Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by koola View Post
    I made some change and now I have some wind on the clovers .

Here's a compiled version if you wanna test : https://www.dropbox.com/s/cwr18t1hr4...Clover.7z?dl=0

Thanks! that's really nice to watch in VR too, has the other demo also have executable?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oh i didn't knew about that film tone. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Koola...your artistic eye is so next level! Thank you for sharing your work with the community. It's extremely motivating to see and it really pushes me to reach my own next level.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I made some change and now I have some wind on the clovers .

Here's a compiled version if you wanna test : https://www.dropbox.com/s/cwr18t1hr4...Clover.7z?dl=0
    Last edited by koola; 11-11-2015, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MohandUdk View Post
    try anyway to bring some wind it will give a real natural sense to the scene and of course add more realism. do it for us for the humanity... oh for the community
    It's a patch of trefoil (plant), too low to be affected by an average wind.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    try anyway to bring some wind it will give a real natural sense to the scene and of course add more realism. do it for us for the humanity... oh for the community

Leave a comment:

• replied
    MohandUdk : where is the wind :'( ?
    Yeah I know, I've done this scene quickly and the way I did it, it was not possible to add wind .

PeekRS : This really nice. How much time to render?

No render time. There is no light baking (or lpv or dfao or ...). It's just a movable sun and skylight.

Gandosh : Holy... Can i see your material setup for this? also are you using ue4 built in color correction or 3rd party software?
    I've used the "Two Sided Foliage" shader for the clovers and the "Subsurface" shader for the mushrooms.
    For the color correction, it's just some contrast in ue4 (and I use "r.TonemapperFilm 1").

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Holy... Can i see your material setup for this? also are you using ue4 built in color correction or 3rd party software?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This really nice. How much time to render?

Congratulations

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by koola View Post
    No... just no. Stop it, this is to good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    where is the wind :'( ?
    absolutely great anyways

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DimikYoo : Oh, these news about you working on a game are fantastic, but... does it mean "no more CGs"?
    Well ... After "coding" on our game, I need to do something to relax , so here's a new one.

BrayanCoopeur : Je me demandais si il était possible que tu fasses des dunes de sable !
    Maybe next time

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Daamn I think you have a different version of unreal than I do

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Salut Koola
    J’apprécie beaucoup ton travail.
    Je me demandais si il était possible que tu fasses des dunes de sable !
    Jusqu'à présent, je n'ai encore jamais vu des dunes de sable "réaliste" et connaissant tes capacités ...
    Merci à toi fier représentant de la France ! Peace ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh, these news about you working on a game are fantastic, but... does it mean "no more CGs"?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X