No announcement yet.

Dungeon Architect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theme files now show a thumbnail. The thumbnail is captured from the preview viewport when the theme was saved from the theme editor

Dungeon Architect | Landscape Architect | City Architect | Tree Architect | Haste

Get in touch with me on Discord

Comment

• Added drag-drop support to the theme editor. You can now directly drop your meshes and blueprints on to the theme editor and it would create the appropriate node. There's also a content browser available in the theme editor, if you use a single-monitor setup

Dungeon Architect | Landscape Architect | City Architect | Tree Architect | Haste

Comment

• So many nice additions. Can't wait for 2.6.

Comment

• [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION] - Would it be possible to add a "random angle" factor to the road branching for the town builder? Trying to make some procedural medieval-style towns.
          Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

• Originally posted by J.C. Smith View Post
            So many nice additions. Can't wait for 2.6.
            Me too!!! [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION] Exactly what I need!

Catch the Thief, If you can! - Star Game Studios

Comment

• 2.15 (with 4.15 support) is live on the marketplace. I'll push 2.6 in a few days

Comment

• I bought it on the website.
                When will you update to 2.16?
                I hope the website will be updated soon.

Comment

• I just want to say thank you for making & supporting such a great plugin!
                  ZOMBIE TOWN AHHH (ANDROID/STEAM) | RIDE SHARE EMPIRE (ANDROID/GAME JAM) | NEVER NOT KNIGHT (ANDROID/GAME JAM) | TWITTER | MY UE4 TUTORIALS | ANSWERHUB

Comment

• Hi everybody,

I just bought dungeon architect and am loving playing around with it. But one question has popped up so far, could somebody explain what exactly the spatial constraints option is what what the difference between the 3 options are?

From what I can gather, is seems as though everything can be done with the 3x3 option and there is no need for the others, so i am obviously missing something

Comment

• Does anybody know of a way to see if, when using the FloorPlanBuilder, if the adjacent cells are walls? So we can place items on the floor that are adjacent to walls, like book shelves and the like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
                        Added drag-drop support to the theme editor. You can now directly drop your meshes and blueprints on to the theme editor and it would create the appropriate node. There's also a content browser available in the theme editor, if you use a single-monitor setup

Nice update!

Catch the Thief, If you can! - Star Game Studios

Comment

• And another question, is it possible to attach DA generated floors/dungeons to already existing assets?

I have a starting room that I want to always be constant and have built it by hand, but want to attach a DA floor or dungeon to the door of the room. Is there way of doing this?

Comment

• DA got an example of dungeon room override where you could specify a start and end room with a theme override.
                            you know your room size. you know its location... All you need to do is create an EMPTY DA start room of the same size and place it in specific location and the rest of the dungeon will be build around it. easy as that

Comment

• [MENTION=567051]AngeIV[/MENTION] Is it this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KKlBJnCDt8 you are referring too? If so, its not exactly what I need. If it isn't, then I dont understand what you mean. I have a 3*3 room with walls and a door that i built, and i want DA to start building from the door onwards. How do I tell it that there is a door there and it should start building? There is the snap build tool, but i don't have a single room and want the rest to be generated.

Comment

• Originally posted by erbmur View Post
                                And another question, is it possible to attach DA generated floors/dungeons to already existing assets?

I have a starting room that I want to always be constant and have built it by hand, but want to attach a DA floor or dungeon to the door of the room. Is there way of doing this?
                                [MENTION=305583]erbmur[/MENTION] Sure, you can do that with platform volumes.

Here's a quick video

Comment

Working...
                                X