Sent you a new link!

Originally posted by Sp0ngeA View Post
    Hallo, Adam!
    Unfortunaly my download link is broken.
    Can you halp me download you plugin?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AdamHorvath View Post
    Double click on Content ->Blueprint ->MarkersNFT, on the right there is a new button, click on it and add your marker name under the default pinball marker.
    I must be blind, lol, never saw that, thanks

I actually ended up making my own enumeration listing out the custom markers and it worked like a charm.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hallo, Adam!
    Unfortunaly my download link is broken.
    Can you halp me download you plugin?Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.5 KB
ID:	1115407

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cores25 View Post
    nzavaglia, any news on your side? I am still clueless...

---
    Here is what I have so far with the AR plugin. I´m still waiting on the 4.13 uv fix so I can make a proper android package
    Very nice video! I am glad you made skeletal meshes work!
    Where did you stuck with custom NFT ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by nzavaglia View Post
    Sorry, still no luck. I think it might have to be added in code somewhere, but I can see that it scans for markers in the ../ARToolkit/Data/ directory using the LoadMarkers Blueprint Node/method provided you give it a list of names.

How did you add the new marker to the enum? I can't see where to do that
    Double click on Content ->Blueprint ->MarkersNFT, on the right there is a new button, click on it and add your marker name under the default pinball marker.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by alex-ikinema View Post
    [MENTION=35119]AdamHorvath[/MENTION] great job! We have experimented yesterday a bit with making procedural animation in AR using the plugin; Seems really cool! Will need to test on our iOS/Android port...

I love it! Thank you for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=35119]AdamHorvath[/MENTION] great job! We have experimented yesterday a bit with making procedural animation in AR using the plugin; Seems really cool! Will need to test on our iOS/Android port...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oh wow, thank you for sharing Have to try it out as soon as possible and will keep you posted.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Nm, I got it. I'm just dumb. You have to switch out the enums in the level blueprint as well. That's where the detection is being done. Worked like a charm once I did that.

Leave a comment:

• replied

---
    Here is what I have so far with the AR plugin. I´m still waiting on the 4.13 uv fix so I can make a proper android package
    Sorry, still no luck. I think it might have to be added in code somewhere, but I can see that it scans for markers in the ../ARToolkit/Data/ directory using the LoadMarkers Blueprint Node/method provided you give it a list of names.

How did you add the new marker to the enum? I can't see where to do that
    Last edited by nzavaglia; 09-14-2016, 12:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by motorsep View Post
    I am making something for Gear VR, but not even aware of a way to enable pass-through camera from UE4 (BP) o.O How do you enable it from Blueprint (or from project settings) ?

Sounds like something plugin should support. Otherwise sounds like black magic has to be used :P

Btw, how is latency when doing AR through Gear VR ? Pass-through camera (when used from Universal menu) is horrible and laggy
    It's pretty laggy right now. But I think it's not because the camera.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Creo View Post
    It does on Galaxy S7 so far. Nothing special just the same GearVR setup and with this plugin usage.
    I am making something for Gear VR, but not even aware of a way to enable pass-through camera from UE4 (BP) o.O How do you enable it from Blueprint (or from project settings) ?

BUT, by default it's not properly rendering video stream and not setting right fov for camera. I replaced Adam's solution using screen space UVs and viewport coordinates, with 1x1 plane scaled to fit the screen with the right fov. I also trying to use spherical plane because it's more accurate in terms of VR perspective. There is still some work.
    Sounds like something plugin should support. Otherwise sounds like black magic has to be used :P

Btw, how is latency when doing AR through Gear VR ? Pass-through camera (when used from Universal menu) is horrible and laggy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by motorsep View Post
    I didn't think this plugin supports Gear VR. How did you make it happen ?
    It does on Galaxy S7 so far. Nothing special just the same GearVR setup and with this plugin usage.

BUT, by default it's not properly rendering video stream and not setting right fov for camera. I replaced Adam's solution using screen space UVs and viewport coordinates, with 1x1 plane scaled to fit the screen with the right fov. I also trying to use spherical plane because it's more accurate in terms of VR perspective. There is still some work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    2. Plugin doesn't properly works on VR headsets (tested on Oculus Rift CV1 and GearVR).
    I didn't think this plugin supports Gear VR. How did you make it happen ?

Leave a comment:

• replied

---

Leave a comment:

Working...
X