Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yes!
    Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Added multiplayer support to the deathmatch sample. It shows you how the server sets the seed value and replicates it to the client. The client builds the same dungeon using the seed when it logs in

Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Comment

Hosted a public issue tracker for DA

https://github.com/coderespawn/dunge...-issues/issues

You can post your issues there, or here in the forums (and I'll create one there)

Comment

You can try out the death match multiplayer demo

Follow the installation instructions in this readme:

https://github.com/coderespawn/dunge...ct-ue4-demo-dm

Comment

Updated the quickstart guide with the death match demo

Comment

New build available in my website

Version 2.1.9
              * Added a new Destructible Mesh node in the theme graph
              * Updated the quickstart guide with a new DeathMatch multiplayer demo
              * Major improvements to the snap builder algorithm
              * Fixed a stair issue where stairs attached to redundant doors were not removed along with the doors
              * Snap builder dungeons are created relative to the dungeon actor's transformation instead of starting from origin
              * The Door editor hides the Static Mesh field when blueprint type is selected from the drop down list
              * Added a sprite to the SnapModuleInfo actor for better usability

(Mac version coming soon)

Comment

After the last 2.1.9 update I have several END ROOMS in Snap Build. What is the idea behind end rooms ? To be end rooms of all branches or to be end room of the level ?

Comment

If you have the UE4 Marketplace build, how do you get updates? Will you wait and do one big update on the marketplace or can we get any updates through some other means?

Also, can someone explain how to use the spatial constraints I was looking at the outdoor sample and trying to apply it to the grasslands demo and I can't seem to get the corners to line up right. I'm pretty new to Dungeon Architect, sorry if this has been explained elsewhere.

Comment

Ali, I am getting duplicate Wallhalfs in mapcheck from all the dungeons I am playing with. I made a simple project just to isolate. Just plugged into WallHalf to keep simple and built the dungeon and ran Map check. It is creating exact duplicates of some of the walls. Here are screenshots:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	0.1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1115502

Name:	0.2.PNG
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	1115503

Name:	1.PNG
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	1115504

Name:	2.PNG
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	1115505

Name:	3.PNG
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	1115506

Comment

is 2.1.9 working at all for you? when I hit build all I get is a Dungeon items folder appears in the world outliner but it is empty and hidden. it seems totally broken for me in 4.13
                      James Brad Barnette
                      Senior Creative Artist
                      Sleeper Agent Creative

Comment

Originally posted by DrFrancky View Post
                        After the last 2.1.9 update I have several END ROOMS in Snap Build. What is the idea behind end rooms ? To be end rooms of all branches or to be end room of the level ?
                        [MENTION=534890]DrFrancky[/MENTION] I've fixed the issue in 2.1.10

Comment

Originally posted by GameMaster79 View Post
                          If you have the UE4 Marketplace build, how do you get updates? Will you wait and do one big update on the marketplace or can we get any updates through some other means?

Also, can someone explain how to use the spatial constraints I was looking at the outdoor sample and trying to apply it to the grasslands demo and I can't seem to get the corners to line up right. I'm pretty new to Dungeon Architect, sorry if this has been explained elsewhere.
                          [MENTION=190374]GameMaster79[/MENTION] I won't wait for larger updates on the marketplace. You'll get smaller updates alongside the website. I'll submit a request to Epic with the new build whenever I release on the website. I'll be sending an update request to Epic (for 2.1.10) in a few hours after testing it on mac

For spatial constraints, I'll create a video soon

Comment

Originally posted by dremoor View Post
                            Ali, I am getting duplicate Wallhalfs in mapcheck from all the dungeons I am playing with. I made a simple project just to isolate. Just plugged into WallHalf to keep simple and built the dungeon and ran Map check. It is creating exact duplicates of some of the walls. Here are screenshots:
                            [MENTION=491293]dremoor[/MENTION] Thank you for the screens. I've fixed the bug and it no longer created duplicates. The fix will be available in 2.1.10

Comment

Originally posted by James Barnette View Post
                              is 2.1.9 working at all for you? when I hit build all I get is a Dungeon items folder appears in the world outliner but it is empty and hidden. it seems totally broken for me in 4.13
                              James, Start module spawning had some issues and is fixed in 2.1.10 and is much faster. I'll have an update soon

Comment

New version is available

Version 2.1.10
                                * Fixed a bug with duplicate WallHalf and WallHalfSeparator meshes in the Grid Builder
                                * Fixed a bug where overlapping fence and walls were created with some elevated rooms in the Grid Builder
                                * Optimized the performance of the Snap Builder by fixing a caching issue
                                * Fixed a bug where the end modules were also created in the end of branches in the snap builder
                                * Added support for branch end modules in the snap builder
                                * Added a flag in the Snap Module Info actor to ignore module count when inserted into the scene. This is useful if you do not want certain types of modules (e.g. small corridors) to contribute to the overall module count
                                * The Snap door caption is now hidden while playing

Comment

Working...
                                X