• I am glad it's working now!

Originally posted by Moonmana View Post
    Sorry, figured out I missed one step in the manual
    AR plugin for UE4
    AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
    Red Alert 2 VR remake
    Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

• I was able to build, package and install sample project from the commercial version of the plugin to my Samsung GT-N7000. The app turns off the phone on launch. Any ideas?
      Android version 4.1. So this can be the reason, right?

Comment

• I have (3) webcams connected to my MacBook Pro, I'm using the demo plugin in 4.15, how do I tell it which webcam to use?
        Nate M | Chicago, IL
        www.productionplus.com

Comment

• Locate the init node, and change dev num to 0, 1 or 2
          http://www.unreal4ar.com/init/

Originally posted by natemac00 View Post
          I have (3) webcams connected to my MacBook Pro, I'm using the demo plugin in 4.15, how do I tell it which webcam to use?
          AR plugin for UE4
          Red Alert 2 VR remake
          Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

• [MENTION=35119]AdamHorvath[/MENTION] Is there any tutorial video out there or writing "Setting up your first scene" kinda thing?
            I'm a 3D artist not much of a developer but would really like to better understand how your plug in works.
            I went threw some of your documentation on your site, but was a little lost.

Such things as; I'm using your demo version and attemepted to load in geometry but seems to be more to it then just placing it in the scene.
            Thanks for insight you can give.

(p.s. I don't want you to think i'm just using this and never going to support your progress, but I need to show something to manager to approve a purchase, yea red tape. Thanks again.)
            Last edited by natemac00; 03-16-2017, 01:33 PM.
            Nate M | Chicago, IL
            www.productionplus.com

Comment

• It's for the full version:
              http://safefromrobots.com/?p=149

For the DEMO just open the level blueprint and find GetMarker nodes. They are transforming Actors based on marker position / rotations (CubeHIRO, CubeKanji).
              You can find them in the scene and change their static meshes to yours.

Actually any actor can be transformed, just make sure to connect the proper actor to the GetMarker nodes.

[MENTION=35119]AdamHorvath[/MENTION] Is there any tutorial video out there or writing "Setting up your first scene" kinda thing?
              I'm a 3D artist not much of a developer but would really like to better understand how your plug in works.
              I went threw some of your documentation on your site, but was a little lost.

Such things as; I'm using your demo version and attemepted to load in geometry but seems to be more to it then just placing it in the scene.
              Thanks for insight you can give.

(p.s. I don't want you to think i'm just using this and never going to support your progress, but I need to show something to manager to approve a purchase, yea red tape. Thanks again.)
              AR plugin for UE4
              Red Alert 2 VR remake
              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamHorvath View Post
                It's for the full version:
                http://safefromrobots.com/?p=149

For the DEMO just open the level blueprint and find GetMarker nodes. They are transforming Actors based on marker position / rotations (CubeHIRO, CubeKanji).
                You can find them in the scene and change their static meshes to yours.

Actually any actor can be transformed, just make sure to connect the proper actor to the GetMarker nodes.
                I did purchase the full version, seems a little easier to follow with more info, thanks.
                Nate M | Chicago, IL
                www.productionplus.com

Comment

• Hi, Does this plugin work with google cardboard or some Mobile VR setup?

Comment

• Faced such a problem, I can not find GenerateProjectFiles.bat, I used GitHub

Comment

• Hi.

I have purchased the full version of the plugin, and I'm trying it out for an art project.

I'd like to know if there is a way to set the matrix code type in blueprints?

I can see that the constants and enumerations are present in the code:

typedef enum {
                      AR_MATRIX_CODE_3x3 = 0x03, // Matrix code in range 0-63.
                      AR_MATRIX_CODE_3x3_PARITY65 = 0x03 | AR_MATRIX_CODE_TYPE_ECC_PARITY, // Matrix code in range 0-31.
                      AR_MATRIX_CODE_3x3_HAMMING63 = 0x03 | AR_MATRIX_CODE_TYPE_ECC_HAMMING, // Matrix code in range 0-7.
                      AR_MATRIX_CODE_4x4 = 0x04, // Matrix code in range 0-8191.
                      AR_MATRIX_CODE_4x4_BCH_13_9_3 = 0x04 | AR_MATRIX_CODE_TYPE_ECC_BCH___3, // Matrix code in range 0-511.
                      AR_MATRIX_CODE_4x4_BCH_13_5_5 = 0x04 | AR_MATRIX_CODE_TYPE_ECC_BCH___5, // Matrix code in range 0-31.
                      AR_MATRIX_CODE_5x5_BCH_22_12_5 = 0x05 | AR_MATRIX_CODE_TYPE_ECC_BCH___5, // Matrix code in range 0-4095.
                      AR_MATRIX_CODE_5x5_BCH_22_7_7 = 0x05 | AR_MATRIX_CODE_TYPE_ECC_BCH___7, // Matrix code in range 0-127.
                      AR_MATRIX_CODE_5x5 = 0x05, // Matrix code in range 0-4194303.
                      AR_MATRIX_CODE_6x6 = 0x06, // Matrix code in range 0-8589934591.
                      AR_MATRIX_CODE_GLOBAL_ID = 0x0e | AR_MATRIX_CODE_TYPE_ECC_BCH___19
                      } AR_MATRIX_CODE_TYPE;

but I cannot find a way of setting the matrix code type in the blueprints.

If it's not doable via blueprints, can it be done with some simple code change in the plugin source?

Comment

• You don't need the github version anymore, you can use the launcher version of the engine without rebuilding it from source.

Originally posted by CUBE_DIGITAL View Post
                        Faced such a problem, I can not find GenerateProjectFiles.bat, I used GitHub
                        AR plugin for UE4
                        Red Alert 2 VR remake
                        Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

• I'm using 4.14.3 and a Nexus 7 running 6.0.1, when I package and install the ARToolkit Advanced to the device, I only get black screen When I Launch & delopy directly to the device i get a white screen with red text "webcam init error!".
                          It works using my Mac webcam, but not once deployed.
                          Last edited by natemac00; 03-24-2017, 01:37 AM.
                          Nate M | Chicago, IL
                          www.productionplus.com

Comment

• Please make sure to also generate an .obb file and install with the .bat located in the same directory.

I'm using 4.14.3 and a Nexus 7 running 6.0.1, when I package and install the ARToolkit Advanced to the device, I only get black screen When I Launch & delopy directly to the device i get a white screen with red text "webcam init error!".
                            It works using my Mac webcam, but not once deployed.
                            AR plugin for UE4
                            Red Alert 2 VR remake
                            Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

• I believe it did
                              Code:
                              AndroidAR_03-armv7-es2.apk
                              Install_AndroidAR_03_Development-armv7-es2.command
                              main.1.com.YourCompany.AndroidAR_03.obb
                              Uninstall_AndroidAR_03_Development-armv7-es2.command
                              Nate M | Chicago, IL
                              www.productionplus.com

Comment

• If I captured a 360º pano (HDRI Pano) from a real camera, is there a way to load that into the scene as the SphereReflectionCapture so when using the AR app I can get more realistic reflections?
                                Nate M | Chicago, IL
                                www.productionplus.com

Comment

Working...
                                X