Dungeon Architect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
    [MENTION=22252]popawheelie[/MENTION], it should be easy. I'll try to implement it in 2.7.0
    Thank you Ali!

Do you think it would be possible to look at the static mesh collisions ( and tags) settings? Any change doesn't seem to work.
    Last edited by popawheelie; 05-23-2017, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinworm View Post
      Do you have any plans to support Clustered Themeing in City Architect? Currently I have an Office District theme, a Suburb theme, and a Trailer Park theme. Ideally there'd be a similar function to Clustered Themeing that'd allow me to combine these (I can put the themes together, but then it just mixes and matches the buildings randomly).

I guess another option is manually placing several dungeons, which would allow me more control of block size too.. but that won't have them work in synergy IE connected roads unless I set it up manually (was hoping to randomize at runtime).

Any suggestions to this problem? I understand City Architect isn't fully supported
      [MENTION=9396]Pinworm[/MENTION] for now you could try theme override volumes (industrial, residential etc)
      Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

The paint tool can now also paint rooms

Also fixed an issue with paint tool not working with multiple dungeons on the same level

Discord Support

Comment

Powerup marker emitter blueprint:
          Specify the no. of powerups you'd like to spawn on the map and the marker name to use in the theme file to spawn them (BP attached)

Attached Files

Discord Support

Comment

will you release de 4.16 version soon?

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareSystem View Post
              will you release de 4.16 version soon?
              [MENTION=33077]NightmareSystem[/MENTION] I have 4.16 download and I'm testing it. I'll have 2.6.2 soon with 4.16 support

Discord Support

Comment

[MENTION=33077]NightmareSystem[/MENTION] I have 4.16 download and I'm testing it. I'll have 2.6.2 soon with 4.16 support
                Nice. I'm waiting too!

Catch the Thief, If you can! - Star Game Studios

Comment

Override Volume worked perfectly for my city, thanks for some reason didn't think to use that with city arch. Works great! Thanks again.

Comment

Submitted a new build 2.6.2 to Epic for review. It should be available soon.

Version 2.6.2
                    • Added 4.16 engine support
                    • The paint tool can now also paint rooms instead of just corridors
                    • Fixed a bug with the paint tool now working with multiple dungeons in the same map

Full change log here

Discord Support

Comment

Submitted a new build 2.6.2 to Epic for review. It should be available soon.

Version 2.6.2
                      • Added 4.16 engine support
                      • The paint tool can now also paint rooms instead of just corridors
                      • Fixed a bug with the paint tool now working with multiple dungeons in the same map

Full change log here
                      Hi [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION] when you update your website?

Comment

I've uploaded 2.6.2 (Windows) to the website

Discord Support

Comment

I've uploaded 2.6.2 (Windows) to the website
                          Thank you!!

Comment

Hey,

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I bought DA from the epic marketplace. How do I get my hands on version 2.6.2?

Comment

Hi Ali,
                              I think it would be very useful to have a corner marker emitter. There are some edge cases I'm having trouble accounting for using the spatial constraints. What if I want to select all markers except for in room corners, for example? Also if I want to try to find the 'middle' of a set of wall markers, which would be very useful for decoration and lighting. Any ideas?

Maybe there's some way to do it that I'm missing. Here's a couple of illustrations of things I'd like to do. By the way, the room free edge marker you wrote sometimes seemingly spawns in corridors and strange places. As the first thought I had was to try to use that marker.

Ex1. Select everything but the corners. (wall markers)

Click image for larger version

Name:	spatialexample.png
Views:	1
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	1128629

Ex2. Not sure how to describe this, but I'd like to select markers in this configuration as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	spatialexample2.png
Views:	1
Size:	243.5 KB
ID:	1128631

Comment

Hi Ali,
                                I'm finding the Is Near Marker function to be extremely useful.

Can we also have it return how many of the Nearby Marker there are?

This would be useful for instances where I need to spawn something that's not near 2 wall markers, but being near 1 wall marker is OK. (for example).

Comment

Working...
                                X