No announcement yet.

BLISTER - British SWAT-style FPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm the other brother working on BLISTER. For the last few weeks I've been fleshing out our level design ready for a proper demo build, working on the storyline and the copy for our website, making a couple of weapons and now, most importantly, getting rid of those bloody blue guys with some proper BLISTER agents!

Here's some progress in ZBrush, I'm currently going through the motions of sculpting the folds in the cloth before going back into Max and adding in the comms headset, HUD eyepiece and visors.

Soon I will post a more fleshed out description of the mad and fractured world of BLISTER, but before then, you'll probably see more of the excellent radial dial UI system Scanner has been working on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BlisterAgent.png
Views:	1
Size:	569.5 KB
ID:	1082321

Comment

WOAH! This looks amazing.
      There hasn't been a SWAT game since...well, Swat 4: Stetchkov Incident or whatever it was called. Even to this date, when friends come over for a LAN, we play SWAT 4.

The video showing the AI breaching, that's some real cool stuff right there. I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes!

Keep up this amazing work.
      Developer of the party game "Metal Heads".
      www.metalheadsgame.com
      Follow on Twitter @MetalHeadsGame
      Follow on Facebook www.facebook.com/MetalHeadsGame.

Comment

Will be keeping an eye on this any plans for co-op?

Comment

I would really like to get co-op in for the full actual release, but for now I'm focusing on the singleplayer. Being a small team we have to consider the scope of the project and make sure it's feasible, but I think co-op should be possible later.
          Item_42

Comment

Amazing! Good work

Comment

Looks very good, reminds me of the shooters from the Tom Clancy games, primarily the Rainbow Six series. Even though it isn't finished I really enjoy what it looks like so far, keep up the good work.
              Solo Indie Developer, I know most stuff, ask me anything you may need to know concerning coding with the Unreal Engine or C++.

Comment

Hi, guys

Here is some more work on the high poly for our eponymous agent. The lowpoly is in the process of being unwrapped and then we'll be taking him through the texturing process.

Name:	blister_agent_2.jpg
Size:	116.1 KB
ID:	1082570

Comment

We finally have a BLISTER agent in game with a video to follow. His texturing is currently temporary but it's great to have him in game.

Name:	ScreenShot00011.jpg
Size:	562.3 KB
ID:	1082648

Name:	EGX_shot01.jpg
Size:	850.3 KB
ID:	1082650
                  Last edited by Kromenoi; 07-27-2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Also a new video of breaching multiple rooms, and the last weapon to be ported over to the new arm rig, the UZI. (Temporary iron sights of course)
                    Item_42

Comment

Back with an update! We're working on the new loadout menu, but for now here's a video showing some of the possible attachments for customising your weapons
                      Item_42

Comment

looks interesting. But I don't see aim in videos.

Comment

Some awesome updates on the level we're preparing for our greenlight trailer!

Attached Files
                          Item_42

Comment

What a lovely destructible environment !

-m
                            Python for Unreal Engine Editor Tools Scripting

Check my games & tutorials !

Comment

Thanks! We're trying pretty hard to get the aftermath of a firefight to be really apparent. A big part of that is just making a lot of stuff happen when bullets start flying in a room, like paper being dispersed and fragments of dividers coming off. The goal is to be as visceral as possible
                              Item_42

Comment

Concept art for the updated terrorist models! Their clothes are headpieces are modular and the colours and patterns will be randomised
                                Attached Files
                                Item_42

Comment

Working...
                                X