Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CarTest - Advanced Vehicle Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by The_Mec_666 View Post
    I just bought this, and its got errors right out of the box. the MPH gauge doesn't work, the entire hud doesn't work.

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]101759[/ATTACH]
    The_Mec_666
    Hi!
    Which version of the engine are you using while it gave you those errors? Are you impoting it to a existing project? If yes, then try to make a new project for it.
    Also if those doesn't work it might be cause you doesn't have admin privileges, so you should try to start it as an administrator.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Balint3DDesign View Post
      The_Mec_666
      Hi!
      Which version of the engine are you using while it gave you those errors? Are you impoting it to a existing project? If yes, then try to make a new project for it.
      Also if those doesn't work it might be cause you doesn't have admin privileges, so you should try to start it as an administrator.
      the most recent version of Unreal 4.12.5, it was made with a brand new project. I always run UE4 in admin mode

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by The_Mec_666 View Post
        the most recent version of Unreal 4.12.5, it was made with a brand new project. I always run UE4 in admin mode
        The_Mec_666
        That's quite weird, it shouldn't give errors like that.
        Accidentally, have you any semicolon or weird characters in your windows username, or in the destination of the folder, where you saved the project? It may contain characters that can mess it up.
        Also, i have made some screenshots after i quickly created a new project to test it with 4.12.5 and for me it's working as it should, you can see the screenshots below.
        http://prntscr.com/bs2tk9
        http://prntscr.com/bs2tlq
        http://prntscr.com/bs2tku

        Comment


        • #94
          Does this kit work in multiplayer? Thanks!

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Dorian000 View Post
            Does this kit work in multiplayer? Thanks!
            Dorian000
            This kit wasn't designed for multiplayer, but it should work with some changes in it's blueprints.

            Comment


            • #96
              Hello, I have a question about your asset I have purchased:
              1. How to switch to first camera view inside the cabin, or even potentially switch to be inside but without any car, only Camera and HUD indicators (speed, time...).
              2. How to make it for 2 players running at the same time on the local network?
              3. How to control each suspension over time? Do you have it separately?

              Thank you.
              Last edited by SAMBUEV; 06-19-2017, 02:16 PM. Reason: update

              Comment


              • #97
                SAMBUEV
                1. You can switch between the camera's using only 1, 2, 3 buttons, if you want to hide the car mesh than you should check under rendering inside the "HOLLO" blueprint on the car mesh and check the visible box.
                2. I haven't added local or online functions to it, i've never done it before so i can't help you with that currently.
                3. If you want to modify your cars suspension then you can do it within the "HOLLO_FrontWheel" & "HOLLO_BackWheel" file under it's Suspension part.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Hi [MENTION=31399]Balint3DDesign[/MENTION], I wonder if you can help me, im trying to get his to work, with a spline track, can you tell me of an easy way i can have the car be able to drive upside down?
                  Thank you.
                  Portfolio Webpage
                  http://fcsupreme.wix.com/gamedesign

                  LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/pub/adam-facey/77/a01/61/

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by AdamF View Post
                    Hi [MENTION=31399]Balint3DDesign[/MENTION], I wonder if you can help me, im trying to get his to work, with a spline track, can you tell me of an easy way i can have the car be able to drive upside down?
                    Thank you.
                    Hi, Adamf!
                    If i understand it correctlyk, then you want to drive on the bottom of the road.
                    In this case, i would use an upward force thats continuously adds force to your car, this setup will need two colliders too.
                    One before your car reaches the direction change of your track and another when it ends.
                    Then just enable/disable the force accordingly to it

                    Comment


                    • Thank you [MENTION=31399]Balint3DDesign[/MENTION] for the advise, ill try it out.
                      Portfolio Webpage
                      http://fcsupreme.wix.com/gamedesign

                      LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/pub/adam-facey/77/a01/61/

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X