Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic Dragonball Unreal

Dragonball Unreal

Just a little project i created in only 8 days of work, i havent touched the project since my last video so i decided to open it up today since ue4.9 is released and update it alittle and while doing so created another quick little video, i know its not the best but try and watch the entire video and give some feedback, i cant really update it alot because im very busy, anyway here it is

Last edited by eXi; 09-17-2015, 07:34 AM. Reason: Change URL to VIDEO Tag

• replied
    i love this game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The first time i saw the game i knew it wasn't like the others i played before the sound effects the graphic. I was like wow

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is the demo or full game out now? Everything aspect of the game is nice and the graphic are just beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks like heavily modded skyrim

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, Emudshit! I have a question for U, can you create an extremely, fully, & completely playable roster along with DLC Packs & An Updated Creation Suite for your fanmade game, Dragon Ball: UnReal, Pretty Please With Sugar On Top?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Most detail article here.
    http://www.twicegaming.com/2017/12/d...ll-unreal.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For all those people who want a review of Dragon Ball Unreal check this out.
    It states about the characters and their attacks and customizations. Also approximate system requirements.
    http://www.twicegaming.com/2017/12/d...ll-unreal.html

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Yugioh6 View Post
    how do you get demo
    You can download the demo here http://www.dbzgames.org/download/dragon-ball-unreal/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HI I'm new to codeing but ur game demo looks amazing when can u estimate the release date cause I'll buy it and tell all dragon ball lovers about it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi! When I try to run Db Unreal it comes up with the unreal engine credits and the dragon ball then the logo for the game, then it stays on a black screen? Do I wait or is there something wrong?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool

Originally posted by emirh2010 View Post
    Just a little project i created in only 8 days of work, i havent touched the project since my last video so i decided to open it up today since ue4.9 is released and update it alittle and while doing so created another quick little video, i know its not the best but try and watch the entire video and give some feedback, i cant really update it alot because im very busy, anyway here it is

This is a very brilliant game, if you added a story mode and fixed some glitches, you could really go far. This game is even better than the games Bandai Namco made. Better than Xenoverse and everything. This is a huge success

Leave a comment:

• replied
    from where you got the characters?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Go to EMUDSHITS Youtube channel and the newest video has a download link

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Size

Originally posted by dtap3827 View Post
    How much video memory do I need?
    The Suggested space is 4-8 GB