Dungeon Architect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gomez_Elguabo View Post

Yes i did it, i send you post. And also a post with the spawning issue. I sthere a way to spawn the dungeon where we put it.
    I figured out the spawn issue, if Z =0 it spawns in different places whem you do it with 1 itis ok now

Comment

So i wanted to try the new snap map dungeon builder but by the second step "snap map dungeon module" isnt showing when creating new. I'm all up to date with the unreal store downloads and engine. What am i missing here?

PS cool tech, any chance of getting that infinite map like in unity?

EDIT: also wondering if i can fill the blank spots in the dungeon grid.
      Last edited by Notads99; 06-25-2019, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Notads99 View Post
        also wondering if i can fill the blank spots in the dungeon grid.
        Check out the demo cave map Ali used the fire land assets on. He uses rocks in the empty spots to make the cave. You can see the empty space rule there. Replace rocks for what you like.
        Last edited by Methosborgoff; 06-30-2019, 10:09 AM. Reason: Awesone auto correct

Comment

Originally posted by Methosborgoff View Post

Check out the demo cave map Ali used the fire land assets on. He uses rocks in the empty spots to make the cave. You can see the empty space rule there. Replace rocks for what you like.
          hey thanks for the hand downloaded the files now and will check that out, i just checked my version number and it's 2.10 not 2.12. What am i missing here? Do i need to uninstall and install the plugin? The unreal vault isn't showing any updates :/ EDIT Got it installed to 2.13.1 by restarting the epic games window ^-^

Side note: anyone else think a Reddit sub for this plug in would be much better for everyone? I'm willing to set one up.
          Last edited by Notads99; 06-30-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

So I followed this https://coderespawn.github.io/dungeo...ue4/index.html to the the letter and some but my Dungeon isn't building with my own meshes or "proto meshes"

What am i missing here?

When building i get a folder Dungeon items that is like this https://imgur.com/8Gj0dSU
            Last edited by Notads99; 07-02-2019, 05:16 PM. Reason: More info

Comment

Hello sir/madam,Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	349.3 KB
ID:	1638657
              i saw your complete tutorial i tried to create selection logic and transform logic i am unable to create it the problem is when pressing plus sign near selection logic i am unable to open blueprint editor same problem with transform logic which shown in the image in red maker and please help me how to create custom emitter

Comment

Hi! Is there a way to control generation more accurately? for example If I have my map sketch-plan and wanna use the Draw dungeon tool to build the same map I sketched. The problem that the builder generates other corridors which I don't want to have.
                I played with grid dungeon config but haven't got my goal.
                Last edited by Feddark; 08-03-2019, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Feddark Did you set cel number to 0?

Comment

So I'm struggling with some of the basic stuff here and could use a hand. I can't seem to get my walls to align properly. I'm using the basic ue4 starter content Ground: Floor_400x400, Wall: Wall_400x400, and Fence: Wall_400x200 (all using default transform) and it turns out looking like below.

I've been watching the Basics tutorial from 2015 and things seem to be a little different now. The fellow in the video was adjusting location offsets to get mesh alignment. Now adjusting the offsets works for the north/south walls, but then trying to align the east/west walls will mess up the north/south walls. It's like offset location doesn't take into consideration relative rotation here.

Any ideas on how to align these walls?

Comment

Hi! I paid for this product, but it is NOT in my bought product list!!!! Please, make it available!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Levitikon217 View Post
                        So I'm struggling with some of the basic stuff here and could use a hand. I can't seem to get my walls to align properly. I'm using the basic ue4 starter content Ground: Floor_400x400, Wall: Wall_400x400, and Fence: Wall_400x200 (all using default transform) and it turns out looking like below.

I've been watching the Basics tutorial from 2015 and things seem to be a little different now. The fellow in the video was adjusting location offsets to get mesh alignment. Now adjusting the offsets works for the north/south walls, but then trying to align the east/west walls will mess up the north/south walls. It's like offset location doesn't take into consideration relative rotation here.

make your grid smaller

Comment

Originally posted by Levitikon217 View Post

This usually happens when you gound tiles are not aligned properly. Please align them first by enabling debug draw. Then the walls/fence will align properly. More info here: https://coderespawn.github.io/dungeo...tml#debug-draw
                          Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by MaksimsŽigunovs View Post
                            Hi! I paid for this product, but it is NOT in my bought product list!!!! Please, make it available!!!
                            Please send a mail (ali.akbar@coderespawn.com) with your order id and I'll ask epic to have a look
                            Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

Ali Akbar Hi Ali, can you add a feature to the landscape modifier so it only modifies the areas where the dungeon is but leave the rest of the landscape? I want to sculpt a landscape and then have it conform to my dungeon, but currently all my scupting is flattened when I build the dungeon.

Comment

Using the snap builder whenever I save the map the doors created by the builder reposition themselves to the origin (0, 0, 0). The connectors themselves stay where they are, but the blueprint containing the geometry moves. The blueprints themselves also do not show up in the browser list which is weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X