Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Augmented Reality for UE4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Would it be possible to use the marker from ARtoolkit to set the default world origin and then use ARkits surface tracking capabilities to keep it in that position even when the marker isn't visible anymore ?

    Comment


      Originally posted by jakwarne View Post
      Would it be possible to use the marker from ARtoolkit to set the default world origin and then use ARkits surface tracking capabilities to keep it in that position even when the marker isn't visible anymore ?
      I also trying to solve this problem

      Comment


        Yeah, it proving to be harder than I thought, but if i make progress with it I will share my process.

        Comment


          Does 'Get relative transformation' node work with 2D Barcode MATRIX as well?

          Comment


            hey adam, i know for sure its somewhere, because i once read it. But man i cannot find it between these 69 pages! But how can i increae the amount of enumerators. I need about 20!

            Comment


              Hello,

              It's set to 50 in the latest 1.11 version.

              You can set it in:
              SampleProject\Plugins\ARToolkitPlugin\Source\ARToolkitPlugin\Public\ARToolkitDevice.h

              //NFT
              #define PAGES_MAX 50




              Originally posted by wontonanimalchin View Post
              hey adam, i know for sure its somewhere, because i once read it. But man i cannot find it between these 69 pages! But how can i increae the amount of enumerators. I need about 20!
              AR plugin for UE4
              AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
              Red Alert 2 VR remake
              Armed Island VR RTS

              Comment


                hi,I pack my project to Android,have obb,it successd!
                but I want to share my friends,How to do? Do the same thing with me ?use USBdebugging?it's very trouble.
                Is There any good way to share this apk?

                Comment


                  Hello,

                  You can share the .apk and the .obb file and use the generated .bat file to install on your device.
                  Alternatively you can share it on google play and install like any other app.

                  Originally posted by xuyawei666 View Post
                  hi,I pack my project to Android,have obb,it successd!
                  but I want to share my friends,How to do? Do the same thing with me ?use USBdebugging?it's very trouble.
                  Is There any good way to share this apk?
                  AR plugin for UE4
                  AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
                  Red Alert 2 VR remake
                  Armed Island VR RTS

                  Comment


                    Hi Adam,

                    I'm trying the (wonderful) demo version and i'm wondering if i can create a new marker that refers to a new object. I tried successfully only with the marker but i can't find any 'link' to let the object communicate with it. Do i have to buy the plugin to control it via c++?
                    In other words, where can i find the option - link Hiro 2 - to Object 2?

                    Keep it up and thanks,

                    Tarek

                    Comment


                      Hi Tarek,

                      You can use the GetMarker node to link a marker position to an actor position.

                      http://ar.uplugins.com/get-marker/
                      AR plugin for UE4
                      AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
                      Red Alert 2 VR remake
                      Armed Island VR RTS

                      Comment


                        AdamHorvath

                        Would the plugin recognise 'Matrix code 3x3 with parity (72dpi)' or only the ones without parity that you provided?

                        Thanks

                        Comment


                          Yes it does recognize Matrix markers like the ones on the link http://ar.uplugins.com/2d-barcode-markers/

                          Use them with the GetMarkerMATRIX node.
                          http://ar.uplugins.com/get-marker-matrix/



                          Originally posted by jakwarne View Post
                          AdamHorvath

                          Would the plugin recognise 'Matrix code 3x3 with parity (72dpi)' or only the ones without parity that you provided?

                          Thanks
                          AR plugin for UE4
                          AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
                          Red Alert 2 VR remake
                          Armed Island VR RTS

                          Comment


                            UE4.18 ios packaged successfully,but ipad Can't run, Quickly exit after opening,this photo,no operation can be done.This picture is a display screen,3 second.I don't know why, help.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by AdamHorvath View Post
                              Hello,

                              It's set to 50 in the latest 1.11 version.

                              You can set it in:
                              SampleProject\Plugins\ARToolkitPlugin\Source\ARToolkitPlugin\Public\ARToolkitDevice.h

                              //NFT
                              #define PAGES_MAX 50




                              thanks a lot!

                              Comment


                                Hello, I want to buy a personal version of the plug-in, but cannot pay, how to buy?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X