Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by darkZ View Post
    Thanks ! Glad you like it

Here's a quick update to the quadruped support I have been working on.

Best,
    darkZ
    Nice Please share setup with plugin (looks like it is model from Kite Demo).
    Pull Request - UE-13079: World Origin Shifting for Multiplayer. Make Arma Not War - TFAR.

Comment

• Originally posted by nkey View Post
      Nice Please share setup with plugin (looks like it is model from Kite Demo).
      I definitely want to share the setup, however I will need to spin out my own quadruped model first. I don't have the rights to redistribute this model from the kite demo unfortunately unless I just provide the BP and ask the end user to attach the model themselves, but that seems painful

Comment

I definitely want to share the setup, however I will need to spin out my own quadruped model first. I don't have the rights to redistribute this model from the kite demo unfortunately unless I just provide the BP and ask the end user to attach the model themselves, but that seems painful
        I would love a scifi quadraped that resembled the biped you have XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Aumaan Anubis View Post
          I would love a scifi quadraped that resembled the biped you have XD
          I will see what I can come up with, no promises though It might help to push out the release a bit faster if I just make a simple low poly character to begin with, but sci-fi quadruped sounds like a great idea too.

Comment

I will see what I can come up with, no promises though It might help to push out the release a bit faster if I just make a simple low poly character to begin with, but sci-fi quadruped sounds like a great idea too.
            A low poly quadraped works too, the scifi one is not necessary considering that the functionality of the system is what people are really investing in anyway

Comment

• Hi .I love it.How to get the plug?

Comment

Hello all,

I am in the middle of working on some API changes which is moving towards providing integration source code to you all so that you can build your own plugins.
                How do I build for 4.15? Can I use v0.7.0 and build UE4 from source?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRayJnr View Post
                  How do I build for 4.15? Can I use v0.7.0 and build UE4 from source?
                  Hi RayRayJnr,

I have now sent a 4.15 download link for 0.7.0 to all existing customers. You can reply to my email if you have any issues with the build.

Many thanks.

Best,
                  darkZ

Comment

• For all those who might be wondering what were we upto for GDC, here's a trailer of "From Other Suns" a game by GunFire Games, an Oculus Studio. They use the VR IK solver from our BIK plugin.

Last edited by darkZ; 02-28-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Congrats, glad to see it's a multiplayer game to boot which means replication support. Though after watching the trailer I was surprised to see floating hands in first person instead of a full body implementation.

Comment

• Very nice.

Comment

• Another feature currently being worked on for the 0.7 release is full transform control of the head effector. You can control the weight of how much the shoulder and the pelvis move through the head effector.
                          This really demonstrates the behaviors you can get when using a Full Body IK Solver.

Best,
                          darkZ
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by darkZ; 03-13-2017, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• I haven't received any updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whammy View Post
                              I haven't received any updates.
                              Can you email me at contact@anomotion.com so that I can make sure that you are in the update list ? I apologize if you were inadvertently missed.

Best,
                              darkZ

Comment

• Hi all,

A VR controller which works out of the box is being developed for release in 0.7.1

Best,
                                darkZ

Comment

Working...
                                X