Dungeon Architect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
    I can reproduce the issue. Looks like it is due to the actor movability flag
    I've fixed the issue. I'll upload a new build soon
    Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

Version 2.1.2

Uploaded a new version. Change log
      * Theme editor now shows the dungeon properties by default if nothing is selected
      * The default marker for the selected builder are automatically created in the theme editor when the builder type is changed from the properties window
      * The snap builder connects modules together based on matching door assets.
      * Floor plan buildings can be created anywhere on the map, based on the dungeon actor's transform (arbitrary volumes are not working yet)
      * Ported all the quick start samples to version 2.x
      * Fixed runtime generation issues with the snap builder dungeon due to mesh mobility
      * Created a new Quick Start guide in the new documentation platform
      * Fixed breaking changes in C++ under OSX
      * Fixed a bug in the cell comparison function of the grid builder
      * Fixed all header compile errors in C++ if compiled without Unity build flag set to false in the build configuration
      * Removed the save dialog location prompt while upgrading a version 1 theme file. The upgraded file is created in the same directory with a "_v2" prefix

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
        Version 2.1.2

Uploaded a new version. Change log
        * Theme editor now shows the dungeon properties by default if nothing is selected
        * The default marker for the selected builder are automatically created in the theme editor when the builder type is changed from the properties window
        * The snap builder connects modules together based on matching door assets.
        * Floor plan buildings can be created anywhere on the map, based on the dungeon actor's transform (arbitrary volumes are not working yet)
        * Ported all the quick start samples to version 2.x
        * Fixed runtime generation issues with the snap builder dungeon due to mesh mobility
        * Created a new Quick Start guide in the new documentation platform
        * Fixed breaking changes in C++ under OSX
        * Fixed a bug in the cell comparison function of the grid builder
        * Fixed all header compile errors in C++ if compiled without Unity build flag set to false in the build configuration
        * Removed the save dialog location prompt while upgrading a version 1 theme file. The upgraded file is created in the same directory with a "_v2" prefix
        Hey Ali is version 2 suppose to work with UE 4.12.5 by default or is that still pending...made a new project under 2.1.1 and got some permission errors when i attempted to rebuild in visual studio

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCrackerStudios View Post
          Hey Ali is version 2 suppose to work with UE 4.12.5 by default or is that still pending...made a new project under 2.1.1 and got some permission errors when i attempted to rebuild in visual studio
          [MENTION=27725]BlackCrackerStudios[/MENTION] it should work with 4.12.5 as I've compiled with it. I'll have a look

Discord Support

Comment

Added the name of the door asset used to create the snap door to differentiate between different door types

Edit: img

Discord Support

Comment

Level created using the snap builder

Polished the snap builder and fixed a few bugs with some door connections

Discord Support

Comment

You can now specify the start / end modules on your snap dungeons

Multiple start / end modules can be provided and it would pick a random one

Discord Support

Comment

Version 2.1.3

Uploaded a new version. Change list:

Version 2.1.3
                  * Added a Start / End Module in the snap builder for spawn and final boss fight rooms
                  * Implemented the MaxDepth parameter in the Snap builder. This lets you control how deep a branch can go from the starting point
                  * Snap Doors actors show the name of the door asset on top of them to differentiate between different door types during module design
                  * Added tooltips to the snap builder configuration
                  * Floor plan room volumes work correctly for buildings placed in arbitrary locations

Discord Support

Comment

Hey, your site internals look a little different.

Also this update to Snap Maps is awesome.

Comment

[MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION] will there be Mac versions of 2?

Comment

Originally posted by Warcabbit View Post
                        Hey, your site internals look a little different.

Also this update to Snap Maps is awesome.
                        I've updated WooCommerce in the site. You can download your copy from MyAccount > Downloads link

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by Anadin View Post
                          [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION] will there be Mac versions of 2?
                          [MENTION=877]Anadin[/MENTION] I've fixed all the compile issues in Mac. I'll have a build by today or tomorrow (don't have access to my mac right now)

Discord Support

Comment

Door volumes and room volumes in the floor plan builder work on buildings created in arbitrary locations

Discord Support

Comment

Mac build (2.1.3) is available

[MENTION=877]Anadin[/MENTION]

Discord Support

Comment

I'm loving the snap builder. I had issues getting the Fantasy Dungeon pack to work properly in the old system, but it's a breeze with snap builder. A nice addition.

Comment

Working...
                                X