No announcement yet.

Dungeon Architect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jayderyu floor planner is the least developed one. Use the grid dungeon for this. if you want it to be in some confined space - use the new flow grid planner.

Comment

AngeIV , thank you for the suggestion. I've tried tinkering with the Gridflow planner. Which I like having the control over in regards to the connections. I'm having some difficulties though. I can't seem to tinker it quit right to get a more corridor with rooms feels, rather than a grid of rooms with a rare corridor. I've provided a pic to sample out.

The left is the direction I'm more aiming for, where as the right is what the grid flow is producing, but I'm not aiming for. Any thoughts to get the grid flow generate a style more similar to the left rather than block rooms of the right.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jayderyu; 10-06-2020, 03:14 PM. Reason: went left instead of right.

Comment

hey there,

is there a tutorial somewhere on how to integrate the minimap? struggle a bit to integrate that. tried to copy the code from the example project but at some point i must have done something wrong haha.

if there is i would be glad to see it :P

Comment

Hi, please join our discord channel, you'll find the invite link in the launchpad. We have an active community (1.2k+ users), you can chat with the devs and the community for better support
          Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Comment

Working...
          X