No announcement yet.

Augmented Reality for UE4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you, but i did that allready. It worked before,... the problem seems to be the "target sdk version"in the project settings. If you use 9 it launches allright, but when 26 (needed for google play), the launch failes. I have absolutely no clue how to fix this!

Comment

Hi everyone,

A collegue and I purchased the personnal license of the plugin. Seems to work fine except if you ask for a better resolution for the camera (even if it's still in 4:3) but that's not the main problem. My question, How can I add NFT Markers (generate the fset iset ans so on files) ?

Best regards,

Alexandre

Comment

Hi,

To create a new NFT dataset you need to use a utility called GenTexData.exe. You can find it in the ARToolkit framework.

ARToolkit 5.4 download:
        https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/a....0-Windows.zip

More info and details are on this link:
        https://github.com/artoolkitx/artool...ng-NFT-markers
        AR plugin for UE4
        AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
        Red Alert 2 VR remake
        Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Code plugins needs to be compiled before deployment, and you can only compile for iPhone on a Mac.
          AR plugin for UE4
          Red Alert 2 VR remake
          Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Originally posted by AdamHorvath View Post
            Code plugins needs to be compiled before deployment, and you can only compile for iPhone on a Mac.
            oh no, so i cannot use the windows project to package for IOS. Because its not 100% blueprint, but also c++? In that case i need a mac and get my whole project on the mac in order to launch the game in the apple playstore? Gee , i never ever worked with apple,.. is it possible to copy paste the whole project on a mac? I hope so, but i dont think so.

Comment

I did that before with my advanced demo project and worked without any problems.

Originally posted by wontonanimalchin View Post

.. is it possible to copy paste the whole project on a mac? I hope so, but i dont think so.
              AR plugin for UE4
              Red Alert 2 VR remake
              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Working...
              X