The Arena: A Third-Person Team Centric Shooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAME] The Arena: A Third-Person Team Centric Shooter

The Arena is a third-person shooter which focuses on team work and strategy. Here is a video of our play test this weekend. It is currently in development and in Pre-Alpha testing. Watch the video below to see our array of weapons, and utilities and how they are used in synergy with each other.

https://youtu.be/nGlA9bML4Tw

We have 5 weapon categories: Assault Rifles, Marksmen Rifled, Shotguns, Pistols, and Heavy Weapons

We also have 4 utilities current'y implemented. Area Heal, Bubble Shield, Jetpack, and Cloaking.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/nGlA9bML4Tw

Seems adicting
    If you wanna develop a Third Person Open World RPG game, Join Us! We are looking for everyone who has passion!
    Facebook: Arhaikos Studios
    WIP Thread of Our Game: ICHOR
    www.arhaikos-studio.com

Comment

This actually looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see more.

Comment

Neat - have you implemented it largely in blueprint or native code? I also think I can spot which marketplace assets were used where

Comment

Originally posted by RustySpannerz View Post
          This actually looks like a lot of fun! Can't wait to see more.
          +1 for that. Really cool thing!

Comment

This looks like a lot of fun indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
              Neat - have you implemented it largely in blueprint or native code? I also think I can spot which marketplace assets were used where
              We did about 95% of the work using C++ and we used blueprints for the rest, were they were super convenient.

Comment

Working...
              X