Name:	drop_down.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	774.0 KB
ID:	1075478
    Attached Files

Comment

Just curious how much will this cost?

Comment

I just played the demo and it's really awesome. This material should produce some really good results. Can I just preorder it from you?
        DO contact me with questions about Blueprint or other Unreal features! I don't bite! Or charge money! Just press that blue Skype button and fire away.

Project Culverin - Open Ended First Person Shooter

Comment

This is the product description

Procedural dynamic Automatic Landscape Material Set 1 Alpine edition This package offers you an all in one solution that requires no painting of material layers. All you have to do is edit your landscape in the editor and the Automatic Landscape Material is doing all the work of making everything you just edited look properly textured. This offers you a huge speed advantage when working on landscapes and looks also rather believable since the texture is driven by the real landscapes structure and features. The Alpine edition of the Automatic landscape texture materiel includes the master materiel and a set of instances for different uses and times of year. The package contains also 64 height maps with a resolution of 4096x4096 to get you started on building your levels and maps. All bitmaps used in the Automatic landscape texture materiel have a resolution of 2048 x 2048. Everything is fully adjustable in regards to colouring shading and distribution of the landscape on a materiel instance level. The final material looks detailed from an FPS perspective and even works when looking at it from a satellite image view.

The yellow space ship form the demo is also included and the demo map from the download.

OSX
          WINDOWS
          XBOXONE
          PS4
          Linux

Comment

When will this be available I need it now lol
            Interested in having someone review your game? want to do an interview on it?

This check out this website.

Working on a game as well.

Comment

Status update

I am right now packaging all files up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Automatic_Landscape_Material_1_img_08.jpg
Size:	929.0 KB
ID:	1075585

Comment

Fixed normal map repetition bug on snow sections

Name:	Automatic_Landscape_Material_1_img_09.jpg
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	1075588

Comment

Final adjustments to configuration and testing with 8192x8192 landscape height maps

Name:	Automatic_Landscape_Material_1_img_10.jpg
Size:	969.8 KB
ID:	1075593

Comment

So when is this amazing work going to be avialable bro
                    Interested in having someone review your game? want to do an interview on it?

This check out this website.

Working on a game as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Uprentiss View Post
                      So when is this amazing work going to be avialable bro
                      I Juts submitted the zip file with the package to epic, I post when I have feedback.

Name:	demo_post.jpg
Size:	939.5 KB
ID:	1075663

Comment

Love the texture variation! Just what I need!Click image for larger version

Name:	0a6a689b1252ad267c1d50e54a8ffb7b.jpg
Size:	731.6 KB
ID:	1075713

Comment

Omg, this is amazing!

Comment

Looks great but... the textures do seem to form rather noticeable (and in my opinion - unrealistic) horizontal bands in the videos, especially on the steep cliff faces? Is this because you are applying textures to defined heights? Is there a way to create a more wavy natural feel? More variance? Is it possible to paint areas of the landscape with small areas of different textures?
                            Otherwise would definitely buy. Good work.
                            Regards
                            Slinky

Comment

Originally posted by SlinkyMuffins View Post
                              Looks great but... the textures do seem to form rather noticeable (and in my opinion - unrealistic) horizontal bands in the videos, especially on the steep cliff faces? Is this because you are applying textures to defined heights? Is there a way to create a more wavy natural feel? More variance? Is it possible to paint areas of the landscape with small areas of different textures?
                              Otherwise would definitely buy. Good work.
                              Regards
                              Slinky
                              You can at any time use the procedural material as a sub texture in a classic setup with splat textures https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...t/5/index.html and so to say apply some hand editing on top of it where you like to have something different in a particular location. For example below buildings if you are adding human build structures to the landscape.

The “horizontal Bands” are an intentional Effect that you can just blend out in the instance of the materiel.

Name:	No_lines.jpg
Size:	665.4 KB
ID:	1075950

Comment

Good. Looks like a day one purchase for me!
                                Regards
                                Slinky

Comment

Working...
                                X