Dungeon Architect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by n00854180t View Post
    [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION] - No worries. I was very pleased to find out that the errors going from 4.11 to 4.11.1 were fixable by myself.
    [MENTION=11208]n00854180t[/MENTION] Thats awesome!

I've recompiled with 4.11.2 and uploading the plugin for Windows version and will let you know when its done. I'll have the mac version by tomorrow
    Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Comment

Ver 1.5.2 is available in the website for Windows. The binaries are compiled to work with 4.11.2

I'll add Mac build tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Bino View Post
        My dungeon theme file no longer loads. It crashes when ever I try to open it.
        [MENTION=8030]Bino[/MENTION] please try with the new version (1.5.2), I'll create C++ documentation soon

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
          [MENTION=8030]Bino[/MENTION] please try with the new version (1.5.2), I'll create C++ documentation soon
          Thanks Ali, working now. Keep up the great work

Comment

Downloaded the new version for 4.11.2. Works just as expected.
            You are the best Ali!

Comment

Originally posted by Bino View Post
              Hey Ali,

My dungeon theme file no longer loads. It crashes when ever I try to open it.

In void FDungeonArchitectEditor::HandleGraphChanged() ActionPalette is NULL. If I create a new theme it still crashes on load. I have had a few moment where the editor froze as I was playing with the values. Perhaps I've corrupted something by forcing a shutdown via Visual Studio? I disabled the plugin, cleaned the project in VS and rebuilt - no luck. I also removed content I was no longer using but was once used in a theme file at one point.
              We got this crash to. It's caused by closing the Action palette in the editor. The editor remembers the Action palette was closed and then doesn't create it the next time you run the editor (hence the null pointer). I've fixed it locally like this:

Code:
              void FDungeonArchitectEditor::HandleGraphChanged()
              {
              	UpdateOriginalPropAsset();
              	PreviewViewport->RebuildMeshes();
              	if (ActionPalette.IsValid())
              		ActionPalette->Refresh();
              }

Comment

[MENTION=86630]Lu[/MENTION]aChuck, thanks for the update. You are correct. This has been fixed in the current build (1.5.2)

Comment

Hi Ali, I just purchased but the Mac 1.5.2 is still not available - do you have an ETA?

Comment

Originally posted by Anadin View Post
                    Hi Ali, I just purchased but the Mac 1.5.2 is still not available - do you have an ETA?
                    [MENTION=877]Anadin[/MENTION], Thanks for the purchase! I've fixed up the breaking issues in Mac and started a build. I'll test and upload in a few hours and let you know

Comment

[MENTION=877]Anadin[/MENTION], Sorry for the delay. It's crashing with a blueprint only project and need more time to investigate. I'll have the build by tomorrow

Comment

Thanks for the update Ali, looking forward to it

Comment

[MENTION=877]Anadin[/MENTION], you can download the Mac build (1.5.2) from the website now

Comment

[MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION], awesome, got it will be playing ASAP

Comment

Hello Ali,

I've checked your plugin and I'll admit that I'm very interested in buying it, but I'm worried about the license. What kind is it? Your website mentions: "single seat license", but what does that mean? Any royalties? Payments of any sort except initial price?

An answer with a full disclosure would be appreciated.

Thank you.

PS: Got news about the marketplace?
                              Last edited by MadJackTheFirst; 05-09-2016, 03:42 AM.

Comment

thank you ali as always..

Comment

Working...
                                X