No announcement yet.

Dungeon Architect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell yeah, this is gonna be the thing i need xD Have paused my own project because it became way to complicated creating such a system.
    Open for contracted work | C++/BP (incl. Multiplayer) | Tutoring | VR

My UE4 Blog/Page with Tutorials and more: Hit me for ALL the things!
    (Including 100+ Pages Multiplayer Network Compendium to get you started.)

Comment

This is looking ****ing outstanding. Can't wait for this to hit the marketplace.
      @Brian__May

Comment

This would be ideal to for testing player controls in a randomly generated environment.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone

@TheFoyer

@SethPDA Thanks! It will take another two weeks. Plus there is the trello voting process before it is pushed into the marketplace
          Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

Cool work!!

Comment

Urrgghhhhhhh I need this for a project I'm working on, haha! Great work!
              Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

@Chance, me too!

This is awesome OP.
                Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Just wondering how much are you thinking of selling it for?

Comment

@Chance, @n00854180t Thanks!

@eathdemon Sorry, I haven't decided on it yet

Added a new Theme Override Volume. It lets you change the theme of any part of the dungeon geometry that lies within it. In the video, I've assigned a different theme on the volume that doesn't contain a roof
                    It lets the designer assign different look and feel to different parts of the map

Also added the ability to specify maximum staircase height units (which depends on the art asset) and the procedurally generated level will not contain height variations more than that

Discord Support

Comment

This is some incredible tool design! If/when you get around to releasing this plugin I'll be buying it immediately.

Comment

I almost can't wait for those two weeks to pass @Ali Akbar !
                        Keep up the good job!

Comment

@Hum, @SethPDA Thanks!

Added a new Editor Mode that lets you define the floors of your level with a paint brush tool
                          Enter this mode and start drawing your level

Also added a negation volume to remove procedural geometry that lies within it

Discord Support

Comment

Hi, I'm just a noob and I have a noobie question

I have an open outside world level I have created. It contains trees, and a cave that I made from some rocks assets. Now I am not sure how to ask this question effectively so I hope you can understand what I mean;

Am I able to place this on an existing level? Could I make the opening of my cave lead to something like you've made with this?

In any event, I'll be buying this anyway if I get a chance too! lol

Winterstone

Comment

Great! Looking forward!
                              Torch Games FB
                              Torch Games WebSite

Comment

@Winterstone Most likely it will be possible. Even if not adding this t you existing level, maybe make this part first, then just copy paste every actor from your original scene and it will work.
                                @Ali I'm speechless. This last update makes this tool look even more professional! Epic should really hire you I almost can't wait for this to get released XD
                                Spectacular job Ali!

Comment

Working...
                                X