Click image for larger version

Name:	AkeTanger_WiP_006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	1084324

enjoy

J

Comment

small update. The progress of the leg and foot is coming into its own now. The geometry from the previous image will be used as internal 'filler' detail

Thanks for looking

Jay

Click image for larger version

Name:	AkeTanger_WiP_007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	1084494

Comment

hey all

Shameless plug, we have a facebook page for those interested in following the project. We have various storyboards and artwork teasers, models etc on show. we are currently developing some techy stuff too and will be showing off that very soon as well. We'd love feedback and of course your support.

Heres the link: https://www.facebook.com/OutlawsFilm

Enjoy and many thanks for looking.

Jay

Comment

So what happened to this project?

Comment

Thats a good question.

After planning to do a small trailer of the project, things got off track and into motion capture for VR, which wasnt really the actual idea required at the beginning. the idea was to create a short using unreal as the render engine. I had lined up two full time animators to so the mocap stuff had nothing to do with the project at all, all goal posts got moved and nothing got produced - time wasted. I have separated myself from any of the other parties involved and have moved the project forwards and upwards. There will be a release of the project as early as May this year. I will hasten to add my project will not be available to see on this forum again. Sorry guys

Comment

Working...
            X