No announcement yet.

Augmented Reality for UE4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By purchasing the commercial version will the developers get updates on future builds?

Comment

Hello everybody, I have a commercial license, but I am a newbie in Unreal4AR and I would like to ask:
      1. how do I make it Multi-marker NFT?
      2. How do i tap into the marker events like On Marker Detected etc.... so that I can play a sound when a marker is detected

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi Adam,

I cannot make NFT tracking working on android (Samsung Galaxy A5).
        It is working (but a little unstable) with PC and webcam.
        I'm using same project and same resolution (320x240/640x480/800x600) on PC and on the phone.
        On the phone, scene shows for like 1% of time, when on PC with same settings it's working for like 95%.
        I'm using pinball marker with custom generated NFT set.

PaweĊ‚
        Last edited by moreinfinity; 12-27-2016, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Hi. We are doing mobile application using your plugin with commercial license now.
          Got few questions;
          1) Some devices get white screen with "webcam init error". We got this problem on Galaxy S7 Edge and E5. Sometimes on Xiaomi Mi4. My HTC10 works almost perfect, but once I've got this problem too. What may cause this and how to avoid this problem? For now application was packed in one *.apk file. We are planning to use this application on a large variety of devices, so it's very important it to work properly.

2) Dynamic shadows doesn't work well on small object. I mean small in unreal's measure units. If I scale my model 10x times it's shadows becomes detailed and correct but model doesn't fit on screen. If I make it small it fits on screen but with ugly shadows. Is there any way to make your plugin work with much bigger objects?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadMaroz View Post
            Hi. We are doing mobile application using your plugin with commercial license now.
            Got few questions;
            1) Some devices get white screen with "webcam init error". We got this problem on Galaxy S7 Edge and E5. Sometimes on Xiaomi Mi4. My HTC10 works almost perfect, but once I've got this problem too. What may cause this and how to avoid this problem? For now application was packed in one *.apk file. We are planning to use this application on a large variety of devices, so it's very important it to work properly.

2) Dynamic shadows doesn't work well on small object. I mean small in unreal's measure units. If I scale my model 10x times it's shadows becomes detailed and correct but model doesn't fit on screen. If I make it small it fits on screen but with ugly shadows. Is there any way to make your plugin work with much bigger objects?
            1) do NOT pack game in single .apk. You need APK and OBB files for app to work.
            Also, in init node You have to input index number of camera to use. We use a loop that tries indexes 0 to 16, and breaks on first success, so if the camera index on the device is different from 0, it would still work fine.

2) Move camera further away from the object, so it will appear smaller.

Comment

Hi
              I follow the guide, build ios successful, but it doesn't run on my IpadPro(I'm using Personal 1.6 package). The app load but quit to the home screen right away.
              If works well on android through.

Comment

Hi,
                Can sb tell me how I could call this function from are toolkit arSetPattRatio()?
                I need it to set costum template markers width. Or is there any other way?
                Thanks upfront.

Comment

This plugin looks really cool, I wonder, can it work with daydream or cardboard on android?
                  Thanks.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170107183828.png
Views:	1
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	1121051
                    4.11 4.12 4.13 can not be used, only version 4.14 can be used.
                    My version is COMMERCIAL v1.6R3

Comment

Hi,

Yes, 1.6R3 is for 4.14 only. If you need a previous version please contact me in email.

Originally posted by xiaoche View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]124113[/ATTACH]
                      4.11 4.12 4.13 can not be used, only version 4.14 can be used.
                      My version is COMMERCIAL v1.6R3
                      AR plugin for UE4
                      AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
                      Red Alert 2 VR remake
                      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi,

That function It's not exposed as a blueprint node.

Originally posted by Roman Gorislavski View Post
                        Hi,
                        Can sb tell me how I could call this function from are toolkit arSetPattRatio()?
                        I need it to set costum template markers width. Or is there any other way?
                        Thanks upfront.
                        AR plugin for UE4
                        Red Alert 2 VR remake
                        Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi,

If you are using ios sdk 9 - works without any extra steps on ios 9 and 10

If you are using ios sdk runtime 10 you need to add:
                          In UE4 in Project Settings >> Platforms - iOS >> Extra PList Data >> additional Plist Data [NSCameraUsageDescription (String - iOS)]

More info:
                          http://useyourloaf.com/blog/privacy-settings-in-ios-10/

Originally posted by illunara View Post
                          Hi
                          I follow the guide, build ios successful, but it doesn't run on my IpadPro(I'm using Personal 1.6 package). The app load but quit to the home screen right away.
                          If works well on android through.
                          AR plugin for UE4
                          Red Alert 2 VR remake
                          Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi,
                            Can be published on the use of ARToolkitAdvanced map tutorial, I will replace the model used, how to identify the different pictures show a number of different objects?
                            thanks,

Comment

Hi Adam,

first of all this is a super cool plugin awesome work.

I have a few questions, 1. is that inputs don't seem to be firing in the blueprint, for instance when I click D to turn on the debug mode nothing happens, this is especially interesting to me because I would like to set up inputs to change the models that I add to the scene but currently this doesn't work. Would you happen to know why this is happening?

2. Is I am trying also to set two different models to two different images at the same time (one model on Hiro, one model on Kanji). This works for one, the Kanji model shows up alone, but the Hiro model shows up with the Kanji model. Is there a simple solution to getting the camera to recognize all of the different glyphs at the same time?

Thanks for your time

Comment

Hi,
                                Our company has just bought a license, but met some problem on Mac and IpadPro, saying "web cam init error". However, it runs well on PC and android, can someone show us a hint?

PS: a mail describing the same issue has been sent to info@unreal4ar.com as well

Comment

Working...
                                X