• Show
Clear All

Congratz on getting it to the Marketplace ALi
    Clifford Brock

Gamer / Tinkers with MMO Kit
    Game: Claws&Paws

Comment

Originally posted by qdelpeche View Post
      [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION] - Congrats on getting it on the marketplace. Those that have bought it already, are we going to be able to get it from The Marketplace now instead? Would be a shame if the ones who have been with you from the beginning still have to download updates manually. 8-{
      Agreed, please do not buy. There must be a way for Epic to release it to who you want. It is YOUR product. Thanks again for a great tool.

teak
      "A little bit of nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men..."
      -- Willy Wonka

Smooth Zoom Camera Plugin for 4.22 here.

Comment

Originally posted by teak421 View Post
        Agreed, please do not buy. There must be a way for Epic to release it to who you want. It is YOUR product. Thanks again for a great tool.

teak
        Epic charges You/Him a 30 percent of the price. It does not matter that this is his product, they wanna their cut :-)

Comment

Originally posted by DrFrancky View Post
          Epic charges You/Him a 30 percent of the price. It does not matter that this is his product, they wanna their cut :-)
          I am sure Epic can make a concession as it was released on another platform primarily because Epic couldn't support these types of plugins in the first place. So we all supported Ali initially because we saw the potential in the plugin and what Ali was doing with his other tools.

Regardless of what cut Epic wants ... they should make a concession for the early adopters and possibly forgo their cut for us ... but anyway ... speculation is not going to help anything. Ali's plugins are awesome and work perfectly, he has committed that he will continue to provide the plugins for us on the current website so it is all good.

Can't wait for his other tools to be released. 8-}
          Quinton Delpeche
          Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

Comment

[MENTION=44657]Warcabbit[/MENTION], [MENTION=154]vblanco[/MENTION], [MENTION=16530]hamsterPL[/MENTION], [MENTION=3558]Tarly[/MENTION] Thank you!

The community's early support really helped me continue further development. Thank you!

Epic hasn't demanded that I pay their 30% cut, although it would be totally fine if they did (they haven't gotten back to me yet).

Epic also gave me a generous $15k dev grant during E3 to help with the development when code plugins were not supported. So they have been very generous and helpful and I would be happy to buy the keys if needed
            Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

Grats on the release Ali!

Dungeon Architect is simply amazing
              Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Is there an ETA of a mac build for the 2.18 version from your site?
                James Brad Barnette
                Senior Creative Artist
                3Dmotif LLC

Comment

Hi Ali, I've just bough DA at Marketplace, and it looks like there are no sample files nor themes included. Actually I thought I would be able to use Infinity Blades themes out of the box, as displayed on the plugin preview. Maybe there's a link to this sample materials and I'm just not able to find it?
                  Artheon VR Museum: http://artheon.co
                  Impossibility Labs Inc.: http://impossibilitylabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by gnuchev View Post
                    Hi Ali, I've just bough DA at Marketplace, and it looks like there are no sample files nor themes included. Actually I thought I would be able to use Infinity Blades themes out of the box, as displayed on the plugin preview. Maybe there's a link to this sample materials and I'm just not able to find it?
                    He explains all of it in the documentation here:
                    http://coderespawn.github.io/dungeon...guide_2.x.html

And there's more to read here as well:

https://coderespawn.github.io/dungeo...guide_2.0.html

Comment

Can You please post Snap Build tutorial video ?

Comment

Congrats on marketplace release!

Comment

This is great and I really want to purchase, however we are using 4.10 still. Forgive me if this was answered somewhere already in these 12 pages of comments but
                          I am wondering if it will work with that version? If not, can I generate the maps in 4.12 and then migrate them + their referenced assets back into 4.10?

Thanks in advance!
                          Last edited by Trandana; 09-10-2016, 01:56 AM.

Comment

[MENTION=11208]n00854180t[/MENTION], [MENTION=14714]tarr_bot[/MENTION] Thank you!

Can You please post Snap Build tutorial video ?
                            [MENTION=534890]DrFrancky[/MENTION] I'll post them soon and update the user guide. It is still a work in progress and the algorithm still needs more work

Is there an ETA of a mac build for the 2.18 version from your site?
                            [MENTION=3956]James Barnette[/MENTION] I'll post it soon

This is great and I really want to purchase, however we are using 4.10 still. Forgive me if this was answered somewhere already in these 12 pages of comments but
                            I am wondering if it will work with that version? If not, can I generate the maps in 4.12 and then migrate them + their referenced assets back into 4.10?

Thanks in advance!
                            [MENTION=157805]Trandana[/MENTION] DA is supported from 4.12 onward. I'll see if I can add 4.10 and 4.11 support (no promises though). As for manually migrating the levels from 4.12 to 4.10, i'm not really sure. I think I once saw my assets not show up in a previous version of the engine (i might be wrong)

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post

[MENTION=157805]Trandana[/MENTION] DA is supported from 4.12 onward. I'll see if I can add 4.10 and 4.11 support (no promises though). As for manually migrating the levels from 4.12 to 4.10, i'm not really sure. I think I once saw my assets not show up in a previous version of the engine (i might be wrong)
                              Thanks for the quick reply. I did notice from the earlier comments in this thread that you had built an earlier version for 4.10 but had not released it on the marketplace? Would that version still be available to buy? Version 1.2.1?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Trandana View Post
                                Thanks for the quick reply. I did notice from the earlier comments in this thread that you had built an earlier version for 4.10 but had not released it on the marketplace? Would that version still be available to buy? Version 1.2.1?

Thanks
                                [MENTION=157805]Trandana[/MENTION] I'll work on getting 4.10 for you. It will take a few days for epic to push the changes to marketplace though

Discord Support

Comment

Working...
                                X