Dungeon Architect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, now it's the time I switch to absolute fan mode :

This is simply amazing. Dungeon Architect is really cutting down my dev cost, in my current prototype phase ! I didn't expect to find such a useful tool to test gameplay mechanics in UE4 and to showoff progress. The graph-based solution as you implemented is one of the most robust approach I've seen for years in this field. The integration in UE4 is brillant, and this plugins fits perfectly in the UE4 ecosystem, even pushing to buy modular asset packs. Moreover it installs flowlessly, give very clever results, is extendible, and Ali is really supportiv whenever needed. 4.10 upgrade is released almost on the same day as the engine : Usually I wait for 2 or 3 minor releases before switching, but as Dungeon Architect upgraded, I jumped off right now.
    And now, paper2D support !!!!!! I did not often feel such a satisfaction about my spent money.

@Ali, I feel like your are beginning to gather a community in the community around your concept.
    You deserve a dev grant.

Regards,
    Last edited by FreemanCIT; 11-13-2015, 06:10 AM.

Comment

A WIP multi-player demo that shows how the server can choose a dungeon config and replicate the config structure to all the clients, so all players build the exact same dungeon in the client side

Has a server browser and multi-player works. Some issues needs to be resolved with PIE
      Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

@FreemanCIT, Thank you
        Last edited by Ali Akbar; 11-13-2015, 08:05 AM.

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by Jmeletou2014 View Post
          Hello

Following the video on the use of blueprint

Meletou
          Thank you for the bug report and your awesome videos. The new level looks very pretty

Discord Support

Comment

Any plans to add Dungeon Architect to the Unreal Marketplace? (Or is there and I'm blind?)
            #savepaper2d

Comment

@Tanag, I've submitted to Epic for release in the marketplace

Discord Support

Comment

Dungeon Wars Demo [WIP]

Based on the SillyGeo twin stick shooter sample found in the learn tab

Discord Support

Comment

Hi, Im install the version 1.2.1 in unreal 4.10.

And appears this menssage when I Launch:

Plugin 'DangeonArchitect' failed to load because module 'DangeonArchitectRuntime' could not be found. Please ensure the plugin is properly installed, otherwise consider disabling the plugin for this project.

Im install in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Plugins\DangeonArchitect and in MyProjectFolder\Plugins\DangeonArchitect

Peterson
                  Last edited by Star Game Studio; 11-14-2015, 08:13 AM.

Catch the Thief, If you can! - Star Game Studios

Comment

Originally posted by Peterson Oliveira View Post
                    Hi, Im install the version 1.2.1 in unreal 4.10.

And appears this menssage when I Launch:

Plugin 'DangeonArchitect' failed to load because module 'DangeonArchitectRuntime' could not be found. Please ensure the plugin is properly installed, otherwise consider disabling the plugin for this project.

Im install in C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Plugins\DangeonArchitect and in MyProjectFolder\Plugins\DangeonArchitect

Peterson
                    Peterson, Theres a typo in the plugin name (MyProjectFolder\Plugins\DangeonArchitect)

Please follow this video for installation instructions

More video tutorials here

Discord Support

Comment

Mirror Layouts

Added a dungeon mirror volume so you can have symmetrical levels for your strategy / moba style games

Mirrored along the X axis

Mirrored along the X and Y axis

Discord Support

Comment

You can now have more control over the meshes spawned from the mesh node with the new Advanced Options section. This lets you set advanced stuff like collision handling, shadow casting etc.

Discord Support

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DA-Error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	1093316
                          This Typo is only here.
                          Dont have in project.
                          Look the picture.

Comment

Hmm, looks like the engine has found your game's plugin (as seen under Project category).

Please try removing it from the engine's plugin folder which you mentioned above.
                            Remove the DungeonArchitect folder that you copied here: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Plugins\

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
                              Hmm, looks like the engine has found your game's plugin (as seen under Project category).

Please try removing it from the engine's plugin folder which you mentioned above.
                              Remove the DungeonArchitect folder that you copied here: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Plugins\
                              Same problem.
                              I remove plugin that folder C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Plugins
                              Now have only in project.
                              Look
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	DA-Error-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	304.2 KB
ID:	1093317

Comment

The plugins generate the dungeon, this error is only when I Launch.

Comment

Working...
                                X