Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome work darkZ! I'm looking forward to the beta
    Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Thanks n00854180t for your support !

Some more updates, now I have the spherical joints, hinge constraints ( which utilize pole vector constraints ) working together.

Best,
      darkZ
      Attached Files

Comment

Can't wait to play with this for my VR arms/hands

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Originally posted by n00854180t View Post
          Can't wait to play with this for my VR arms/hands
          It is coming soon !

Another update. Effector twist controls the hierarchy of bones.

Just checking out the surroundings
          Last edited by darkZ; 10-27-2015, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Nice work darkZ, looks awesome
            Dungeon Architect | Landscape Architect | City Architect | Tree Architect | Haste

Get in touch with me on Discord

Comment

Love that twist control, great work

Comment

Originally posted by darkZ View Post

Doing The Stanky Leg. LOL!!

Could visualize this being used for a Real-time Marionette Controller.

Keep up the awesome work!
                Last edited by TechLord; 10-29-2015, 11:27 AM.
                TheGameDevStore.com | TheGameDevStore.VR: MMO + Interactive Asset Store + RPG|FPS Game Layer w/ VR Support.

Comment

Haha yes perhaps that can be a game !

I have worked on a quick start tutorial to show how to use it with your projects and also to highlight the results that can be achieved.

Best,
                  darkZ
                  Last edited by darkZ; 10-30-2015, 04:36 PM.

Comment

I wanted to answer a question I received regarding setting up locators in the animation blueprint. Let me post the answer here if others have the same query.

You would need to setup a blueprint such as the one shown below :

And then you can then set the location and rotation in the make transform node to your desired variables every tick.

Comment

A new build is now available. Current customers can email contact@anomotion.com to receive a download link. A store page is in the works !

Thank you for your feedback from the previous build. A lot of the feedback received has been incorporated into this build. Please let me know of your experience once you get to test the current build.

Changelog v0.2 Alpha
                      -------------------------------

- Constraints are now data assets which can be shared across different rigs. This allows sharing same constraints across Animation Blueprints which share the same skeleton.
                      - Constraint joints are now defined via the constraints themselves and not through a separate list in the Full Body IK node. This prevents confusion in associations while editing the constraints array.
                      - Similarly effector joints are also now defined via effector arrays and not through the Full Body IK node itself
                      - Bug fix : Crash when root joint not defined in the FullBody IK node.

Also, here's a video showcasing the new improvements and also a special case setup as requested by pwsnow.

Keep the feedback coming !

Also, let me know if you are interested in purchasing via early access at this moment.

Best,
                      darkZ
                      Last edited by darkZ; 03-28-2017, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Finally there is a solution to handle all kind of ik stuff for a skeletal mesh with a single node in animation blueprint! Great job darkZ!

Comment

Thank you BurakShamansoft !

Also, the plugin is now updated to work with both Blueprint and C++ based projects.

Comment

Looking forward to this (when I have time) for sure. Keep up the good work. Let us know if you're taking feature requests in the future.

Comment

Thank you. Glad to hear that.

Just curious, what kind of feature have you been wanting ?

Comment

The plugin has now been updated to support version 4.10.0. All the registered customers who might need the updated version have been emailed the link to download the new version.

Best,
                                darkZ

Comment

Working...
                                X