No announcement yet.

Augmented Reality for UE4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I bought a personal version of the plug-in, did not pack it out, there is no way to put other people's cell phones? Do I have to buy a commercial version?

Comment

Hello,

Personal version is working on cell phones (Android / iOS).

Please follow the steps described on the link below:
      http://www.unreal4ar.com/getting-started-full-version/

If you still have issues please get back to me with log files.

Originally posted by gaoshuo View Post
      Hello, I bought a personal version of the plug-in, did not pack it out, there is no way to put other people's cell phones? Do I have to buy a commercial version?
      AR plugin for UE4
      AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
      Red Alert 2 VR remake
      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Originally posted by AdamHorvath View Post
        For multiple NFT markers, just edit the level blueprint and check all of your markers visibility with the get marker node in the tick function. Once a markers is visible use it's vectors/rotations for tracking your camera or subject.

Hi Adam, thanks for the reply. I think i am almost there. Made my own markers. Copied the bp AR-actor_touch. Changed this BP a bit and referenced this to my new marker. Everything seems to work the way i did below. But somehow the original is not updating the location. So once the marker is detected, the scene stays in one location. Have you an idea whats going wrong?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ar_werktNiet.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	1424055

Comment

Hi,

I cannot see too much .... Can you please send me a higher resolution version to info@unreal4ar.com ?

Originally posted by wontonanimalchin View Post
          Hi Adam, thanks for the reply. I think i am almost there. Made my own markers. Copied the bp AR-actor_touch. Changed this BP a bit and referenced this to my new marker. Everything seems to work the way i did below. But somehow the original is not updating the location. So once the marker is detected, the scene stays in one location. Have you an idea whats going wrong?
          AR plugin for UE4
          Red Alert 2 VR remake
          Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

i am sorry, there i am again. Most other thinks are working right now. Very happy to get this almost done But the final step is the package to an .APK. That's not working. Do you know this is a commen problem?, and i miss a very easy step (i hope). I tried to package a fresh template of UE4 (mobile, thirst person), and that packages allright. (both ue4.18)
            here is the log:
            https://file.io/PGiQUP

Last edited by wontonanimalchin; 02-08-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Can you please re-upload the file ? When I click on the link I get {"success":false,"error":404,"message":"Not Found"}

i am sorry, there i am again. Most other thinks are working right now. Very happy to get this almost done But the final step is the package to an .APK. That's not working. Do you know this is a commen problem?, and i miss a very easy step (i hope). I tried to package a fresh template of UE4 (mobile, thirst person), and that packages allright. (both ue4.18)
              here is the log:
              https://file.io/PGiQUP
              AR plugin for UE4
              Red Alert 2 VR remake
              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi! Adam and everyone, I am wondering if the 2D barcode markers are working for anyone? it is not working on UE 4.18.2. Thanks!

Comment

Can you please re-upload the file ? When I click on the link I get {"success":false,"error":404,"message":"Not Found"}

i am sorry, here is the file again. Really hope you see whats going on, why i cannot this to a.apk file!
                  https://ufile.io/eentx

Comment

Hello,

LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler PersistentLevel.ARToolkitSimple] The current value (NewEnumerator35) of the ' Enum ' pin is invalid: 'NewEnumerator35' is not a valid enumerant of '<MarkersNFT>' from Source: /Game/Maps/ARToolkitSimple.ARToolkitSimple:PersistentLevel.ARTool
                    kitSimple

Can you check this ? It's located in the level blueprint of /Game/Maps/ARToolkitSimple
                    Maybe you are not using this map at all, but you cannot pack the full project because of a missing value.

i am sorry, here is the file again. Really hope you see whats going on, why i cannot this to a.apk file!
                    https://ufile.io/eentx
                    Last edited by AdamHorvath; 02-11-2018, 07:33 AM.
                    AR plugin for UE4
                    Red Alert 2 VR remake
                    Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi!

Please check the init node, it has a parameter
                      • Detection mode [EDetectionMode]: Template Matching Color – Fiducial markers (like Hiro or Knaji), or Matrix Code Detection for 2D Barcode Matrix markers
                      http://www.unreal4ar.com/init/

Change it to 2D Barcode Matrix markers.

