Augmented Reality for UE4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Li,

Error (2): unable to open camera parameters file "/storage/emulated/0/UE4Game/Android_AR/Android_AR/Content/ARToolkit/Data/camera_para.dat" for reading.

This file isn't copied to the right place during the packaging process. It happens on Android if you pack everything into the .apk file. Make sure to enable packaging the content data to .obb file.

Go to Project settings -> and uncheck Use Pak File, Generate Chunks, Include Prerequisites and Package .pak in APK

Originally posted by 咬大人 View Post
    Hi Adam,
    I've got the same issue in android and there is the debug log file
    Thanks.
    AR plugin for UE4
    AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
    Red Alert 2 VR remake
    Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi Adam,

I have bought the commercial license for commercial project.
      when i clicked on the download button to download the latest version v1_6R2,it said that "Sorry, you have reached your download limit for this file Go to homepage"
      did it mean that i should buy it again?
      I can provide the order details
      Last edited by keffsmya; 10-25-2016, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamHorvath View Post
        Hi Li,

Error (2): unable to open camera parameters file "/storage/emulated/0/UE4Game/Android_AR/Android_AR/Content/ARToolkit/Data/camera_para.dat" for reading.

This file isn't copied to the right place during the packaging process. It happens on Android if you pack everything into the .apk file. Make sure to enable packaging the content data to .obb file.

Go to Project settings -> and uncheck Use Pak File, Generate Chunks, Include Prerequisites and Package .pak in APK
        Hi Adam,
        Thank you for your patience.
        Now I can successfully run my Android projects with the solution that you provide to me,but this solution cannot work on iOS.
        There is the log file.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys

I bought the plugin this week to make a presentation of the project and began studying how and what to do. I did exactly what is recommended on the site. I created a project with the 4.13 version without any associated template and C ++. I did the setup for Android and copied the folders into the project. He created the necessary dll and opened the project, only that always appears this message.

What can it be? How to fix?

Thanks.
          Attached Files

Daniel Drummond
          3D Artist - 3D Architectural Visualization

Comment

Hi,

Can you please check if you have this file on your phone ?
            /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/6AAE9DAC-156D-4229-901D-37A8BE516FA2/Documents/artext3/content/artoolkit/data/camera_para.dat

It's missing according to the log.

In your project settings -> packaging there should be an "Additional non asset directory to copy / package" option -> Add YOUR_PROJECT_PATH\Content\ARToolkit\ to it.

Originally posted by 咬大人 View Post
            Hi Adam,
            Thank you for your patience.
            Now I can successfully run my Android projects with the solution that you provide to me,but this solution cannot work on iOS.
            There is the log file.
            AR plugin for UE4
            Red Alert 2 VR remake
            Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi Damien,

Can you try to re download the file and copy it again ?

Honestly I've never seen this error before.

Originally posted by Damien2k15 View Post
              Hi guys

I bought the plugin this week to make a presentation of the project and began studying how and what to do. I did exactly what is recommended on the site. I created a project with the 4.13 version without any associated template and C ++. I did the setup for Android and copied the folders into the project. He created the necessary dll and opened the project, only that always appears this message.

What can it be? How to fix?

Thanks.
              AR plugin for UE4
              Red Alert 2 VR remake
              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi Damien,

Can you try to re download the file and copy it again ?

Honestly I've never seen this error before.
                Hi Adam,

Thanks for you feedback, I downloaded again and runs smoothly. But I have a doubt that you can help me. Is there any limitation of number of objects in the scene? I'm working on the motorcycle scene. I removed it and replaced by my objects, except that there are more than one, actually more. I am doing a board with pieces like chess. When do apk and abrilo try the mobile gives me an error regarding webcam.

Webcam int error!

You can help-me?

Thanks

Daniel Drummond

Comment

Hi,

You need to compile the missing module from source.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Install xcode from apple app store
                  2. Launch unreal engine editor (4.10, 4.11, 4.13 or later)
                  3. Create a new C++ code project without starter content
                  4. Copy all files from SampleProject directory to your new project directory
                  5. In UE4 editor File -> xcode project (optional)
                  6. Exit from unreal engine editor
                  7. Launch your new project from epic launcher
                  8. Click on rebuild missing DLLs when prompted
                  9. Optional: Click on File -> Package project -> OSX
                  Cool Thanks Adam,

As Long as I follow this process Verbatim it works!

