Dungeon Architect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unit23 View Post
    For some reason destructibles only work with Enable Impact Damage, instead of also by collision projectile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts6j...ature=youtu.be Any ideas how to fix this, or do i miss a setting?
    I'll have a look. In the mean time, have a look at this: https://github.com/coderespawn/dunge...ct-ue4-demo-dm

Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

Kudos on the new Snap Map Dungeon Builder. It's excellent and easy to use.

Comment

J.C. Smith Glad you like it

Discord Support

Comment

Version 2.11.0 is live on the marketplace.

Read the release notes here

Discord Support

Comment

Ali Akbar Can you show an example of "thick wall/door" ? a usecase scenario?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
              Version 2.11.0 is live on the marketplace.

Read the release notes here
              How can I update this with the UE Launcher? There was briefly a orange icon reading update available, but clicking it and nothing happenes. Is still 2.10 in my project.
              LEGENDS OF EPICA | CS - SPACE ALPHA

Comment

Originally posted by unit23 View Post

How can I update this with the UE Launcher? There was briefly a orange icon reading update available, but clicking it and nothing happenes. Is still 2.10 in my project.
                Apparently you need to click the text under your active UE Engine installation "Installed Plugins". Very confusing that you have the other icon with the update text doing nothing, and its not in the VaultCache, even though it is sorted under VAULT ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post

I'll have a look. In the mean time, have a look at this: https://github.com/coderespawn/dunge...ct-ue4-demo-dm

Thanks! Was missing this flag.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ficglass.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	1582509

Comment

I was following the Example #1 here http://coderespawn.github.io/dungeon...ml#example-1-2 but the Break DungeonModel node from the Event Model node is not available in 4.21.1, and it is unclear how to use the inbuild "BPM Cell Center Emitter" Mark Emitter in the FloorPlanBuilder.

Comment

Dear Ali,

Last update won't compile:

Name:	DACompileError.jpg
Size:	125.4 KB
ID:	1582636

It's a very small problem with an easy fix: i just had to specify a dummy category and it worked, so it's just so you know :-)

It also seems that the layout of computed dungeons has changed. I have some very carefully chosen default parameters in my game and those changes mess my default dungeons.
                      Do you know if this is something that will happen often ?

Cheers
                      Cedric

Comment

Ouch, i get this pop up when lauching the packaged game:

Name:	DAPackagedError.jpg
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	1582660

The game is still working though, there seems to be no other consequences than the pop up at start.

I need to package my game today for a patch, do you see any workaround to this that i could apply by myself, or do i have to wait for your next fix ?

Thanks !
                        Cedric

Comment

UE 4.20.3.
                          On 4.21 all is fine

Comment

Originally posted by uced View Post
                            Dear Ali,

It's a very small problem with an easy fix: i just had to specify a dummy category and it worked, so it's just so you know :-)

It also seems that the layout of computed dungeons has changed. I have some very carefully chosen default parameters in my game and those changes mess my default dungeons.

Cheers
                            Cedric
                            Hi! I'm new with DA plugin (and overall new to UE4). Could you tell precisely where did you make dummy category to make compiling working again? I have same problem, but I've no idea how to make it work. I'm working on Blueprints only.

Best regards!

Comment

Originally posted by uced View Post
                              Dear Ali,

Cheers
                              Cedric
                              I'll have the issues fixed soon. I rewrote the corridor connection algorithm to produce better quality results, which changed the way the random numbers would be generated over the course of the dungeon generation. I'll give a heads up next time this happens

Discord Support

Comment

Do not copy SnapMap Door? Every time need to place a new door from content browser?

Comment

Working...
                                X