No announcement yet.

Dungeon Architect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Ali Akbar - Any ETA for making the plugin compatible with UE 4.15?

Comment

Originally posted by dkoding View Post
      this. I'm not updating my project just for this

Comment

Originally posted by dkoding View Post
        Yes, this release has some pretty good updates that I'm looking forward to.

Comment

I'm working on releasing a new update with 4.15 compatibility ASAP
          Dungeon Architect | Prefabricator

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
            I'm working on releasing a new update with 4.15 compatibility ASAP
            Awesome thanks.

Comment

[MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION] - I just want to say great job supporting and maintaining DA.

Comment

[MENTION=11621]Redsett[/MENTION] Thank you!

Added a Misc example in the quick start that shows how to merge two rooms together (removes the walls / doors between rooms using the following selector blueprint)
                Click image for larger version

Name:	output_wx7VJx.gif
Views:	1
Size:	307.1 KB
ID:	1123153

The grid selector logic gets more inputs to work with (Query system reference and the world marker transform)

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-02-16 16_15_15-BPR_WallBetweenTwoRooms.png
Views:	1
Size:	150.7 KB
ID:	1123155

Discord Support

Comment

I've submitted a request to Epic for 2.5.0

Change Log

* Added support for 4.15
                  * Updated the road network of the City builder to randomly remove edges and create a more natural looking layout
                  * Houses in the City Builder now face the road side. House cells not accessible through roads are promoted to Parks
                  * Added a new function in the Grid Query System to find adjacent cells from an edge marker (like wall / fence). New example added under DA_Misc_Examples/Maps/WallQueryDemo
                  * Added addtional parameters (Query System and World Transform) to the Grid Selector Logic for more control
                  * Increased the default stair connection tollerance from 3 to 6 for better results with the default configuration
                  * Fixed initialization issues with the actor node in the theme editor
                  * Rewritten the snap builder to use blueprints, instead of levels for modules. This greatly improves the performance and stability. Still has issues with door states and remains a work in progress
                  * Added a snap demo example with 20 modules of various sizes

I'll add the snap improvements in the next update (2.5.1) in a few days. The quick start guide has been updated with the new samples for 2.5

Discord Support

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Akbar View Post
                    I've submitted a request to Epic for 2.5.0

Change Log

* Added support for 4.15
                    * Updated the road network of the City builder to randomly remove edges and create a more natural looking layout
                    * Houses in the City Builder now face the road side. House cells not accessible through roads are promoted to Parks
                    * Added a new function in the Grid Query System to find adjacent cells from an edge marker (like wall / fence). New example added under DA_Misc_Examples/Maps/WallQueryDemo
                    * Added addtional parameters (Query System and World Transform) to the Grid Selector Logic for more control
                    * Increased the default stair connection tollerance from 3 to 6 for better results with the default configuration
                    * Fixed initialization issues with the actor node in the theme editor
                    * Rewritten the snap builder to use blueprints, instead of levels for modules. This greatly improves the performance and stability. Still has issues with door states and remains a work in progress
                    * Added a snap demo example with 20 modules of various sizes

I'll add the snap improvements in the next update (2.5.1) in a few days. The quick start guide has been updated with the new samples for 2.5
                    Hi [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION]
                    Do you have put this version for 4.15 to download in your website?

Catch the Thief, If you can! - Star Game Studios

Comment

Originally posted by Peterson Oliveira View Post
                      Hi [MENTION=28980]Ali Akbar[/MENTION]
                      Do you have put this version for 4.15 to download in your website?
                      I do not think he has update the version on the website yet. It only shows the 4.14 version.

However I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadClot View Post
                        I do not think he has update the version on the website yet. It only shows the 4.14 version.

However I could be wrong.
                        I've uploaded 2.5.0 (Windows) to the website. I'll add mac version after going home. I didn't hear from Epic yet. If anyone needs website access, let me know

Discord Support

Comment

The Quick start guide has been updated for 2.5 with a new city sample map

Discord Support

Comment

City Builder Demo is great! Thank you again Ali!

Comment

I'm in shock once again, great stuff.

Comment

Awesome plugin does what it says. I have a small problem with the paint tool, might be doing something wrong but any help would be great. After generation a dungeon and switching to pain mode i see the Blue layoutmap of the generated dungeon but when i paint it doesnt paint on the dungeon layer but like a mile under it. The cyan grid is also like a mile under the blue grid. I got the dungeon selected etc but still..

Comment

Working...
                                X