X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I bought it on the website.
    When will you update to 2.16?
    I hope the website will be updated soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    2.15 (with 4.15 support) is live on the marketplace. I'll push 2.6 in a few days

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by J.C. Smith View Post
    So many nice additions. Can't wait for 2.6.
    Me too!!! [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION] Exactly what I need!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION] - Would it be possible to add a "random angle" factor to the road branching for the town builder? Trying to make some procedural medieval-style towns.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So many nice additions. Can't wait for 2.6.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Added drag-drop support to the theme editor. You can now directly drop your meshes and blueprints on to the theme editor and it would create the appropriate node. There's also a content browser available in the theme editor, if you use a single-monitor setup

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Theme files now show a thumbnail. The thumbnail is captured from the preview viewport when the theme was saved from the theme editor

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=265227]IRobot1[/MENTION] Thank you for the bug report. I tried reproducing but it doesn't seem to crash.

I went ahead and added a content browser in the theme editor as part of DA

In the next update, it will show up by default. You can close it if you don't need it (e.g. if you have a multi-monitor setup) and re-open it later from the Windows menu

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm using 4.14.3. After installing the plugin and sample content, I was learning how the themes work, when the editor crashed. Now it crashes any time I try to open the Dungeon Theme editor (even for a brand new project). I think the last thing I did was dock the content browser window at the left of the dungeon editor. I was able to work-around, by resetting the UE4 editor layout. Hope this can be fixed in a future update.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Landscape Modifier

With 2.6+ you will be able to use a landscape with your dungeons. It will modify the height and paint it. Since the engine doesn't support runtime landscape modifications, this is available only from within the editor

Leave a comment:

Working...
X