No announcement yet.

Open Tournament Pre-Alpha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The above screenshots look nothing like UT. They seem to belong to different games like Xonotic or otherwise other very colorful games.

Comment

This project gets discontinued, Epic new Unreal Tournament is all we wanted from Open Tournament, so OT doesnt have a reason to exist now. The OT team and chat will still be there, for discussions and help regarding UE4.
      UDK and UE4 programmer and Unreal engine 4 betatester. Currently working on commercial VR games.
      Deep knowlegde of C++ and blueprints.
      Games released, Deathwave, VRMultigames, DWVR:
      http://store.steampowered.com/app/463870
      http://store.steampowered.com/app/500360
      http://store.steampowered.com/app/520750

Comment

sry if im just stupid but i cant figure out how/where to open the console
        help would be appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by vblanco View Post
          This project gets discontinued, Epic new Unreal Tournament is all we wanted from Open Tournament, so OT doesnt have a reason to exist now. The OT team and chat will still be there, for discussions and help regarding UE4.
          Victor I have a feeling that you helped push the new UT by forcing the issue with OT. Thanks for your efforts on OT and "see you on the other side".
          Unreal Carnage.com
          UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx
          UT3 Maps: DM-MCC-Hangar DM-MCC-SpaceNoxx DM-MCC-DeathFan DM-MCC-Fith and more...

Comment

@vblanco….
            Great Textures….love it

Comment

Really awesome!!! I didn't get to see how to change maps though from the screenshots above there should be 4 maps? only got to play the Numb51's Nightime Dek none of the others....

Comment

No dodge jump?

Comment

Nice progress.

Comment

Originally posted by M^uL View Post
                    Victor I have a feeling that you helped push the new UT by forcing the issue with OT. Thanks for your efforts on OT and "see you on the other side".
                    I'm with M^ul here. Thank you guys! We'll never forget your work.
                    DDRRE - Living and breathing UT since 2002!
                    "When Video Games and the Enterprise Meet" - Read my chronicles of building a gamers club at my workplace.
                    Tagged "Worth the Read" on /r/pcmasterrace!
                    BuF thread | Epic Games forum thread
                    LinkedIn

Comment

Dodge-jump works perfectly fine in that scale. Not that I ever doubted it.

Comment

hi @ all .. i have now the game...but HOW i can select maps or sometink ? i have only the start map ?! ..a room with 1 pistol and some blocks :X

Comment

You know how it is possible to play with a 32-bit system? : Confuso:

Comment

So do you need to suscribe the UE4 to be abble to make maps for the game as or fight now?
                            I would like to be a mapper for the game but I don't need the whole engine since I'm not creating an entire new game, will there be an sdk?

Comment

You'll almost certainly need a UE subscription to manipulate any content at all in UE.

Comment

Originally posted by sg1anubis View Post
                                I would like to help with this project how would I get in to help?
                                I would also like to join this project if the Project Owner is accepting new members... please let me know if that is possible. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X