Comment

Hi guys,

I have a Samsung S6 and made an application to the Unreal4ar and works perfectly on my phone. I took this application to my office, where I have a Samsung S6 like mine, only this second I get the following error message.

Webcam int error

What can it be? The phone has nothing installed outside this application I made. I have to have that application running on this phone, can someone help me?

Thanks

Daniel Drummond

Comment

Hi Adam,

I posted on the forum couple of weeks ago asking for help with Webcam streaming. I am sorry I had disappeared for a bit due to work and could not reply to your responses. I am back now and having a look at your stuff. Seems absolutely incredible.

Adam, I am completely new to Unreal. For a project I learnt Unity and after developing the proof of concept, I realised, Unreal is probably the better way to go for this one project. You stuff is amazing but completely complex for me. Is it possible for you to give me step by step procedure for me to load it in to Unreal? Please any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
                      Sameer

Comment

Hello, Adam, thanks for this wonderful plugin.

I have managed to get the advanced demo project working and had just a minor question. How is the webcam resolution set? On my laptop I get a 640x480 (the default values, I believe) but this resolution is strangely halved on my phone (320x240) which is a Galaxy S7. Clearly this is not the phone's camera native resolution and I'd love to know if it is possible to increase it to something like 720p or above. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hi Adam,

I've gotten this plugin working perfectly except for one small hitch. I'm using the camera position based method to project a model of a house on the markers. Its working fine, except the house is modeled at house scale so its rather huge and takes up most of the screen even on a small marker. Is there any way to make the projected mesh appear smaller without actually translating/scaling any of the house geo?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shot1.png
Views:	1
Size:	731.2 KB
ID:	1117841

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shot2.png
Views:	1
Size:	658.8 KB
ID:	1117842

Comment

Hi Daniel,

Make sure to have both .obb and .apk files, and install the app using the generated .bat file.

Webcam init error is because of missing files.

Originally posted by Damien2k15 View Post
                            Hi guys,

I have a Samsung S6 and made an application to the Unreal4ar and works perfectly on my phone. I took this application to my office, where I have a Samsung S6 like mine, only this second I get the following error message.

Webcam int error

What can it be? The phone has nothing installed outside this application I made. I have to have that application running on this phone, can someone help me?

Thanks
                            AR plugin for UE4
                            Red Alert 2 VR remake
                            Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi Sameer,

Check out the link below:
                              http://www.unreal4ar.com/documentation/

FULL:
                              http://www.unreal4ar.com/getting-started-full-version/

DEMO:
                              http://www.unreal4ar.com/getting-started-demo/

I hope it helps!

Originally posted by SameerDeakin View Post
                              Hi Adam,

I posted on the forum couple of weeks ago asking for help with Webcam streaming. I am sorry I had disappeared for a bit due to work and could not reply to your responses. I am back now and having a look at your stuff. Seems absolutely incredible.

Adam, I am completely new to Unreal. For a project I learnt Unity and after developing the proof of concept, I realised, Unreal is probably the better way to go for this one project. You stuff is amazing but completely complex for me. Is it possible for you to give me step by step procedure for me to load it in to Unreal? Please any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
                              Sameer
                              AR plugin for UE4
                              Red Alert 2 VR remake
                              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi,

Please find the docs for changing mobile resolutions:
                                http://www.unreal4ar.com/mobile-video-resolutions/

Originally posted by 8cti View Post
                                Hello, Adam, thanks for this wonderful plugin.

I have managed to get the advanced demo project working and had just a minor question. How is the webcam resolution set? On my laptop I get a 640x480 (the default values, I believe) but this resolution is strangely halved on my phone (320x240) which is a Galaxy S7. Clearly this is not the phone's camera native resolution and I'd love to know if it is possible to increase it to something like 720p or above. Thanks a lot!
                                AR plugin for UE4
                                Red Alert 2 VR remake
                                Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Working...
                                X