No announcement yet.

Dungeon Architect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about vertical stacking with snap builder ? (multi-floor dungeons)

Is it possible to achieve/implement ?

Comment

DA is released on the marketplace ^_^
      Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
        Going to pick it up hopefully by the end of the month

Comment

Congrats. Looks like a lot of us are already leaving you fantastic reviews!

Comment

Thank you everyone for the support! I really appreciate it

Discord Support

Comment

Fabulous work!

Comment

[MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION] - Congrats on getting it on the marketplace. Those that have bought it already, are we going to be able to get it from The Marketplace now instead? Would be a shame if the ones who have been with you from the beginning still have to download updates manually. 8-{
                Quinton Delpeche
                Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

Comment

[MENTION=22376]qdelpeche[/MENTION] I'll work on getting you all keys (I'll buy them if needed). I've sent a mail to Epic. I'll keep you all posted

Discord Support

Comment

[MENTION=22376]qdelpeche[/MENTION] I'll work on getting you all keys (I'll buy them if needed). I've sent a mail to Epic. I'll keep you all posted
                    Nooooooooooo ... don't buy them on our behalf. I wouldn't want you to have to pay for the pack ... would just be convenient and easy but definitely not the end of the world if it can't happen. Just don't forget about us pioneers ... okay. 8-}
                    Quinton Delpeche
                    Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

Comment

Congrats [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION]

No 4.13 support yet?

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post
                        Congrats [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION]

No 4.13 support yet?
                        Epic had some staging issues in their build system while compiling the 4.13 branch (filename too long because the stage directory was too long). They are working on resolving it and will be available soon after. We decided to go with 4.12 only for now till the build system for 4.13 is fixed

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by qdelpeche View Post
                          Nooooooooooo ... don't buy them on our behalf. I wouldn't want you to have to pay for the pack ... would just be convenient and easy but definitely not the end of the world if it can't happen. Just don't forget about us pioneers ... okay. 8-}
                          I agree completely. Don't buy them for us man. If it's possible for Epic to provide them for free for the ones that have previously bought it it would be nice, but it's not important enough to warrant you spending your money on it. As long as updates are available on the site as well it's completely fine. The last thing I want to do is lowering your profit, we want to see you succeed and be able to continue producing great tools (I need that City Architect ).

Comment

We all do, Sitrec, we all do. Congratulations, Ali!

Comment

Congrats. I bought it a couple days ago and im happy with it. Cant believe it went on the marketplace the day after i bought it on your personal store XD.
                              UDK and UE4 programmer and Unreal engine 4 betatester. Currently working on commercial VR games for PSVR.
                              Deep knowlegde of C++ and blueprints. Open to freelance work.
                              Games released, Deathwave(Steam), VRMultigames(Steam), DWVR(Steam,Oculus,PSVR):
                              http://store.steampowered.com/app/463870
                              http://store.steampowered.com/app/500360
                              http://store.steampowered.com/app/520750

Comment

It's truly amazing! Great job [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION] !
                                Game frameworks on Unreal Marketplace:

Third Person Shooter Kit - February 2017 Community Pick! - https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...on-shooter-kit

Side Scroller Shooter Kit - https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...er-shooter-kit

Comment

Working...
                                X