X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
    Submitted to Epic for initial review

@HeadClot @DatapawWolf It will be sold for $99
    Woohoooo ... and definitely one of those rare ones that is well worth the $99. Good job and I can see a lot of effort went in to this one. 8-}
    Quinton Delpeche
    Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! $99 is a nice price point for something like this.

Wondering: do you have any plans for a demo game of sorts to show off the plugin?

Comment

I cannot wait to get my hands on this

Comment

Does it use delunay generation or other algorithm?

Comment

@rozenbor Yes, it uses delaunay triangulation. The layout generation algorithm is based on this explanation by the TinyKeep game's author. I've added height variation and other stuff on top of it
            The 2D layouts you see in the promo videos is from a C# prototype I created before starting this plugin
            Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

Creating a test game with the awesome Modular Wooden Prop Pack

All of that created with this simple theme file

Discord Support

Comment

Creating a test game with the awesome Modular Wooden Prop Pack
                Wow man ... that is pretty impressive. I actually can't wait anymore to get my hands on this puppy. Good job. 8-}
                Quinton Delpeche
                Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

Comment

This is just too good, I can't wait to get this into my projects, going to make level design much faster.

Comment

well seems like it's gonna be for next week's realease, right?
                    Last edited by mighty jol; 07-03-2015, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mighty jol View Post
                      well seems like it's gonna be for next wee's realease, right?
                      Don't think so

They said they are interested and asked for more info about the plugin but haven't taken the code yet for review. Looks like they are still finalizing the code plugin part of the marketplace

Discord Support

Comment

Don't think so

They said they are interested and asked for more info about the plugin but haven't taken the code yet for review. Looks like they are still finalizing the code plugin part of the marketplace
                        Anyhow , they might take over a month even without the trello , my first pack was selected and finalized on June 18th , I signed the form on June 19th , and it is still not there.
                        Last edited by sameek4; 07-02-2015, 02:32 PM.
                        DayNight Cycle - https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/daynight-cycle
                        Jigsaw Puzzle Template - https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...uzzle-template
                        Post Process Blendables Volume 1 - https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...ndables-volume
                        MSSQL Integration for UE4 - https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...ql-integration
                        Radar System with Minimap - https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...m-with-minimap

Comment

Ah, thanks for the heads up

Discord Support

Comment

Any updates on this?

Comment

just amazing. I will buy this on the day it comes out. incredible work!

I am impressed with the ability to use pre generated rooms as seen here, but was wondering to what extent,
                              Would i be able to make say 8 rooms not connected in a map, and then have the system generate everything in between them?

Or have a room as a blueprint (using the volume in the video) and have it be placed into the level at runtime?
                              Last edited by Staggerlee; 07-20-2015, 10:04 PM.
                              JcInventory, a Jigsaw Grid based Inventory designed in UMG and blueprint

Comment

This looks absolutely amazing!
                                Procedural and sensible map generation is something I have been working on a little bit, and unreal engine has proven how powerful a beast it really is.
                                So when I saw this project, my jaw dropped, because this really is some top quality work, and well worth the $99....if not more!

Once again, well done, looks amazing, and I cannot wait to see what you will come up with next
                                Developer of the party game "Metal Heads".
                                www.metalheadsgame.com
                                Follow on Twitter @MetalHeadsGame
                                Follow on Facebook www.facebook.com/MetalHeadsGame.

Comment

Working...
                                X