Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Augmented Reality for UE4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Taurustar View Post
    I already Packaged de APK and installed it...
    I am expecting to fix this issue for packaged projects for the upcoming v1.4, for now you can run the project on all Android versions (4.4 - KitKat or above) by pressing the "Launch on Device" button in the editor.
    AR plugin for UE4
    AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
    Red Alert 2 VR remake
    Armed Island VR RTS

    Comment


      The Android version of the MotorBike AR DEMO (apk and obb files) is available for download on the link below:

      https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...VVFbkZNczloZk0

      1 .Before installing make sure your android device is connected with adb devices command.
      2. Extract it's contents to a directory and run the .bat file
      3. Run the ARSampleAndroid app when finished
      4. Works with Hiro, and tarmac NFT markers (included in the zip)

      Please help me to test it on as many android devices as possible!

      Thanks,
      Adam
      AR plugin for UE4
      AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
      Red Alert 2 VR remake
      Armed Island VR RTS

      Comment


        is there any doc about how to make my own Image Target to deploy an AR?
        HeXentic Games
        Creative Director
        http://hexentic.com/

        Comment


          Originally posted by Taurustar View Post
          is there any doc about how to make my own Image Target to deploy an AR?
          Fiducial:
          http://www.artoolkit.org/documentati...arker_training

          NFT:
          http://www.artoolkit.org/documentati...r_nft_training

          Once you have your new marker files copy them into your AR project's Content/ARToolkit/Data or DataNFT directory, and add them to Markers or MarkersNFT enumerations
          AR plugin for UE4
          AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
          Red Alert 2 VR remake
          Armed Island VR RTS

          Comment


            Hi, I bought your item but when I download it, show up: Sorry, you have reached your download limit for this file Go to homepage.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Baesky View Post
              Hi, I bought your item but when I download it, show up: Sorry, you have reached your download limit for this file Go to homepage.
              Hi,

              Please send me an email to info@unreal4.com with your order details.

              Thanks,
              Adam
              AR plugin for UE4
              AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
              Red Alert 2 VR remake
              Armed Island VR RTS

              Comment


                OMG! This is awesome! I'll buy it definitely
                Realtime Database Firebase | Ultimate Mobile Kit Firebase | Extended Facebook | Universal Mobile Ads | Google Analytics

                Comment


                  How can you change the actually behaviour after detection? because I see with NFT it doesn't ask you about if the AR is visible or not... I want to show a UI with my AR target, any clues about how to achieve that?
                  HeXentic Games
                  Creative Director
                  http://hexentic.com/

                  Comment


                    I am sorry but I still can't seem to find the UE4 Sample Project (Chairs demo) anywhere in the commercial link I was sent.
                    Also I am experiencing the following when double clicking either the Harley or Fighting Demo...
                    "AR Toolkit is not properly initialized; Possible Wecam Init Error; Webcam init error"
                    This has happened with my laptop camera as well as my desktop Logitec 1080.
                    I am an program newbie, so please forgive me and thanks in advance.
                    My AR Toolkit demo worked without issue.

                    Thanks
                    -how

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by blksrfc View Post
                      I am sorry but I still can't seem to find the UE4 Sample Project (Chairs demo) anywhere in the commercial link I was sent.
                      Also I am experiencing the following when double clicking either the Harley or Fighting Demo...
                      "AR Toolkit is not properly initialized; Possible Wecam Init Error; Webcam init error"
                      This has happened with my laptop camera as well as my desktop Logitec 1080.
                      I am an program newbie, so please forgive me and thanks in advance.
                      My AR Toolkit demo worked without issue.

                      Thanks
                      -how
                      Can you please send me your log files ? PROJECT_DIR/Saved/Logs ?
                      Also please make sure there are no special characters in the path. For example try to run one of the executable demos from c:\ARDemo
                      AR plugin for UE4
                      AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
                      Red Alert 2 VR remake
                      Armed Island VR RTS

                      Comment


                        Ah....the demo issue was solved with that given path. Thank you.
                        I am newbie at programming so I appreciate it.

                        -how

                        Comment


                          Hi guys I have a few questions! Android run fast?? Artoolkit unity3d to run for very long so I gave it up. Could you upload your test project in the Play Store to seamlessly download and watch? and whether it is possible to integrate with the network so that the file is somewhere in the cloud?? you need to make a version with a watermark but with the export of any platform so that people did not arise of such stupid questions XD yet would make video Tutorials (sorry for my English =) )
                          Last edited by Bairock; 01-19-2016, 07:10 AM.

                          Comment


                            Hi,
                            1 How can i change meshes? It is possible in Example version(Free)?
                            2 How can i change resolution?
                            3 How can i make plugin read more than one QR code?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Bairock View Post
                              Hi guys I have a few questions! Android run fast?? Artoolkit unity3d to run for very long so I gave it up. Could you upload your test project in the Play Store to seamlessly download and watch? and whether it is possible to integrate with the network so that the file is somewhere in the cloud?? you need to make a version with a watermark but with the export of any platform so that people did not arise of such stupid questions XD yet would make video Tutorials (sorry for my English =) )
                              Android:

                              - ARToolkit runs fine on android, but the overall speed depends on the phone hardware. Motorbike demo project (with post processing , antialiasing, with static shadows) on Samsung S4 mini / LG Leon / LG L90 runs around 40-50FPS )

                              IOS

                              - iPhone 5S ~ 60FPS running very smoothly with post processing, anti-aliasing, dynamic shadows.

                              App Store / Play Store

                              You are right, I'll prepare and upload mobile demos to each stores.

                              Watermakerd mobile demos

                              Unfortunately it won't work. UE4 cannot package / run projects with plugins, without the full C++ source code.

                              Tutorials are coming soon. I start documenting everything this week.
                              AR plugin for UE4
                              AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
                              Red Alert 2 VR remake
                              Armed Island VR RTS

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Midu1995 View Post
                                Hi,
                                1 How can i change meshes? It is possible in Example version(Free)?
                                2 How can i change resolution?
                                3 How can i make plugin read more than one QR code?
                                1. Select CubeHiro object, and in it's properties there is a static mesh drop down where you can select mesh for the Hiro marker.

                                2. On windows -> edit ARToolkitBase blueprint -> Find the Init node and check "Show Pin". It will display a resolution selector window when you play the project. For optimal tracking performance use 4:3 resolutions like 640x480 or 960x720 at minimum of 30FPS

                                3. The demo project loads 4 markers by default. If you want more, then add the name of the new marker to the Markers enumeration. (Blueprints/Markers)
                                AR plugin for UE4
                                AR Virtual Mirror plugin for UE4
                                Red Alert 2 VR remake
                                Armed Island VR RTS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X