X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Literally only just finding this now!

Really hope there is an Update soon!

Comment

I check this thread every day in hopes of new info on this amazing kit! Oh how I wait....

Comment

Hey everyone,

I know it might seem dead, but it's very much kicking and alive. I am currently ironing out the last couple of bugs and finishing up code refactoring. After that it's only documentation. Oh and legal stuff regarding being a seller of things because of government... The paperwork is in progress, I hope it works out first try. At this point I am confident to say it should be done in about a month

Regarding updates I am sorry, I just did not have anything to show, plus I was kept busy with work for a month and a half :/

greetings,
        FTC
        Adventure Kit: UDK / UE4
        Buy the Kit: Marketplace
        Scan FX: Marketplace
        www.freetimestudio.net
        [Youtube][Twitter][Facebook]

Comment

good to hear its coming !
          i am specially interested in the point & click part
          www.ofpawnsandkings.de

Comment

1 month! ****, i really really can't wait!

Any idea on pricing?

Comment

I'm curious about the pricing as well, but leads me to another question... Will there be a way to get it without going through the Marketplace? Linux user here.... no Marketplace access for me. And if so, that leads to questions about updates.....

Comment

Hey everyone,

so a quick update: I am currently finishing up with the animation overhaul, because the old ones no longer quite fit the new mannequin (even with retargeting). After that the kit is done. However I am still waiting on the tax office for my international vat id. I hope it gets resolved soon, since this is the real blocker. (And yeah I have requested it well in advance, but bureaucracy)

Once I am done with the animations, I will release a playable demo with all the example maps, as well as a new one that I haven't announced, yet

As to the price, I'd say it will be about a 100$.

@Kronykus: I haven't thought about it since I wasn't aware this was a problem. I am definitely trying to make the kit platform independent, but I was under the assumption that the marketplace works for everyone. I'll have to see what I can do about it.

greetings,
                FTC
                Last edited by FTC; 11-23-2015, 06:23 AM.
                www.freetimestudio.net

Comment

Originally posted by FTC View Post
                  Hey everyone,

so a quick update: I am currently finishing up with the animation overhaul, because the old ones no longer quite fit the new mannequin (even with retargeting). After that the kit is done. However I am still waiting on the tax office for my international vat id. I hope it gets resolved soon, since this is the real blocker. (And yeah I have requested it well in advance, but bureaucracy)

Once I am done with the animations, I will release a playable demo with all the example maps, as well as a new one that I haven't announced, yet

@Kronykus: I haven't thought about it since I wasn't aware this was a problem. I am definitely trying to make the kit platform independent, but I was under the assumption that the marketplace works for everyone. I'll have to see what I can do about it.

greetings,
                  FTC
                  Cannot wait to pick this up $100 Seems like a really good price.

- HeadClot

Comment

Hey everyone,

greetings,
                    FTC
                    Sounds really good, can't wait =D

Comment

Hey everyone,

greetings,
                      FTC
                      Sounds good. Yes, unfortunately the Marketplace is tied to the Launcher, and despite repeated questioning about both the Launcher and Marketplace, the only response is a generic someday, maybe, if you're lucky. The joys of being made a first class member of the family I guess...

Comment

Hi,

@Kronykus: Ok the plan currently is to sell the binary via the marketplace and provide a github repository for buyers. I guess I will then look for an UE independent online store solution as well. However first I have to make sure that the UE launch is working before I tackle that problem.

greetings,
                        FTC
                        www.freetimestudio.net

Comment

Hey,

so the would-be release time is here, but I am still waiting on the tax office. I have tried my best to get any info out of them but so far I am blocked by bureaucracy, I legally cannot start selling the kit or submit it to the marketplace (lacking a vat id). Sorry for this, but I can't do anything but keep trying to get this in order.

That being said, instead of sitting around waiting I started to do a pass on the animations:

I redid almost all the movement animations and will tackle weapons next.

greetings,
                          FTC
                          www.freetimestudio.net

Comment

Thanks a lot for the update, i hope you get the vat ID soon. really like the update video as well =D
                            can't wait till it's out and start working with it.

Comment

It's looking good! I think the movement/animation speed could be increased on the climbing actions, he seems a little sluggish, especially when turning a corner.

Comment

Hey,

so the would-be release time is here, but I am still waiting on the tax office. I have tried my best to get any info out of them but so far I am blocked by bureaucracy, I legally cannot start selling the kit or submit it to the marketplace (lacking a vat id). Sorry for this, but I can't do anything but keep trying to get this in order.

That being said, instead of sitting around waiting I started to do a pass on the animations:

I redid almost all the movement animations and will tackle weapons next.

greetings,
                                FTC
                                This looks awesome! Can't wait till the kit's available.
                                Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Working...
                                X