Originally posted by Shunxu View Post
                      Hi! Adam and everyone, I am wondering if the 2D barcode markers are working for anyone? it is not working on UE 4.18.2. Thanks!
                      AR plugin for UE4
                      Red Alert 2 VR remake
                      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello,

LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler PersistentLevel.ARToolkitSimple] The current value (NewEnumerator35) of the ' Enum ' pin is invalid: 'NewEnumerator35' is not a valid enumerant of '<MarkersNFT>' from Source: /Game/Maps/ARToolkitSimple.ARToolkitSimple:PersistentLevel.ARTool
                        kitSimple

Can you check this ? It's located in the level blueprint of /Game/Maps/ARToolkitSimple
                        Maybe you are not using this map at all, but you cannot pack the full project because of a missing value.

thanks Adam, that helped allready a lot! it worked (and had to delete the whole folder of kitedemo too). It does package, but this is still red in the log:

LogTemp: IPP ERROR: Could not find provision directory 'C:\Users\rober\AppData\Local/Apple Computer/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/'.
                        Weird i dont use any apple devices, so something is allready set in the BP.

if the distribution tab is checked for google playstore, then the package failes btw. But that might be a whole different problem nothing to do with your AR template
                        Last edited by wontonanimalchin; 02-11-2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Hi!

Please check the init node, it has a parameter
                          • Detection mode [EDetectionMode]: Template Matching Color – Fiducial markers (like Hiro or Knaji), or Matrix Code Detection for 2D Barcode Matrix markers
                          http://www.unreal4ar.com/init/

Change it to 2D Barcode Matrix markers.

Thank you, you beautiful soul :-)

Comment

Hi Adam! Is it possible to compile it to an iOS device directly from Windows UE4? Thanks!

Comment

I don't think so. You will need a mac to do that.

Originally posted by Shunxu View Post
                              Hi Adam! Is it possible to compile it to an iOS device directly from Windows UE4? Thanks!
                              AR plugin for UE4
                              Red Alert 2 VR remake
                              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello, I hoped you could help me with these problems when packaging, I get about 500 in the Output log, they are all relating to the ARToolKitBaseAdvanced and custom pawns I have made based on the sample classes

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler ARToolkitBaseAdvanced] In use pin Mesh no longer exists on node Create Dynamic Material Instance . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin. from Source: /Game/Blueprints/ARToolkitBaseAdvanced.ARToolkitBaseAdvanced
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler ARToolkitBaseAdvanced] In use pin <Unnamed> no longer exists on node Init . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin. from Source: /Game/Blueprints/ARToolkitBaseAdvanced.ARToolkitBaseAdvanced
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler ARToolkitBaseAdvanced] In use pin Target no longer exists on node Init . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin. from Source: /Game/Blueprints/ARToolkitBaseAdvanced.ARToolkitBaseAdvanced
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler ARToolkitBaseAdvanced] In use pin Device Orientation no longer exists on node Init . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin. from Source: /Game/Blueprints/ARToolkitBaseAdvanced.ARToolkitBaseAdvanced
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler ARToolkitBaseAdvanced] In use pin Webcam Res X no longer exists on node Init . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin. from Source: /Game/Blueprints/ARToolkitBaseAdvanced.ARToolkitBaseAdvanced
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler ARToolkitBaseAdvanced] In use pin Webcam Res Y no longer exists on node Init . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin. from Source: /Game/Blueprints/ARToolkitBaseAdvanced.ARToolkitBaseAdvanced
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler ARToolkitBaseAdvanced] In use pin First Run IOS no longer exists on node Init . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin. from Source: /Game/Blueprints/ARToolkitBaseAdvanced.ARToolkitBaseAdvanced
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler ARToolkitBaseAdvanced] In use pin Return Value no longer exists on node Init . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin. from Source: /Game/Blueprints/ARToolkitBaseAdvanced.ARToolkitBaseAdvanced
                                UATHelper: Packaging (Android (Multi:ASTC,PVRTC,DXT,ATC,ETC2,ETC1)): LogInit: Display: LogBlueprint: Error: [Compiler ARToolkitBaseAdvanced] Could not find a function named "Init" in 'ARToolkitBaseAdvanced'.
                                I am using engine version 4.18.3 and plugin version 1.7, however I did compile for engine 4.18. At least I think I did....
                                My Game Frontier Devblog HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X