No announcement yet.

BIK: Full Body IK Solver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a buyer of BIK. The download link is currently lost.
    You cannot send mail even if you contact the e-mail address at contact@anomotion.com

Can you send me the link address other purchases?

simpple28@naver.com

Comment

Originally posted by simpple View Post
      I am a buyer of BIK. The download link is currently lost.
      You cannot send mail even if you contact the e-mail address at contact@anomotion.com

Can you send me the link address other purchases?

simpple28@naver.com
      Apologies for that. I don't think we received your email. Will email you the information later today. Year end holdiays introduce delays at this time of the year. Hope you understand.

Comment

"Apologies for that. I don't think we received your email. Will email you the information later today."
        ... and never answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ndy200 View Post
          "Apologies for that. I don't think we received your email. Will email you the information later today."
          ... and never answer.
          Perhaps there is an issue with your mail server as we did respond to the email specified in your message. We haven't received any bounce backs on the email.

Comment

Will there ever be an indie version again?

Comment

lol i just saw someone get quoted this plugin for $25k, is that true??

Comment

Originally posted by rolfesam View Post
                lol i just saw someone get quoted this plugin for $25k, is that true??
                Yeah, it's true.

Comment

I think $10-25k depending on the studio size or other factors.

Comment

So what's the deal on this? Is it dead? Is there anyway to install this for 4.22 or am I just out my money for a plugin which no longer works?

Comment

Originally posted by samtsion View Post
                      So what's the deal on this? Is it dead? Is there anyway to install this for 4.22 or am I just out my money for a plugin which no longer works?
                      If you email us we can provide a mechanism for you to proceed.

Comment

Originally posted by darkZ View Post

If you email us we can provide a mechanism for you to proceed.
                        no more indie pricing support then? I was interested in this but if it's going to be like $10k that's just too much.

Comment

Working...
                        X