alert 2 VR remake
          Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

First i'm really thankfull for the help that you have given me, that allowed me package to android and add a new marker.
            But now i am running into a problem with 2 markers, is there a way to fix this?
            https://youtu.be/cW_oO-EbryM
            I've done this with a new project, and some simples changes to the BP code, you are able to see those changes in the end of the video.
            Thank you in advance, i really hope that there a way to make this work!

Comment

Hi,Adam
              I package Win64 according to your documentation operation.Always fail.Prompt error.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this problem. I've checked it and turned out it was because of an outdated library file. (libjpeg.lib)
                I've updated the plugin with a newer version, and it is working now.

The new version name is : 1.13 Revision 1

Please login to you account and update. If you did not create an account just send me your order id and I'll email you the new link.
                info@uplugins.com

Best Regards,
                Adam

Originally posted by xiaoming. View Post
                Hi,Adam
                I package Win64 according to your documentation operation.Always fail.Prompt error.
                AR plugin for UE4
                Red Alert 2 VR remake
                Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Adam is it possible to solve my problem? We are really in a need to know if we can use two markers properly.
                  First i'm really thankfull for the help that you have given me, that allowed me package to android and add a new marker.
                  But now i am running into a problem with 2 markers, is there a way to fix this?
                  https://youtu.be/cW_oO-EbryM
                  I've done this with a new project, and some simples changes to the BP code, you are able to see those changes in the end of the video.
                  Thank you in advance, i really hope that there a way to make this work!

Comment

Hello,

The AR_Actor_TOUCH blueprint has a plane that receives shadows. It's a standard static mesh component (Cube). What you experience on the video is the occlusion of the 2 shadow receiver planes.

What you can do is to make the planes smaller to preserve shadows, or you can completely delete them.

Also I would recommend to move / rotate both marker controlled actors using rotation / position nodes, and don't move the camera.

Adam is it possible to solve my problem? We are really in a need to know if we can use two markers properly.
                    Last edited by AdamHorvath; 11-27-2018, 05:44 AM.
                    AR plugin for UE4
                    Red Alert 2 VR remake
                    Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Can you make real tutorial from scratch? from downloading the plugin and sample project until final testing on android.
                      because i bought your plugin in personal license but it crashes when i open the app in my OPPO, i have no clue here, im beginner, please help

Comment

I have a SDI cam. Can I use SDI cam instead of USB cam ? And, when I put AJA plugin and this AR plugin together. Unreal4 was crashed. How to fix this problem? thx!

Comment

The plugins only works with webcams on windows and mac.

Originally posted by DSY View Post
                          I have a SDI cam. Can I use SDI cam instead of USB cam ? And, when I put AJA plugin and this AR plugin together. Unreal4 was crashed. How to fix this problem? thx!
                          AR plugin for UE4
                          Red Alert 2 VR remake
                          Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Thank you very much for your answers. one more question, if i buy the Commercial license. Can I use C++ code to change the camera input ? So, I can use profession cameras input

Comment

Originally posted by AdamHorvath View Post
                              Hello,

The AR_Actor_TOUCH blueprint has a plane that receives shadows. It's a standard static mesh component (Cube). What you experience on the video is the occlusion of the 2 shadow receiver planes.

What you can do is to make the planes smaller to preserve shadows, or you can completely delete them.

Also I would recommend to move / rotate both marker controlled actors using rotation / position nodes, and don't move the camera.

Hi i was able to fix this issue, now i can do 2 markers detection without a problem and i am very thankfull for your help.

Now i got a new problem, i've been looking into your code, but i wasn't able to modify it in a way to solve the issue that i am having.

We want to be able to detect multiple markers, and when we detect them, we could walk arround the spawned models, the problem here is that the pluggin uses a fixed point to project the marker location, is there a way to feed in the camera location and rotation so we are able to achive this purpose?

https://blueprintue.com/blueprint/o4...noOV9_3boNTgLs

This was my failed attempt to fixe this issue, but it didn't work.

memcpy(patt_trans, MarkersNFT[i]->matrix, sizeof(ARdouble) * 3 * 4);
                              MarkersNFT[i]->position = FVector(patt_trans[0][3], patt_trans[1][3], -patt_trans[2][3]);

This was my road block when i was searching to try and get a dynamic base location to work.

PS:
                              The work arround that i've made... It would be nice if you could update the pluggin to recieve a dynamic origin instead of this static one.

Attached Files
                              Last edited by Invius; 12-11-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X