Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vahid View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for your great plugin, I want to know is it possible to use custom pattern, I meant replace Hiro to another word ?
    Sure you can replace with your own graphics!

Check out this url:
    http://www.artoolkit.org/documentati...arker_training
    AR plugin for UE4
    AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
    Red Alert 2 VR remake
    Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi everyone,

Before I dive deep into some of the new features of the upcoming release, I've made the current version compatible with Unreal Engine v4.11!

v1.4 Revision 1 for UE4.11 is available for download on unreal4ar.com!
      AR plugin for UE4
      Red Alert 2 VR remake
      Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Originally posted by AdamHorvath View Post
        Sure you can replace with your own graphics!

Check out this url:
        http://www.artoolkit.org/documentati...arker_training
        Thats really Nice, Is this change include in sample project ? I couldn't found that.
        ABC Augmented Reality by UE4
        GooglePlay

ArchVis VR

Comment

Wow that is some sick stuff! That will be really cool to see as a robust feature inside the editor. Good job!
          I use Rhino, blender, & zbrush for 3d modeling.
          To see my jewelry/3d art I make visit lupusk9.deviantart.com or some more pictures on my website below
          www.adam-richards.com for everything else such as any games I am working on and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Vahid View Post
            Thats really Nice, Is this change include in sample project ? I couldn't found that.
            Yes, you can change markers in the ARSample project, just copy the new marker into Content/ARToolkit/Data, and add your marker name to the Markers enumeration (located in the Blueprint folder in the editor)
            AR plugin for UE4
            Red Alert 2 VR remake
            Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Where is the UpdatesForAndroid folder located? I can't seem to find it. I am using the demo version before purchasing, is it available in the demo version? Thanks!

Comment

File does not exist. Make sure you specified correct file name.

Comment

Originally posted by dsenter View Post
                  Where is the UpdatesForAndroid folder located? I can't seem to find it. I am using the demo version before purchasing, is it available in the demo version? Thanks!
                  The DEMO version is only working on windows in Unreal Editor.
                  AR plugin for UE4
                  Red Alert 2 VR remake
                  Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hi,

I just started to work with 4.11 as it's quite new. Off course the plugin will support the new version, I am expecting to release the new version approx in 7-10 days.

Well, I am not quite sure about the multi-material question, if you could provide me an example would be great.

Are you sure the problem is related to the AR plugin ?
                    Can you run you scene on your iPad without using the plugin ?

Thanks,
                    Adam
                    Ok Let me try to run the scene without the plugin thats a good point. I'll get back to you on this.

Comment

Blank level tutorial

I'm finding this plugin very useful, I've written a short tutorial on creating a completely blank level though honestly it's as much for my own benefit so I can remember what I did
                      I figure I might as well share it in case it's of use to anyone else!

Comment

I'm having trouble with running this on my Nexus 9. It works just fine some of the time, but other times it will run for a few seconds and then hard reset the tablet, rebooting it!
                        It's weird because it works just fine on my much older Samsung Galaxy S4 and never crashes.
                        Has anyone else experienced this?
                        The adb logcat output isn't giving me much to go on, only that it occurs as below:

LogInit: Presizing for 0 objects not considered by GC, pre-allocating 0 bytes.
                        04-02 14:08:29.083 2671 2686 D UE4 : [2016.04.02-13.08.29:083][ 0]LogInit: Object subsystem initialized
                        04-02 14:08:29.083 2671 2686 D UE4 : [2016.04.02-13.08.29:083][ 0]LogAndroid: Requires 32BPP Encoding: no
                        04-02 14:08:29.084 2671 2686 D UE4 : [2016.04.02-13.08.29:084][ 0]LogAndroid: Requires Mosaic: no
                        04-02 14:08:29.084 2671 2686 D UE4 : [2016.04.02-13.08.29:084][ 0]LogAndroid: Setting Width=2048 and Height=1536 (requested scale = 0 = auto)
                        <---- Crashes here, according to logcat. The following lines are from when it works. ---->
                        04-02 14:08:29.084 2671 2686 D UE4 : [2016.04.02-13.08.29:084][ 0]LogAndroid: Checking 16 rules from DeviceProfile ini file.
                        04-02 14:08:29.084 2671 2686 D UE4 : [2016.04.02-13.08.29:084][ 0]LogAndroid: Default profile: Android_Default
                        04-02 14:08:29.084 2671 2686 D UE4 : [2016.04.02-13.08.29:084][ 0]LogAndroid: GpuFamily: NVIDIA Tegra
                        04-02 14:08:29.085 2671 2686 D UE4 : [2016.04.02-13.08.29:085][ 0]LogAndroid: GlVersion: OpenGL ES 3.1 NVIDIA 343.00
                        04-02 14:08:29.085 2671 2686 D UE4 : [2016.04.02-13.08.29:085][ 0]LogAndroid: AndroidVersion: 6.0.1
                        04-02 14:08:29.085 2671 2686 D UE4 : [2016.04.02-13.08.29:085][ 0]LogAndroid: DeviceMake: htc
                        04-02 14:08:29.085 2671 2686 D UE4 : [2016.04.02-13.08.29:085][ 0]LogAndroid: DeviceModel: Nexus 9
                        04-02 14:08:29.085 2671 2686 D UE4 : [2016.04.02-13.08.29:085][ 0]LogAndroid: Selected Device Profile: [Android_TegraK1]

Does anyone have any ideas?
                        Is this a nexus 9 issue? My suspicion is that it's something to do with accessing the camera, perhaps buffer issues, memory usage or similar. But I don't have much to go on.

Comment

The DEMO version is only working on windows in Unreal Editor.
                          Thanks for the information. I was able to get the android demo working on my S6! However, the viewing angle only seemed to work when I was looking at the markers from almost straight above (camera was perpendicular to markers). I thought it might be glare on the paper from the ink so I tried it using the markers from my computer screen and got the same results. Also, the motorcycle is an unshaded gray. Has anyone else experienced these issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom H View Post
                            I'm finding this plugin very useful, I've written a short tutorial on creating a completely blank level though honestly it's as much for my own benefit so I can remember what I did
                            I figure I might as well share it in case it's of use to anyone else!
                            Hi Tom! Great tutorial!
                            AR plugin for UE4
                            Red Alert 2 VR remake
                            Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Hello, you plugin is great!

I bought it with personal license (99$) and compile to windows — working great!
                              But it does not working in Android — write "webcamra init error"

Please, help!

P.S. build the whole engine from source 4.10 like you write here — http://www.unreal4ar.com/documentation/ (3. Android)
                              P.P.S. setup from «*.apk» on Anroid device
                              Last edited by Sp0ngeA; 04-14-2016, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0ngeA View Post
                                Hello, you plugin is great!

I bought it with personal license (99$) and compile to windows — working great!
                                But it does not working in Android — write "webcamra init error"

Please, help!

P.S. build the whole engine from source 4.10 like you write here — http://www.unreal4ar.com/documentation/ (3. Android)
                                P.P.S. setup from «*.apk» on Anroid device
                                Hi,

You will also need the .obb file.
                                Use the .bat file (located in your staging directory) for installing the app to your phone, or use the launch button from the editor for testing purposes.

I hope it helps!
                                AR plugin for UE4
                                Red Alert 2 VR remake
                                Armed Island VR RTS

Comment

Working...
                                X