No announcement yet.

Dungeon Architect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floor plan building with destruvtible meshes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6vKOd5a4o4 How would I add a unique single entrance door?
    LEGENDS of EPICA [Twitter] [Facebook] [YouTube] [Vimeo]

Comment

Ali Akbar

How would I know which version is installed via Launcher ? (I updated plugin from the Marketplace through the launcher, but I have no idea which one it is now)

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post
        Ali Akbar

How would I know which version is installed via Launcher ? (I updated plugin from the Marketplace through the launcher, but I have no idea which one it is now)
        The version number is displayed on the editors plugin page.

Comment

Originally posted by unit23 View Post
          The version number is displayed on the editors plugin page.
          Oh, duh, I totally forgot about that one Thx

Comment

Ali Akbar

Is this manual quite outdated https://coderespawn.github.io/dungeo...guide_2.7.html ? Any plans to update it for the latest version of DA ? (along with quick start guide, adding new examples)

Thanks beforehand

Comment

Ali Akbar

Is this manual quite outdated https://coderespawn.github.io/dungeo...guide_2.7.html ? Any plans to update it for the latest version of DA ? (along with quick start guide, adding new examples)

Thanks beforehand
              Yes, some nodes used in the examples no longer exists, also it would be great to have a brief introduction for the new features like Pro Tools etc. For me a summary video which shows how to enable/add etc certain functionalities would be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradox View Post
                Do not copy SnapMap Door? Every time need to place a new door from content browser?
                Paradox I've fixed the bug and will be available in the next release shortly
                Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by unit23 View Post
                  Floor plan building with destruvtible meshes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6vKOd5a4o4 How would I add a unique single entrance door?
                  unit23 Try using Marker Replacement volumes. This lets you replace any existing marker (like a wall with your own named marker). Then you add where ever you like there in the theme editor

Check this video (at 2:14)

Discord Support

Comment

Ali Akbar

In unreal editor, go to Edit > Plugins. Search Dungeon Architect, and it will show the version on the top right corner

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190213-14_06_54DA421X-DebugGame--Unreal-Editor.png Views:	1 Size:	44.2 KB ID:	1584021

Discord Support

Comment

Ali Akbar

Thanks beforehand
                      I'll be rewriting the docs soon

Discord Support

Comment

Submitted a new maintenance release to the marketplace. This is also available now (windows) in on the website Version 2.11.1

• Fix: Fixed an issue where SnapMap builder was not connecting properly to duplicated connection actors
                        • Fix: Added Category to UFUNCTIONs to avoid compile errors while packaging
                        • Fix: Disabled finding of default minimap material to avoid warning popup dialogs

Discord Support

Comment

Hey Ali,

Thanks for the plugin, the updates, and all the work you put into this.

I was wondering if you had any installation instructions for that new DA content (snap game), it appears the npcs cant navigate when i extract the content to a new project.
                          Here's a quick video of it in a new project (i tried blank, third person and this is first person).

I'll try again when 2.11.1 is available from marketplace and i'll keep you posted.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jondoes View Post
                            Hey Ali,

Thanks for the plugin, the updates, and all the work you put into this.

I was wondering if you had any installation instructions for that new DA content (snap game), it appears the npcs cant navigate when i extract the content to a new project.
                            Here's a quick video of it in a new project (i tried blank, third person and this is first person).

I'll try again when 2.11.1 is available from marketplace and i'll keep you posted.

Cheers.
                            I forgot to mention, you need to set the navigation mode to Dynamic in the project settings and also enable navmesh invokers

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post

I forgot to mention, you need to set the navigation mode to Dynamic in the project settings and also enable navmesh invokers
                              That's going to be performance taxing on mobile

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post

Works as intended. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
                                X