Dungeon Architect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bioblaze View Post
    kk, i`ll look it over. I`m at TechCrunch Disrupt Hackathon right now.

Won't have the Ability to Test this until I`m home. Hackathon ends in a few hours. LoLz around 8 or so hours, 5 until projects are due! I`ll contact ya back soon giving you a yes/no ^_^

Also yea, the First Portion you stated is a awesome idea. Would there be a way to get Associated Corridors based off the Doors? Because if that works, you have 3 Doors, A, B, C each having their own associated Corridor. If I was able to pull the cooridor, based off the door, associated too the room. That would make **** so much easier. Really and amazing.
    I've rewritten the data structure so you should have access to the graph data structure (to query other modules attached to a door)
    Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
      I've rewritten the data structure so you should have access to the graph data structure (to query other modules attached to a door)
      You Sir ROCK!

Comment

Is there any way to get the 4.12 builds again? I don't want to upgrade to 4.13 yet, because of another plugin which is not updated to 4.13.

Comment

Snap module info is not visible in editor ? I don't see any box neither any visible sign that the actor is there.

Comment

In Snap Module Build if I save the main level and reload it I get some strange items appear in my level. Please check the video bellow :

Comment

Got this on the Unreal Marketplace a few days ago. Already gave you 5 stars. Amazing work. Totally worth 99 bucks! I'm planning on doing a lot with the snap builder. So I would love to see more documentation and a walk through video. The other thing I could see a lot of buyers getting use out of is a bit more information on selection logic overrides. You have a handful in the package, but I would like to see more. Honestly, it would be great if you added a few common functions that might get a lot of use. That way people don't have to do it themselves. For example, I want to get the cells infront of the doors and stairs so I can make sure nothing gets put there and they are clear of obstructions. Stuff like that would help out.

Thanks for everything so far!

Comment

Originally posted by SethPDA View Post
                Is there any way to get the 4.12 builds again? I don't want to upgrade to 4.13 yet, because of another plugin which is not updated to 4.13.
                SethPDA, I'll post a new build today with 4.12 & 4.13

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by DrFrancky View Post
                  Snap module info is not visible in editor ? I don't see any box neither any visible sign that the actor is there.
                  [MENTION=534890]DrFrancky[/MENTION], I'll add a sprite to the actor

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by DrFrancky View Post
                    In Snap Module Build if I save the main level and reload it I get some strange items appear in my level. Please check the video bellow :
                    [MENTION=534890]DrFrancky[/MENTION], Thanks for the vid. I'll have a look

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by GameMaster79 View Post
                      Got this on the Unreal Marketplace a few days ago. Already gave you 5 stars. Amazing work. Totally worth 99 bucks! I'm planning on doing a lot with the snap builder. So I would love to see more documentation and a walk through video. The other thing I could see a lot of buyers getting use out of is a bit more information on selection logic overrides. You have a handful in the package, but I would like to see more. Honestly, it would be great if you added a few common functions that might get a lot of use. That way people don't have to do it themselves. For example, I want to get the cells infront of the doors and stairs so I can make sure nothing gets put there and they are clear of obstructions. Stuff like that would help out.

Thanks for everything so far!
                      [MENTION=190374]GameMaster79[/MENTION] Thank you! I'll create video tutorials and update the docs on the snap builder soon. Having a library of reusable rules in the quick start samples makes sense. I'll add them

Discord Support

Comment

Fixed a bug with stairs while removing redundant doors

If a redundant door is removed, any stairs connected to it are also removed

Discord Support

Comment

Added destructible mesh support. You have a new node in the theme graph

Discord Support

Comment

I'm working on a deathmatch demo. It uses the free infinity blade assets so you don't have to buy anything. It also showcases the new destructive mesh support in DA

I need to test a few more things. I'll publish a new build tomorrow

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
                              Added destructible mesh support. You have a new node in the theme graph

Does it mean player/AI can break through walls now ? (assuming there are specific destructible walls)

Never mind, just saw the video - cool stuff !!!
                              Last edited by motorsep; 09-14-2016, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post
                                Does it mean player/AI can break through walls now ? (assuming there are specific destructible walls)
                                It seems that way from the demo game I'm making. You need to change the project settings to have runtime navigation (instead of static) so the navigation is automatically rebuilt when the wall is destroyed

Discord Support

Comment

Working...
                                X