Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Homeak View Post
    Hi,
    is the re method to place AR behind a real object ?
    Not with a normal webcamera. You need a depth sensor like the Kinect for this.
    AR plugin for UE4
    AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
    Red Alert 2 VR remake
    Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

hii, i just wanna to try this amazing plugin. but unfortunately, i seems can't open the demo project (i use unreal engine 4.9.2 and unreal engine 4.11.2)?? there is a warning that they can't find the ARToolkit Module

Comment

Originally posted by AdamHorvath View Post
        Not with a normal webcamera. You need a depth sensor like the Kinect for this.
        Thx, i was thinking about this.

Comment

Hi Adam. Do you have an update on the ETA for 2D barcode support? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidRR View Post
            Hi Adam. Do you have an update on the ETA for 2D barcode support? Thanks!
            Hi David,

I am still working on some updates for v1.5. The good news is that the 2D barcode part is ready.
            if you want to beta test it please send me an email to info@unreal4ar.com.
            AR plugin for UE4
            Red Alert 2 VR remake
            Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi Adam,

just getting started with your plugin (looks great!) but... just to avoid confusion, you may want to change the dates in your changelog.txt to 2016

Cheers
              Michael

Comment

Hi Adam,

I've been trying to get your plugin to work on Android but have been running into issues. I followed all of the steps in your documentation but keep getting errors when trying to launch to Android. Below is a snippet of the errors in the output log.

I should note that it does work when running for windows but launching to android does not.

Code:
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: Creating makefile for AR_Mobile_Compile (project files are newer)
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: NDK version: 19, GccVersion: 4.8
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: Compiling Native code with NDK API 'android-19'
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: Performing 2 actions (9 in parallel)
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: [1/2] clang++.exe Module.Launch.cpp [armv7-es2]
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: In file included from D:/Users/dsenter/Documents/Unreal Projects/AR_Mobile_Compile/Intermediate/Build/Android/AR_Mobile_Compile/Development/Launch/Module.Launch.cpp:6:
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Android\old_AndroidJNI.cpp(15,9) :  error: redefinition of 'GJavaVM'
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: JavaVM* GJavaVM;
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:         ^
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Android\AndroidJNI.cpp(15,9) :  note: previous definition is here
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: JavaVM* GJavaVM;
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:         ^
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: In file included from D:/Users/dsenter/Documents/Unreal Projects/AR_Mobile_Compile/Intermediate/Build/Android/AR_Mobile_Compile/Development/Launch/Module.Launch.cpp:6:
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Android\old_AndroidJNI.cpp(18,31) :  error: redefinition of 'VirtualKeyboardWidget'
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: static IVirtualKeyboardEntry *VirtualKeyboardWidget = NULL;
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                               ^
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Android\AndroidJNI.cpp(18,31) :  note: previous definition is here
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: static IVirtualKeyboardEntry *VirtualKeyboardWidget = NULL;
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                               ^
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Android\old_AndroidJNI.cpp(25,33) :  error: redefinition of 'OnActivityResultDelegate'
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: FOnActivityResult FJavaWrapper::OnActivityResultDelegate;
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                                 ^
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Android\AndroidJNI.cpp(25,33) :  note: previous definition is here
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: FOnActivityResult FJavaWrapper::OnActivityResultDelegate;
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                                 ^
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Android\old_AndroidJNI.cpp(41,20) :  error: redefinition of 'FindClassesAndMethods'
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: void FJavaWrapper::FindClassesAndMethods(JNIEnv* Env)
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                    ^
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Android\AndroidJNI.cpp(41,20) :  note: previous definition is here
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: void FJavaWrapper::FindClassesAndMethods(JNIEnv* Env)
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                    ^
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Android\old_AndroidJNI.cpp(103,22) :  error: redefinition of 'FindClass'
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: jclass FJavaWrapper::FindClass(JNIEnv* Env, const ANSICHAR* ClassName, bool bIsOptional)
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                      ^
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Android\AndroidJNI.cpp(113,22) :  note: previous definition is here
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: jclass FJavaWrapper::FindClass(JNIEnv* Env, const ANSICHAR* ClassName, bool bIsOptional)
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                      ^
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Android\old_AndroidJNI.cpp(110,25) :  error: redefinition of 'FindMethod'
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: jmethodID FJavaWrapper::FindMethod(JNIEnv* Env, jclass Class, const ANSICHAR* MethodName, const ANSICHAR* MethodSignature, bool bIsOptional)
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool:                         ^
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Android\AndroidJNI.cpp(120,25) :  note: previous definition is here
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: jmethodID FJavaWrapper::FindMethod(JNIEnv* Env, jclass Class, const ANSICHAR* MethodName, const ANSICHAR* MethodSignature, bool bIsOptional)
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: D:\Users\dsenter\Documents\GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Private\Android\old_AndroidJNI.cpp(117,25) :  error: redefinition of 'FindStaticMethod'
                LogPlayLevel: UnrealBuildTool: jmethodID FJavaWrapper::FindStaticMethod(JNIEnv* Env, jclass Class, const ANSICHAR* MethodName, const ANSICHAR* MethodSignature, bool bIsOptional)
                Last edited by dsenter; 04-27-2016, 03:33 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=35218]dsenter[/MENTION]: looks like you didn't copy over the AndroidJNI.cpp but instead renamed the old one and left it in the project. So now you have two cpp files trying to define the same methods and classes, causing all kinds of conflicts... and your errors. Move the old files out of the project and then it should work.

Comment

Originally posted by flipswitchingmonkey View Post
                    Hi Adam,

just getting started with your plugin (looks great!) but... just to avoid confusion, you may want to change the dates in your changelog.txt to 2016

Cheers
                    Michael
                    Oppps, I see. Thank you! :-)
                    AR plugin for UE4
                    Red Alert 2 VR remake
                    Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Has anyone got the commercial version of the plugin to work on 4.11.2?

Comment

[MENTION=109747]iLLogic808[/MENTION] - yes i got it to work...

Comment

Originally posted by iLLogic808 View Post
                          Has anyone got the commercial version of the plugin to work on 4.11.2?
                          I was able to get it working on 4.11.2. I compiled from source though so that I could deploy to android.

Comment

Hi,
                            I've bought your plugin with PERSONAL license. But when I lanch on my iPhone. It gives some error and won't let me lanch. I'm using UE4.11.1 and Xcode7.3 on Mac OS X10.11.1, my iOS version is 9.3
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	test.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	268.4 KB
ID:	1105918

Comment

Originally posted by guo13080319157 View Post
                              Hi,
                              I've bought your plugin with PERSONAL license. But when I lanch on my iPhone. It gives some error and won't let me lanch. I'm using UE4.11.1 and Xcode7.3 on Mac OS X10.11.1, my iOS version is 9.3
                              Can you please send your full build log ?
                              AR plugin for UE4
                              Red Alert 2 VR remake
                              Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello Adam.

Before buying a commercial version of the feeling is not bad, Then you will join the object recognition?

Comment

Working...
                                X