• Show
Clear All

Very impressive! Nice work!
    Twitch | Twitter | Frosted Citadel Entertainment

Comment

Take my money! Look forward to seeing this on the marketplace

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
        We'll probably need a better way to decorate the interiors and I'm open to suggestions (since predefined prefabs for rooms would be designed around a certain door positions)
        I have not used this yet, but I'll be wanting to place furniture in hotel rooms. If we could make sure the CenterMarker is always facing the door position and offset against the facing wall that might allow some flexibility in auto populating object groups. Allowing different prefabs for different room sizes too of course.

Comment

Hi Ali,
          as promised, here are my suggestions for future features:

1. A way to use fully prefabbed rooms (possibly exposing the markers in scene, so that user could put them into places, like these nodes we see in debug mode -> then, if a door marker from room is close to a door marker from layout {below thrshold}, merge them)
          2. Better docs on builders (just visuals would do - like there was on forums about corners)
          3. [Unity] Maybe try tie it with Unity Nav (it is not dynamic officially, but a workaround is to use nav mesh obstacles to cut into a plane size the level - works like a charm - tried it with another random level generator) -> better integration with other assets.
          4. Marker nesting?
          5. Builder algorithms layers - like in photoshop - for blending algorithms and thus making everything less pseudorandom.
          6. Theme prefab-auto replacer - i.e. if I keep my prefab names/prefixes constant, like "wall", "door", and point to another folder, I would be able to rewire all links to new assets, provided they use same model.
          7. Pre/Post global scaling switch (to either scale prefabs before level setup; and scale the entire level)
          8. Theme editor scaling (not so important)
          9. Tile connections auto detect (i.e. if I have a path end, middle or junction, the system would put appropriate tile from the same "family" based on the graph)

Best!

Comment

[MENTION=473613]enquel[/MENTION] Thanks for the feedback
            Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

A fully functional blueprint based lift that come with the multi-story building sample. It is spawned from a theme file (and a volume). It auto detects the no. of floors it has and updates the buttons during game start

Last edited by Ali Akbar; 06-25-2016, 10:41 AM.
              Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

Holy **** that is amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
                  A fully functional blueprint based lift that come with the multi-story building sample. It is spawned from a theme file (and a volume). It auto detects the no. of floors it has and updates the buttons during game start

Hi [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION], Do you think in create escalator too?

Catch the Thief, If you can! - Star Game Studios

Comment

Looking for this on the market place but cannot find it. I'd purchase it through your website but would prefer to get it through the marketplace.

Comment

I would like to use the multi-storage builder!
                      2.0 When will release?

Comment

Hi Ali,
                        I know you're really busy finishing up 2.0 update, but I really need your help on this - I need something like an empty root marker from which all other markers stem (which affects walls, fences, etc), so that I can shift and scale my dungeon. I may try to implement this myself, but need to know where to start. Can you help me with this (I'm using Unity version).
                        Best!
                        Last edited by enquel; 06-28-2016, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Oh now you're just teasing us Ready to buy, waiting for market place!

Comment

Hi [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION], Do you know when is the release to 2.0 version?
                            I,m waiting this new features.
                            Thanks

Catch the Thief, If you can! - Star Game Studios

Comment

Quite easily one the best purchases I've made for UE4.

Bravo Sir. Bravo.

Comment

[MENTION=136108]Peter[/MENTION]son_Oliveira Such masterpiece as this, can't be rushed Anyway, Ali said he will release a beta for 2.0 in the coming weeks, so be patient

Comment

Working...
                                X