Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I purchased ARToolkit Plugin.
    I don't know how can I connect a Matinee to BLUEPRINT.
    I connected the Matinee to BeginPlay, and press the play, during the time that the Matinee is being played come out black.
    If it is not connected to the Matinee, it is executed.
    I want to know the connection node of Matinee and BluePrint.
    It is too difficult for me. Please tell me~~~~~
    Click image for larger version

Name:	a.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	852.7 KB
ID:	1099726
    Last edited by haonty_pia; 02-02-2016, 04:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CornKrue View Post
    Hi Adam,

Great Job with the plugin. We are building a mobile 3D strategy game based on it and it is working impressively:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzhhIB3_JbQ
    Wow, that is great!

You can disable pose filtering for fiducial markers to prevent the drifting effect. http://www.unreal4ar.com/set-filter/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DavidRR View Post
    https://youtu.be/piukHgnVqcw
    Quick vid of AR plugin with root motion animation and physics enabled.

Adam - if you have any tips on how I might enable the default 2D barcodes for use with the plugin, it would be a big help. I'm hoping it will just require setting the marker detection mode and recompiling but searches are failing to locate the init code.
    Very nice project!

What software are you running on your tablet ? How does it communicate with UE4 ?

I'll check the 2D barcodes, and let you now if I find out how to make them work.
    Last edited by AdamHorvath; 02-01-2016, 09:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DavidRR View Post
    Hi Adam. Camera resolution change results in a crash in v1.3 - v1.4. I have 'Show Pin' checked on Init. The Pin Properties dialog appears set to MJPG, 640 x 480, 30 FPS. Changing the output size to 960 x 720 or any other size results in the crash below:

Code:
    Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

""

UE4Editor_ARToolkitPlugin!arLabelingSubDBR3C()
    UE4Editor_ARToolkitPlugin!arDetectMarker()
    UE4Editor_ARToolkitPlugin!FARToolkitDevice::DetectMarkers() [d:\unreal projects\arpluginv14\plugins\artoolkitplugin\source\artoolkitplugin\private\artoolkitdevice.cpp:1013]
    UE4Editor_ARToolkitPlugin!FARToolkitDevice::UpdateDevice() [d:\unreal projects\arpluginv14\plugins\artoolkitplugin\source\artoolkitplugin\private\artoolkitdevice.cpp:174]
    UE4Editor_Engine!UActorComponent::ConditionalTickComponent() [c:\users\david\documents\github\unrealengine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\components\actorcomponent.cpp:1139]
    UE4Editor_Engine!FActorComponentTickFunction::ExecuteTick() [c:\users\david\documents\github\unrealengine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\components\actorcomponent.cpp:679]
    Running in UE Editor, on Windows 10. Camera is a Logitech HD C615
    Hi David,

I could not reproduce this crash, worked well on my end. Can you please try it with the unmodified demo project ?

In Saved/logs/ there should be a log file.

Can you please open it and locate the following part ?

Code:
    [2016.02.01-12.50.53:260][572]ARToolkit: Init started
    [2016.02.01-12.51.04:037][572]ARToolkit: Camera resolution (960,720)

[2016.02.01-12.51.04:037][572]ARToolkit: Camera pixel format: 1
    [2016.02.01-12.51.04:040][572]ARToolkit: Video texture created (960,720)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Crash on resolution change

Hi Adam. Camera resolution change results in a crash in v1.3 - v1.4. I have 'Show Pin' checked on Init. The Pin Properties dialog appears set to MJPG, 640 x 480, 30 FPS. Changing the output size to 960 x 720 or any other size results in the crash below:

Code:
    Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

""

UE4Editor_ARToolkitPlugin!arLabelingSubDBR3C()
    UE4Editor_ARToolkitPlugin!arDetectMarker()
    UE4Editor_ARToolkitPlugin!FARToolkitDevice::DetectMarkers() [d:\unreal projects\arpluginv14\plugins\artoolkitplugin\source\artoolkitplugin\private\artoolkitdevice.cpp:1013]
    UE4Editor_ARToolkitPlugin!FARToolkitDevice::UpdateDevice() [d:\unreal projects\arpluginv14\plugins\artoolkitplugin\source\artoolkitplugin\private\artoolkitdevice.cpp:174]
    UE4Editor_Engine!UActorComponent::ConditionalTickComponent() [c:\users\david\documents\github\unrealengine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\components\actorcomponent.cpp:1139]
    UE4Editor_Engine!FActorComponentTickFunction::ExecuteTick() [c:\users\david\documents\github\unrealengine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\components\actorcomponent.cpp:679]
    Running in UE Editor, on Windows 10. Camera is a Logitech HD C615

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Adam,

Great Job with the plugin. We are building a mobile 3D strategy game based on it and it is working impressively:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzhhIB3_JbQ

Leave a comment:

• replied
    https://youtu.be/piukHgnVqcw
    Quick vid of AR plugin with root motion animation and physics enabled.

Adam - if you have any tips on how I might enable the default 2D barcodes for use with the plugin, it would be a big help. I'm hoping it will just require setting the marker detection mode and recompiling but searches are failing to locate the init code.
    Last edited by DavidRR; 02-01-2016, 03:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Taurustar View Post
    Adam how can you set the actual camera in the ARToolkit Advanced Example as a Portrait in android? Actually the project it's set to Portrait but the camera displays in landscape:
    Currently you can package the plugin with landscape settings for mobiles. (I'll find a way to make it work in portrait mode)

As a temporary solution:

To use an app in portrait mode, you need to rotate the user interface by 90 degrees, and package the app in landscape settings.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by shinichi88 View Post
    Hi Adam,

I want to purchase your plugin, but the payment can't get through.
    I've tried PayPal too but not sure what's wrong. Can't login from the website but I could login from PayPal site.

Can you send me PayPal invoice for Personal License>?
    Hi,

I've just sent you a private message with details.

Thanks,
    Adam

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Adam how can you set the actual camera in the ARToolkit Advanced Example as a Portrait in android? Actually the project it's set to Portrait but the camera displays in landscape:

Here is an image:

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X