Augmented Reality for UE4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try to tweak this in the ARToolkit config source code:

Plugins\ARToolkitPlugin\Source\ThirdParty\ARToolkit\include\Windows\AR\arConfig.h

The last line:

#define AR_MATRIX_CODE_TYPE_DEFAULT AR_MATRIX_CODE_3x3

Originally posted by tumerdem View Post
    Hello I checked th Demo version. GetMarketMatrix input accepts 0-63 (AR_MATRIX_CODE_3×3). Is there any way to use AR_MATRIX_CODE_6×6 even it is not recommended ?
    AR plugin for UE4
    AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
    Red Alert 2 VR remake
    Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello, i have a question:
      AR plugin for UE4 have a tracker system , right?
      Thanks

Comment

What do you mean by "tracker system" ?

Originally posted by netkingZ View Post
        Hello, i have a question:
        AR plugin for UE4 have a tracker system , right?
        Thanks
        AR plugin for UE4
        Red Alert 2 VR remake
        Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

hey guys, i'm a beginner and i wanted to know how i have to connect the get marker matrix blueprint. and how i have to connect the 2d barcodes 3*3 with it.
          And thanks Adam for your hardwork at this plugin! it's great!

best regards

Comment

http://safefromrobots.com/?p=149 doesnt work for me, is this not available or am I just having local problems viewing it?

Comment

Hi, seems like the website is down , I've reported it to it's admin.

Meanwhile you can find the tutorial on this link:
              https://web.archive.org/web/20161027....com:80/?p=149

Originally posted by rasamaya View Post
              http://safefromrobots.com/?p=149 doesnt work for me, is this not available or am I just having local problems viewing it?
              AR plugin for UE4
              Red Alert 2 VR remake
              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

It's back online.

Originally posted by AdamHorvath View Post
                Hi, seems like the website is down , I've reported it to it's admin.

Meanwhile you can find the tutorial on this link:
                https://web.archive.org/web/20161027....com:80/?p=149
                AR plugin for UE4
                Red Alert 2 VR remake
                Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello,

I am sure it's not plugin related, but something regarding your provision / certificate files.

Check out the following lines from your log:

LogTempisplay: Looking for a certificate that matches the application identifier 'D7TK89579H.*'
                  LogTempisplay: .. Failed to find a valid certificate that was in date
                  LogTempisplay: PROVISION-File:UE4_5abeb112-856f-457a-847c-cfcc226703e0.mobileprovision,Name:Archeologievirtuelle,Validity:NO_CERT,StartDate:04/04/2017 18:51:26,EndDate:04/04/2018

Seems like UE4 can't find your certificate file. Can you please check it ?
                  Hello Adams,
                  I think is a Launch bug because I can deploy your plugin with Itunes after packaging. I have another question. Is it possible to lock the orientation to portrait ? I tried by active only portrait orientation support in Project Settings and set Device Orientation to Portrait in the Init node and it does not work.

Comment

Hi Adam,

You have been doing awesome job so far.

Will you create ARToolkit 6 beta plugin along side current fifth version plugin?
                    So we could also try it out and test out bugs?

Comment

Got everything working but I'm confused on the camera angle.... everything is from the top down, its hard to rotate the characters around. I have rotated the cube and the camera already.

Comment

Hi,

Yes! That is my plan, however I did not receive the beta yet.
                        Do you already have it ?

Originally posted by Roman Gorislavski View Post
                        Hi Adam,

You have been doing awesome job so far.

Will you create ARToolkit 6 beta plugin along side current fifth version plugin?
                        So we could also try it out and test out bugs?
                        Last edited by AdamHorvath; 06-08-2017, 04:56 AM.
                        AR plugin for UE4
                        Red Alert 2 VR remake
                        Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

You need to rotate the camera or your actor. Don't rotate both.

Originally posted by calvin019 View Post
                          Got everything working but I'm confused on the camera angle.... everything is from the top down, its hard to rotate the characters around. I have rotated the cube and the camera already.
                          AR plugin for UE4
                          Red Alert 2 VR remake
                          Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi,

Yes! That is my plan, however I did not receive the beta yet.
                            Do you already have it ?
                            No I don´t, but kinda expected you would have it already?
                            They said they release beta during AWE conference,
                            but it ended and its kinda silent.
                            I only know they have topic area for v6 on forums and documentation on:
                            http://artoolkit.github.io/artoolkit...beling_8c.html
                            Which also looks yet undone.

Comment

[MENTION=35119]AdamHorvath[/MENTION], have just updated plugin/unreal to latest versions (4.16.1 and 1.8) and am getting "webcam init error" on the ARToolKitAdvanced map/scene (fresh installation, no old files). Using macOS Sierra and iPad Air 2. I investigated deploying artoolkit test scenes directly from XCode and it works - so I'm guessing something is going wrong in the unreal wrapper/plugin side. Are you aware of any issues in the latest releases? I have previously had success with prior versions of the engine and your plugin...

EDIT: I can also confirm that the ARToolkit Simple map also does not work (webcam init error). I followed the instructions on your website and made no modifications at all. iOS v 10.3 on the iPad Air 2, and macOS Sierra for development computer, Unreal Engine 4.16.1. Am I missing something here? I've previously in Unreal 4.9 had this plugin working fine...
                              Last edited by schubboy; 06-12-2017, 05:03 PM. Reason: additional context

Comment

when I build to android it loads the splash screen then just crashes, but again I couldn't get the full version to build right so I copied the full version into the demo version and it runs on hit play.... fails to build full version, I'm using visual 2017 not 15, does that matter? I also have the dev UE with there ar source downloaded too from github
                                Last edited by calvin019; 06-12-2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X