No announcement yet.

Dungeon Architect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Jmeletou2014 Thanks! That's awesome. I've added your tutorials and link to you channel in the Video Tutorials page in the Community Tutorials section

@HInoue I'll look into this
    Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Comment

Cool, thank you.

At the moment I am playing around with "plastering" one dungeon on top of the other and using teleports... not working as intended yet though

Comment

I really need to pick this up.

Edit: Any news on City Architect BTW?

Just curious

Comment

Pick it up. It's fantastic.

Comment

I have come across something that seems a bit odd. If I generate the "Ground" with variable height and then add "Walls", in places where higher "Ground" meets "rooms", the wall of that room sits on the edge of higher "Ground". How do I change such behaviour?

Click image for larger version

Name:	DA_Oddity.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	1093097
            Last edited by Nixlim; 11-10-2015, 06:48 AM. Reason: Adding image

Comment

Hello

Thank you for introducing my videos on your site.

Marker Analysis Emitter , Usage requirements of empty spaces.

Meletou

Comment

@Jmeletou2014 Nice work! I like the way you use plants with the adjacent markers. Very creative. I've updated the Video Tutorials page

@Nixlim, The wall is pushed up to align with the highest elevated floor attached to it. Otherwise, the player can hop into the room from an elevated height (especially if height is >= 2). There's no way of disabling it for now

@HeadClot For City Architect, I worked on redesigning the data structure with future changes in mind. I'll post more info on it soon. Thanks for your interest ^_^

Comment

Paper2D Support

Hey guys, a quick update, I'm working on supporting Paper2D and it's almost done. I have to add a few more features and some polishing

I've designed it such that the core DungeonArchitect module does not depend on Paper2D. If it did, then you would be forced to include Paper2D with your shipped product even if you don't use it.

Instead, I have another module (within the same plugin) called DungeonArchitect2D that links to Paper2D. It also extends the core module (DungeonArchitect) by adding features (sprite nodes, sprite scene builder etc). If you don't use 2D you can safely exclude Paper2D and DungeonArchitect2D out

All of the tooling works seamlessly (paint tool, platform volumes, theme override volume etc)

Comment

Paper2d ftw!

Woop!

Comment

Ali, thank you very much for clarifying this.

Comment

The Theme editor's preview window can now show any type of content generated by the scene builder without knowing the implementation details. In this example it shows sprites generated by the DungeonArchitect2D module

Also added some more viewport tools in the toolbar (for changing projection and shading)

Comment

Added the Dungeon Theme entry to the Basic Assets section. Also added a tooltip

Comment

New Build available (1.2.1) with 4.10 support

Changelog
                            Version 1.2.1
                            * Supports UE 4.10
                            * Added marketplace URL in the uplugin manifest file
                            * Added the dungeon theme entry to the "Basic Assets" section of the content browser context menu
                            * Fixed the plugin styling code not finding the icons on the Editor Mode tab

Comment

Hello.

Bug.....

http://www.passion3d.com/bug.wmv

Meletou

Comment

Hello

Following the video on the use of blueprint

Meletou

Comment

Working...