No announcement yet.

Augmented Reality for UE4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh and do u mind putting up a tutorial how it actually "read the cards" and how to setup a new card except the samples,would rly enjoy that and im sure others as well btw still amazed by the possibilitys this offers ,gj man!

Comment

Wow that's awesome

Can't wait to try it out
      Dungeon Architect | Landscape Architect | City Architect | Tree Architect | Haste

Get in touch with me on Discord

Comment

awesome dude !! thanks!!

Comment

Is it just me or the latency is nearly perfect? That's amazing. Very interesting work, glad to see people trying new and original things

Comment

I predict Augmented Reality will overtake VR. You heard it here first.

Very Nice!
            TheGameDevStore.com | TheGameDevStore.VR: MMO + Interactive Asset Store + RPG|FPS Game Layer w/ VR Support.

Comment

Looks incredible indeed.
              voidrunnerthegame.com

facebook.com/voidrunnergame

Comment

Very promising indeed

Comment

This is incredible! I found this on the Launcher and knew I had to see it. Excellent innovation! I await the day when we can play with skeletal meshes in AR. Until then, I'll be happily rocking my chairs back and forth.

Comment

Hello.
                    Thank you for your work. It is wonderful.
                    Your plugin works well in UE 4 windows. But in May, the tablet (android) pokazivaet it on the screen:

'ARToolkitPlugin' failed to load because module 'ARToolkitPlugin' could not be found. Please ensure the plugin is properly installed, otherwise consider disabling the plugin for this project.

I click "OK" and the screen trash.

I will be glad to any advice.

Comment

Когда запускаешь на андроиде, например, samsung galaxy s3, выдает ошибку:
                      "ARToolkitPlugin' failed to load because module 'ARToolkitPlugin' could not be found. Please ensure the plugin is properly installed, otherwise consider disabling the plugin for this project."
                      Возможно плагин не скомпилировался и не запаковался? Не могу пока понять в чем дело.
                      Буду благодарен за помощь!

Comment

Congratulations !!! Saw it as a spotlight. And am really glad that you responded to my earlier request. It is only though efforts like these that the tech of the future becomes reality. Kudos and will really look forward to your plugin.

I'd highly recommend that you keep your plugin at a paid price. Its worth more than a few dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyova03 View Post
                          Hello.
                          Thank you for your work. It is wonderful.
                          Your plugin works well in UE 4 windows. But in May, the tablet (android) pokazivaet it on the screen:

'ARToolkitPlugin' failed to load because module 'ARToolkitPlugin' could not be found. Please ensure the plugin is properly installed, otherwise consider disabling the plugin for this project.

I click "OK" and the screen trash.

I will be glad to any advice.
                          This DEMO version is only working in the editor. Android / iOS version will be included in the full version.
                          AR plugin for UE4
                          AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
                          Red Alert 2 VR remake
                          Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Originally posted by jungerroemer View Post
                            wow this plugin is amazing,do you mind if i test it in a project using trading cards (mtg in this case) and let it animate the creatures and spells? could release it for pub documentation ,however will do the release with the final plugin then ?
                            Sounds great! Feel free to experiment with it, and let me know if anything is missing!
                            AR plugin for UE4
                            Red Alert 2 VR remake
                            Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Originally posted by jungerroemer View Post
                              oh and do u mind putting up a tutorial how it actually "read the cards" and how to setup a new card except the samples,would rly enjoy that and im sure others as well btw still amazed by the possibilitys this offers ,gj man!
                              Checkout the link below:
                              http://www.artoolkit.org/documentati...arker_training

- Once you have the new marker files copy them to : Content\ARToolkit\Data\
                              (File name should be: patt.MARKERNAME)

- Open the "Markers" enumeration from the editor and add your new marker name
                              AR plugin for UE4
                              Red Alert 2 VR remake
                              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

I am unable to test this.
                                I am aware that this doesn't work on iOS, but i tried running the project on Android from OSX.
                                On launch, it tells me that the plugin is missing. Either relocate your plugin or consider disabling it from your project.
                                Can anyone suggest, on how to get through this.

Comment

Working...
                                X